Daygame 2 sets... worth the time?

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm doing daygame these days and I have a friend who is a skilled daygamer who swears that it's basically a waste of time to approach two sets during the day.

I've never gotten a lay from a daygame two set so I'm wondering if anyone else has so that I can either challenge or confirm this belief since there are a lot of 2 sets that run around where I am.

Have you ever gotten a lay from a daygame 2 set? Is this a waste of time?

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Most of the girls i have laid with from daygame have been 1-sets. However, i catch myself opting out in certain situations.

"Oh she's in her 30s would never work out..."
"... However i have had a few successes with much older women and one of my first approaches turned into a date and a kiss with a 34-36 year old"
"Oh she's with her friend, it's not gonna work..."
"However i have been on multiple dates with girls from 2-sets and you did lay a girl who you met together with her sister and heavy foreplay with a girl where she was with her friend, so..."
"Oh she's running, it won't work..."
"However, you have been on a few dates with girls who were running when you stopped them and your approach:date ratio of running girls is higher than walking girls, so..."
And on it goes. The dumbest one i've heard is to not approach girls with headphones in (next to "only approach girls who give you IOIs/AIs/choosing signals/whatever"). Lol yeah, have fun with that.

Personally i have almost completely stopped approaching girls who's with one or more other people. Idk why, i think i have some unconscious confirmation bias and a lack of conviction, which is pretty sad, and i miss the days of starting out and being open-minded and approaching whatever i found hot, no matter the situation (i would open moms with "I know this is random, but i just thought your little sister here was pretty cute and wanted to meet her" haha).

I guess what i'm trying to say is, when you have laid a few girls from 2-sets in daygame then you cannot tell yourself anymore that it "doesn't work". You can claim that it is low odds and a "waste of time" but in my opinion that depends mostly on you. Since i live in a town of less than 200k people and tend to run into the same girls twice* i tend to A) go for lone girls and B) approach when not too many people are around, doing it more discreet. I play it more "safe". So if i approach a group of 3 girls, i just spent 3 rounds of ammunition in this city, if you know what i mean. When i'm in the capital i have no care in the world how many people are watching, because i have anonymity. That's just me personally.

*fun story not so long ago, i approached a 2-set and then i realized that my target's friend was a girl that looked a bit similiar and then my target told me after my opener "Just like you told all my other friends" ahaha it happens but whatever, i just kept talking like nothing but then she excused herself and they walked off. It's a twisted worldview they have that i'm a "player" who does this quote "all the time" and therefore "no good" but there is no problem in doing hundreds of tinder swipes a week or being fucked by the same guy from their social circle. But that's just the female brain at work lol.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Most of the girls i have laid with from daygame have been 1-sets. However, i catch myself opting out in certain situations.

And on it goes. The dumbest one i've heard is to not approach girls with headphones in (next to "only approach girls who give you IOIs/AIs/choosing signals/whatever"). Lol yeah, have fun with that.

Personally i have almost completely stopped approaching girls who's with one or more other people. Idk why, i think i have some unconscious confirmation bias and a lack of conviction, which is pretty sad, and i miss the days of starting out and being open-minded and approaching whatever i found hot, no matter the situation (i would open moms with "I know this is random, but i just thought your little sister here was pretty cute and wanted to meet her" haha).

I guess what i'm trying to say is, when you have laid a few girls from 2-sets in daygame then you cannot tell yourself anymore that it "doesn't work". You can claim that it is low odds and a "waste of time" but in my opinion that depends mostly on you. Since i live in a town of less than 200k people and tend to run into the same girls twice* i tend to A) go for lone girls and B) approach when not too many people are around, doing it more discreet. I play it more "safe". So if i approach a group of 3 girls, i just spent 3 rounds of ammunition in this city, if you know what i mean. When i'm in the capital i have no care in the world how many people are watching, because i have anonymity. That's just me personally.

*fun story not so long ago, i approached a 2-set and then i realized that my target's friend was a girl that looked a bit similiar and then my target told me after my opener "Just like you told all my other friends" ahaha it happens but whatever, i just kept talking like nothing but then she excused herself and they walked off. It's a twisted worldview they have that i'm a "player" who does this quote "all the time" and therefore "no good" but there is no problem in doing hundreds of tinder swipes a week or being fucked by the same guy from their social circle. But that's just the female brain at work lol.
hey im curious, have u ever approached a girl who were with their family? lol

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
hey im curious, have u ever approached a girl who were with their family? lol
Yes. Only with mom/sister though. My friend on the other hand have approached girls with both parents and also number closed, but he always got shitty logistics lol

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Do you go up to their parents? or just go straight for the girl lol, I thought maybe going to the parents would be kinda good for social frame and ur not just some creep from the parents perspective who hit up their daughter or some dumb shit

I had this thought of avoiding girls who are with their parents, who were typically around my age cuz they would end up exchanging which schools we would go to . Not good for my end of trying to keep this whole seduction stuff lowkey as possible lol. Not trying to get exposed haha

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Do you go up to their parents? or just go straight for the girl lol, I thought maybe going to the parents would be kinda good for social frame and ur not just some creep from the parents perspective who hit up their daughter or some dumb shit

I had this thought of avoiding girls who are with their parents, who were typically around my age cuz they would end up exchanging which schools we would go to . Not good for my end of trying to keep this whole seduction stuff lowkey as possible lol. Not trying to get exposed haha
I address the parents first. My friend opened with "Hi, i know this is random, but i think your daughter is very beautiful" or something. What i do is "Hi, i know this is very random, but i thought you had a very cute little sister and wanted to say hello"*. If they aren't social retards they step off and leave you two to it. That is, if you win their trust by showing you're a harmless and cool guy.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I laid several girls from two sets day game

Key - speak w. both, seduce your choice. you can even be direct with tell me about your friend, i like her etc. - zan perrion charming pirate style

The issue is that if theres too much chaos one will drag the other away before you can gold hook her. So "stops" are tougher than "passive/semi passive" as often done in busy areas with a lot of chaos and overstimuli.

One of my favorites was eg two or three sets in sunny cafe areas where i sat down next to them often asking if i could borrow some of their table. do this in tourist areas and its easy as pie to chat them up.

SDLs are tougher due to logistical situation

Last edited:
>