Day game: girl acts uninterested on approach but doesn't reject straight away. How to act?

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi all,

There was a nice article about this scenario but it was for night game (couldn't find it if someone has the link would be great). In clubs etc. girls like to act like they are almost ignoring you when you approach, so you should insist, be cocky etc. But what about day game?

Say I approach, open and I just feel the conversation isn't moving forward, she is wishywashy, answers like yes/no, so it starts to feel forced and a bit awkward within say, 1 min into the approach. What do I do? Say nice talking to you and go? Or do I use the same principle as in night game? get a bit cocky, tease her about it, etc?

Best.

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If a girl is interested you would know within the first few seconds by the way she engages via her body language (a smile usually, a longer eye contact). Girls rarely reject you in a harsh manner. They try to avoid conflict in general. They want to be polite. If she is really hot, I may try to get her hooked. Otherwise, I will move on.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@sab said it perfectly. She is either sexually unavailable in general (her cat just died/has a partner/etc..) or she is sexually unavailable to you (not interested in you). Alot of times you can do an indirect boyfriend screen, which is the method i use 100% of the time and it goes like this:

-"Oh so you are shopping those groceries to cook dinner for your boyfriend? ;)"
-"Oh so you like walking by the river, well, guess your boyfriend couldn't be with you today? ;)"
-"Shopping presents for your boyfriend? ;)"

You get the idea. Just ask her if she has a partner without asking her basically. Alot of times girls know where i am going with this, and they love it! It is very flirty. And it works both ways. If she is uninterested or unavailable she will say "Yeah" and you will save time by moving on OR it will work as an emotional spike in the conversation that will boost your chances with her. Doing it this way fits my style way better as i am very cocky, happy, flirty and playful on my approaches and asking her straight out like "sooo do you have a husband/boyfriend/lucky guy?" felt off.

When a girl is sexually available and you approach her i can tell you after having done like a thousand approaches that something different happens than when you approach a girl who is unavailable. It is like your chemistry and her chemistry hits eachother and sparks magic. You can almost feel it. It is like playing tennis or ping pong. You shoot the ball into her court. If she is available and interested she will shoot it back to you and you will have a nice, fun back and forth going. This is known as Vibing. If she is unavailable and/or uninterested she will just let it sit in her court until you walk away from her. If you want to be a dancing monkey and try to convince her with magic spells to like you it is like going around the net, picking up the ball, going back to your side and shooting it on her end again. Essentially you are just playing with yourself with her watching.

Sometimes you aren't doing anything wrong, it is entirely on her part that it is going nowhere. You go in high energy with a great feeling inside you and she just shoots you down with a bad vibe. Trying to drag it on through such a girl is like trying to drag your balls through shattered glass.

Just walk away man.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good seducers know when to walk away from a girl without forcing her to outright reject you. That way you don't lose face and she doesn't have to *potentially* deal with your ire (some men get really aggressive when rejected).

That said, I always use compliance as my guide rather than the way she appears. If she's complying with me, even if she looks sad or gives short answers or whatever, odds are she's into me. I got a few girls to go on dates etc. with me like this. After a while if you have a positive vibe she'll catch it and act normal.

Nowadays though I just like to move on. I get where they're coming from but I just don't want a mopey woman around me. And it's low odds gaming these women in general I think.

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah good responses guys. I should have said the vibe part actually, sometimes when she is cold to me it does feel like the body language, the tone of voice and everything is just not there, so yeah this should have been my question, if I don't feel it I should walk away then. Kinda trust my gut feeling on the way the situation is unfolding.

Thanks to all! Btw you lads should check out Brazil, this place is another world ;)

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just keep plowing dude... unless she rejects you outright, she may still be interested. I've had girls who seemed completely cold on the approach end up meeting up and hooking up with me... and I've had women who seemed super warm ghost me.

If she's still standing there and she's not rejecting you, it's best to keep moving forward with the interaction, imo. Some women just aren't very expressive or their hints are a lot more subtle.

Last edited:
>