LR  Daygame eventual lay

BigBigBigdaddy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Approach:

So I saw this woman sitting by herself at a lawn at my university. I had already had a pretty regular day of like 4 quick rejects so was not expecting anything to happen. With this one I didn't immediately approach, in fact I went to sit on a lawn chair like a few feet away. I think I was still debating if I wanted to go over or not. Well after a few minutes I decided I was going to do it and I went over to talk to her. I opened with a simple asking her what she was eating at the time and it was great! Like instantly her manner in dealing with me was unlike any woman I have dealt with before or since (so far). She was instantly warm and willing to talk about shit I was able to do a direct compliment fairly quickly and she loved it. It seemed she loved everything I did like my cockiness, loved my attitude, loved my chase frames (she mentioned she saw me before and I joked that she was already stalking me). I do really want to stress how great this interaction was.

Because of this I was able to ascend to a level I have never been at and I was firing on all cylinders. She even commented in the seduction that I was being smooth as fuck a lot of times. Which could have been a shit test but It did not matter what she said I was being witty, sexy and just a mysterious stranger (she originally thought I was some type of traveler and not a student on campus). It did not feel like I made any sort of faults. The conversation was just soooo easy. After a good amount of time I needed to go so I told her we should go to the park (standard date). I needed to say that she had beautiful eyes and stared into them. She stared back and then I cut it and left. Kept text game minimal as I don't really like texting so I intentionally texted really sporadically until the day of the date.

Date:

She wore a really nice yellow dress and have some really beautiful curly hair. I run through my standard deep dive and get to know her. She was just super accommodating and following my usual game. The conversation was just as easy as before and I still felt like a king. After a brief circle break because of a homeless woman who tried to cockblock me I decided to take her to a bar near my place to escalate the vibe. She followed and we continued our great conversation. After more rapport and a little bit of liquid courage I felt she was ready to go back to my place and invited her to my place by saying that this place I was at was too expansive and I still wanted to continue to drink. She agreed and came back to my place.

Unlike my chair situation I made sure to make my chair not available with some other tactics so she had to sit on my bed. Put on the news (I think im gonna drop this as it seems to distract woman not in a good way more then help with the seduction) went into my kitchen, got the wine glasses and I sat right next to her. We took like 2 sips before I went in for a kiss. She kissed back and it was on. Throughout the time we did have to stop here and there as she had to come to terms in her head that this was happening but I played it cool and it was on.

Post sex:

After this we stayed with each other for a while talking about her and her issues. Something I should’ve picked up on that this would be an issue and cause the end to this relationship but I was just so happy I was able to do a full proper seduction successfully. We did go somewhere the next day really fucking early in the morning as we both couldn't sleep and it was just really nice.

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Killed it man! It's funny how you can go from rejection to rejection before hitting a seriously "easy" winner.
It's what makes daygame so addictive! Major props and sounds like there's a warm natural vibe between you.

Now just run post sex game to keep her around

BigBigBigdaddy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Killed it man! It's funny how you can go from rejection to rejection before hitting a seriously "easy" winner.
It's what makes daygame so addictive! Major props and sounds like there's a warm natural vibe between you.

Now just run post sex game to keep her around

Thanks man! Day game is addicting like it has a lot of lows but once you get that kind of interaction with this type of success it makes it all worth it. I think my foreshadowing at the end of my post was a little bad cuz I was trying to imply it already ended after a month cuz of some stupid bs. But thanks I will keep this article in the future.

Last edited:
>