Daygame after 6 pm

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
I admit that I couldn't think of a more descriptive topic for my little dilemma.

In this article, Varoon said that:

A great time to go out and approach women in day game is after work, weekdays between 5–7 pm.

I had found this advice to apply in my city as well. However, for a few days I switched a bit the day game time between 6 and 8 pm, not 5 and 7 pm. This is because I noticed that many of the women going out from work are generally heading somewhere important (for them) and have no time to chat. In the 6-8 pm time slot, most of the streets are cleared, almost empty, but the atmosphere is generally more relaxed and calm and the girls I meet are almost always not in a hurry and are much more open for a chat. If I keep this up, the number of number closes and/or instadates will skyrocket. The downside is that I will approach less.

Anybody can relate to that? Did anybody noticed the same thing as well?

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Approaching less is not a dilemma as long as you're getting results.

You're familiar with the law of least effort right? Minimizing effort while maximizing your returns. So by extension if you approach just a few girls each time around but consistently snag instant dates and solid phone numbers. . . you're getting great returns on your effort.

But as the sun goes down. . . there will be less women around for you to seduce. And this can be problematic. . . if you aren't getting consistent results yet. Situations like these will require a solid approach-to-hook strategy to propel you towards consistency. You might even want to practice during standard day game hours. . . because if you can immerse those girls in a hurry to get someplace. . . doing the same will be a cakewalk after 6pm.

I find it particularly enjoyable to SDL in the evenings. They often have nothing better to do. And it's a fantastic way to get returns on my effort.

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for your input.

Right now, after the sun goes down, the girls hook much better, although I am able to make 1-2 approaches per day. So, in this respect I am getting consistent results. However, I still need practice at this point, keeping conversations going, because sometimes I get in the "I run out of things to say" mode. The times I didn't, I number-closed a girl, I talked to a girl that turned out to have a boyfriend and finally I completely botched a third conversation and didn't bother to try to close, as a result.

>