Daygame approach near the beach

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I wanted to start this journal to keep me motivated and accountable. I am new to pick-up. A little background. I grew up in a culture that does everything to keep women and men apart. Interaction between men and women were almost non-existent. That was a huge handicap after moving to a western country. I was also the serious and ambitious type. Did well in school/college and followed a career path which allowed to work in mainly male-dominated professions. So women did not figure as a high priority even though I was always attracted to beautiful women.

I discovered seduction in the last few months. I plan to continue this project learning about pick-up/women by reading books on the topic, PUA forums, and practicing in the field. I am by nature introverted. I started doing approaches during daytime since this summer. It led me to some promising contacts and finally a lay with a blonde girl that was almost an instadate. She invited me to her home after spending an hour talking but had to decline initially because of a prior commitment. A couple day later, I find her in the same spot and she gave me a hug and after 30 min talk she invited me to her place and we had sex. That was for me a revelation. Because I am far older than her. It is possible to fuck girls you meet at random in the streets, even far younger. I am average looks, grey, short hair, short but wear shoes to give me extra inches.. I wear a hat If you know what you are doing, being at the right place, at the right time and some luck.

My new year resolution is to have one lay per month. So want to chronicle my adventures in this journal. AA is still latent and I want to be fearless, bold, even daring when approaching girls in the street. 5 approaches in about 1 hour.

Approaches today: Near the beach.

Approach 1: a pretty blonde girl walking towards me, she seemed listening to music with headphones. I waved at her and she stopped. She removed her headphones, I told her Happy New Year smiled broadly and wished me the same. But then continued on her power walk.

Approach 2: Another young, pretty blonde, blue eyes, beautiful legs power walking in the opposite direction. I waved at her. She slowed down and turned towards me. I wished her Happy New Year. She wished me the same and then continued on her power walk. I saw her later on her way back. I noticed that she tried not to look straight head when I tried to smile back at her.

Approach 3: I saw this girl walking, blonde, a bit older than the previous one and not as hot. When I waved at her, she got startled. I smile at her and she smiled back. I said sorry I did not wanted to scare you. I started talking about the beautiful sunset, and how it feels to be alive, walking on the beach after few days of torrential rain. She nodded while smiling. I tried to talk a little more to get her hooked. I noticed she was playing with her hair while I was talking. She told me she is runner. She seemed much more at ease than when I initiated the approach. I commented on her smile and green eyes. I got her to type in her phone number. and wished Happy New Year and patting her on the shoulder. Maybe it was 5 min interaction.

Approach 4: Then I saw this woman maybe about 30-35 on the side walk playing music while dancing. I stopped and said Hi. She was not hot but friendly and all smiles and positive energy dancing on her own to the music. Not seen people like her before. She gave me a jar containing pieces of paper with citations on them and she asked me to pick one and read it back. I did and then read the stuff which was Mumbo Jumbo new age stuff about consciousness and the like. She was wishing passers-by Happy new year. She asked me to take picture of her and another passer-by. Not sure if she was on drugs. I invited her to my place just for kicks. She said she is not from the area and that she had a BF. I said I am not jealous type. I told her I can come to her area. She gave me her phone number and left. Not planning to call her.

Approach 5: A beautiful blonde walking in the opposite direction holding her little dog. I approached her and commented how cute the dog was. She was pretty, blue eyed type. I commented on her eyes and smile and she said thanks. She said dog belonged to her mum. Looked like she lived with a housemate. She seemed interested. She said she had no plan for celebrating the new year. I gave her my phone expecting to type in her number. She was hesitant. She said she does not give her numbers to strangers she just met on the street. But anyway, she lives in a different part of the state. I told her I usually travel on business to her area. She said she enjoyed talking to me and wished me a Happy New Year.

Doing these approaches is fun but not easy. Girls are usually out exercising and don't like to be bothered. My best approaches have been solo girls watching the sunset or girls walking their dogs. I like to try different venues with more traffic in another city in 2022. Happy New Year!

Last edited:

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today I wanted to do cold approaches in the same place on the beach while doing my regular walk. My goal is 30K steps per day. It was sunny with a cold breeze. Not as busy as in the weekend. These were in a space of an hour.

Approach 1: I saw from a distance a girl who was walking away. She looked like she was busy with her phone. I finally caught and approached from the side. She was typing on her phone and walking. I said " what a nice day with such beautiful sunset" with a friendly smile. She responded enthusiastically with a laugh and agreed. She said she was typing something and sending pictures of the sunset to her parents where they have snow right now. She was bubbly and looked maybe around 25. Not a hottie but somewhat pretty. I could see her navel. She said she lived in the area. I asked her for her phone number but she declined. I started to realize I tend to be abrupt with girls for asking their phone numbers. I need a "reason" to give them such as party I am putting together before asking for their phone number.

Approach 2: I saw this girl walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the path. I usually smile at girls almost automatically. She looked at me and said I recognized you are X. She was an attractive blonde with great smile. I walked towards her and pretended to be X and smiled. I went withe flow. She was about 30ish. She was bubbly, effusive and said X was one of her ex BF. She swear that I look extremely like him. She also said she found me very handsome. This was the first time I heard that. Yesterday, a girl told me I was looked very cool. I have been consciously working at improving my fundamentals (posture erect, height, voice, smile, walk with a swagger, cutting my hair,..). I tried to hug her but she pushed back saying she had a cold....We chit-chat for a bit about where she was from, used condoms on the beach, her job....It was pleasant and suggested we should hook-up. She said she had a BF but as long as I don't mind. I said sure I am not a jealous type. I joked that we could invite him but give a wrong number so he can get lost and she laughed. She gave me her phone number.

