Daygame approaching groups of two girls

koening

Rookie
Rookie
Hello!

I am an experienced daygamer. Up until now, I could always find solitary women to approach.

Since Corona started, I have seen a change in dynamics and see that it's more common to see groups of two girls (at least where I live). I can't find opportunities to do 1 on 1 approaching as often anymore.

I want to start approaching groups of two now, although I have a bit approach anxiety again.

Does anyone know how to approach sets of two in a good way during the day? I know Alek has a post on this but I think this is more for nightgame.

Should I talk to both girls at the same time but then be direct to the girl that I like? How would I avoid any possible feeling of awkwardness?

Thanks for your advice!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Depending on how involved their conversation is there is always a likelihood you are intruding. But a greenlight to approach is if they have a lull in their conversation and you make eye contact with one or both. Best bet is to go indirect conversational with both of them. A good way to get a number if you see signs of interest is to get contact information because you are "planning a party". Get both of their names, and you might give the majority of attention to one over the other but for sure don't ignore her friend...

In a social nightlife situation often groups of girls will position their most eligible member to field the interest of men who engage them. She might not be the most outgoing, but the one who is will put her in the spotlight if she likes you.

If you are an experienced day gamer then you know how to make your approaches non creepy or imposing. You know IOI's You know not to Spam approach in a small area. Same thing just engage the multiples

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Depending on how involved their conversation is there is always a likelihood you are intruding. But a greenlight to approach is if they have a lull in their conversation and you make eye contact with one or both. Best bet is to go indirect conversational with both of them. A good way to get a number if you see signs of interest is to get contact information because you are "planning a party". Get both of their names, and you might give the majority of attention to one over the other but for sure don't ignore her friend...

In a social nightlife situation often groups of girls will position their most eligible member to field the interest of men who engage them. She might not be the most outgoing, but the one who is will put her in the spotlight if she likes you.

If you are an experienced day gamer then you know how to make your approaches non creepy or imposing. You know IOI's You know not to Spam approach in a small area. Same thing just engage the multiples

I like this... I think I'll test it out today.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Same as w one albeit adapt to them being together which gives them a collective energy bouncing of each other. And logistically theyre tied which makes SDL harder. Use their twosomeness making the friend help you seduce by articulating the vibe with the one you like.

The best way imo
- Own your presence, which is really about owning your vibe. this comes from owning your reactions and driving better inner states that foisters vibes. From there tension is your best seductive tool for captivation.
- Understand how to captivate on sight - sensory awareness of space etc
- train move ins eg hovering type engagements, or the evolved versions of it eg bacchus and i use. We use the term materialise a lot. Its really a powerful decisive and determined move-in to a precise position w no hesitation.
- sweet connective warm type engagements is best, overwriting her initial shields and making her smile a lil. be cool and own the direction of emotion. think hank moody here how he rolls of their immediate displays.

a simple way i just used
- saw two girls sitting at a table
- walked in sideways w my things, asked if i could borrow some of their table w a smile. they laughed: ofcourse
- sat down and shot assumptions straight of - You guys italian?
- ran rikerbased convo management fun-feely-romantic framework, elicitation, spiced with teasy minicold reads etc.
- sexualised mundane and slight tension gases w. caressing vibe to the one i liked - ghost-caressing her as we call it. strong but contained intent as always. Sexualising the mundane.
- The one i preferred opened up sexually to me there - body language where she sorta melts and turn sexually inviting - makes a very open inviting type signalling.

i know these things are not accessible nor comprehensible to most but just giving insight to something and a different model than what most uses.

btw to your question - talk to both always or one might draw the other away, but use your attention and vibes to build a more intimate connection w. your target. this is about what you radiate when you speak mainly to her or put your attention to her which is sorta fluid in the process, slight prolonged glances to her holding the silence for a slight sec feeling how she attracts you etc. and giving juice to what arises there. So from meet to end you wanna gradually diversify the energy of the interactions w each. Adapt to each differently. also building these is not automated but needs timing in relation to their states etc. Its an artform really.
You need to Learn to play on several strings.

Last edited:
>