Approach 3: I saw this girl sitting with a big dog on her side watching the sunset. I approached on the side and commented on the beauty of the sunset. She agreed and smiled and was bubbly and high energy. I focused on praising her dog and the dog was huge and very difficult to manage. She was petite, pretty blonde, 25 ish. Passers-by with dogs were distracting our chat but she seemed engaged and kept smiling all the time. I asked for her number without providing a justification for plausibility denial. She said she enjoyed talking to me and "see you around".

Approach 4: I saw this women standing watching the sunset while leaning on her car. She looked decently attractive. So I approached her in a conversation. She was not exactly slim but had a pretty face. She said she came to meet her long distance BF and it was hard for her to be far away. She needed to get back to work early in the morning. We talked about how hard it was to meet folks etc... and we needed to talk more face to face instead of online/Zoom etc...This time I said I organize cool parties in my house with drinks, arts...she said she liked Art. I asked her for her number and she typed it my phone.

Online: A very attractive, blue-eyed young blonde I approached a couple of weeks ago. She was a massage therapist apparently. She keeps sending me text for when I wanted a massage. I responded by text "when can you do me?", I thought the message was alluding to " when can we have sex? but not sure if that what she understood. She replied by offering some days/slots when she is free. I love to fuck her. Not sure if she is real a massage therapist or this is just a cover for other things. I like to hear what other GC members suggestions how I should respond to her.

I feel more confident talking to girls and it is extremely enjoyable. I got 2 out 4 phone numbers. I am improving the transition to asking for their phone number after giving them an incentive and a reason such as a cool party with drinks, cheese, chocolate, art, music....

The girls react in a very friendly manner towards me when I approach correctly (indirectly). I try to do voice exercise beforehand and maybe I should do more visualizations and develop a sort of relaxed persona and fun while interacting with girls.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Online: A very attractive, blue-eyed young blonde I approached a couple of weeks ago. She was a massage therapist apparently. She keeps sending me text for when I wanted a massage. I responded by text "when can you do me?", I thought the message was alluding to " when can we have sex? but not sure if that what she understood. She replied by offering some days/slots when she is free. I love to fuck her. Not sure if she is real a massage therapist or this is just a cover for other things. I like to hear what other GC members suggestions how I should respond to her.
If this was Tinder, she's a massage therapist and is on there to get clients. It's going to be near-impossible to get out of the customer frame there.

Reactions: sab

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have been trying to setting a sexual frame via texting to change her view from customer frame to guy with dick frame. For me this is an experiment, I want to learn from, even if it fails.

sab

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have been doing cold approaches. I noticed that I am able to hold conversations for much longer with girls. I am calm and relaxed and the girls seem to enjoy the interactions. For example, I approach a pretty looking Asian girl who was walking in the opposite direction. I waived at her and she stopped and sounded unsure and intrigued. She was born in Japan. She was startled that I stopped her to talk like that. After few minutes of chit-chat, she changed her path and decided to walk back with me. She revealed she was married. And she liked my extroversion and boldness I suppose in approaching her. Something that is not usual in Japan. She said my attitude would be a plus in a country such as Japan. I did a bit of touching while walking and she gave her phone number without hesitation. Another Chinese girl I stopped while walking was also intrigued and we spent a considerable amount of time talking - 40 minutes. She was also married. She was not used being approached by a stranger.

Today, Valentine day on my walk near the beach.

Approach 1: A girl was near the stop sign. I opened her while walking in the same direction. She was young but not a hottie. She was here for a sport event and was taking a red-eye back home later in the day. Her team lost. She said she screamed too much and could not feel well with her voice. She was married and was here on her own. I did feel there was not a lot of connection between us. She said she wanted to watch a beach volleyball team. We parted and continued my walk.

Approach 2: I saw this girl walking her dog. I opened her by talking about how cute the dog was. She was high energy and effusive and showed how much she loved her dog. She lived in the area for her entire life. She commented on my accent. Beautiful smile, green eyes. By coincidence, we had same names which was unusual. I grabbed her hand and let me caress her hand while reading her palm. She seemed to enjoy me reading her future - girls seem to love this stuff I noticed. Interaction was short and she typed in her phone number on my phone.

Approach 3: I was getting back home late in the day. I saw this girl walking near this deserted car park. She looked pretty, long black hair with make-up. She was a bit startled when I approached her. I tried to exude confidence and charm. She said she was looking for a place to have dinner and asked me about recommendations for good restaurants in the area. She revealed she was a flight attendant and staying at a hotel nearby with the crew.

This being valentine day, a girl at a restaurant would be a bit awkward I thought. She sort invited me to go to eat with her. That never happened to me before. That was the quickest date ever for me. Maybe 5 minutes after approaching. So we headed to this restaurant. At the restaurant, I chose to sit next to her. She was in her late 20s. Traveled to more 60 countries. I used some of Glow/Bacchus/Teevester frames about travel, the freedom it brings and the possibilities.

She said she liked spontaneity, living in the moment. She said we seemed to be similar. She wanted to know what I do etc... I started escalating by rubbing her inner thighs, stomach with a navel piercing and try to reach under her skirt for that special thing. She said we are in a public place. She would have no problems in private. But she is willing to go home with me after dinner. I used Teevester 8 orgasms routine. She was pretty much into anything I wanted. I proposed we go to her hotel room because it was near. She said she shared the room with other flight attendants. It dawned on me that she expected me to foot the bill for the dinner and then go to my place. I did not like that. So I told her I would only pay half. I paid my half and left. This was very unusual. I never expected to meet a girl at random and making out with her few minutes later. This was a revelation in my new journey. Onward, forward, upward and outward.

Last edited:
>