Deep Analysis about game and ppl ?

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am not, by any means, killing it with women , but I am doing well considering my circumstances.
But when I come to online forums, even Skilled Seducer forum, I usually find a lot of struggle and most people complain.
By the end of the day, everyone is entitled to speak his mind .

But every visit to online PUA forum leaves me with a lot of doubts and questions like :

1- If all these ppl are complaining, maybe I am not doing that good . Maybe I am just delusional.
Or
2-Echo chamber effect makes the compliants sounds like too much . In addition, usually frustrated ppl vent in online forums .
Or
3- Most people are average anyway

About me :
5’6”
Arab
Lives in south USA
In the top 5% in my city when it comes to fashion
Soccer player body type
Sales man in Fortune 500 company

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You can get 4 lays in a month if you go to a party every 4-5 days where girls go crazy.

That does not mean that you are "good". People vent online because they see pickup as result, not a process. If you see pickup as a journey, you get there faster. And you learn many things aside the usual good stuff. :)

Also, People with high lays are a mix bag. There's also some kookoo head. Lolx.

You need to write up more things. Then we likely have a rough idea where you are. Even that, it takes time :)

z@c+

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pickup is an emotional endeavour and not a very straightforward one.
Lots of guys are bound to get emotional and frustrated over it EVEN IF THEY ARE DOING DECENTLY.

It's just the nature of the game... hate the game, not the player.

In a related note:
Entrepreneurship is somewhat similar but opposite. Everybody says they're doing great despite the fact that most small businesses barely break even.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
> I usually find a lot of struggle and most people complain

Welcome to the internet.

Complainers and Trolls get the most attention.

It's not specific to the internet. Newspapers have taken advantage of "if it bleeds, it leads" for centuries.

The mind is wired to notice the problems, and not enjoy life when it goes well.

WIA

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The problem is that these men live miserable, unhappy lives that no woman would want to be part of.

They want a woman to bend over for them, yet they have never considered what a woman would want to bend over for, or what this really means for her. They want a woman to give her pussy when they can't even bring themselves to tease her, play with her, or be assertive with her, out of fear of rejection.

They have a vague infatuation with women, but have never bothered to learn about them or what they want from a man. They have never asked a woman an honest question, or been prepared to hear an honest answer. They have never accepted a woman for what she really is, or appreciated her for it.

They have little or no self respect and are respected by few, yet they want women to submit to them and them alone. They want women to follow them and see them as leaders, when the slightest shit test plunges them into emotional turmoil.

They don't want to take risks, to expose their intentions, or go out on a limb, because they would rather avoid punishment than have the opportunity to excite her.

These men have never faced their true demons, gone into danger, put themselves to the test, or risked their lives on their own merits, yet they want the ultimate prize to be carried past better men and laid at their feet.

In short, these men are weak and afraid, and all the pickup techniques in the world are not enough to cover it up when a woman looks them in the eyes.

Until they can accept this truth and what it will take to change, they will continue to reap the same rewards.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You can get 4 lays in a month if you go to a party every 4-5 days where girls go crazy.

That does not mean that you are "good". People vent online because they see pickup as result, not a process. If you see pickup as a journey, you get there faster. And you learn many things aside the usual good stuff. :)
Right, I have few lays on my belt, but I know my game is 5000% better than when I started reading Girls Chase, and that I can do better with women than almost any man I see. So I'm very grateful for where I'm at in my journey.

On the otherside, there's people that are looking for an easy fix for everything on their lifes, and they think they will go out cold approaching, using some pickup lines canned from a book, and they will have women jumping on their bed everyday, right away. To me, those people are fucking deillusional (a lot of red pill guys that say only improving your life and having a better career, body, fashion and whatnot also go there, as they think being attractive means women will come looking for you in your house, and no game is required lmao).
It's really a process and a journey to improve, like, YOU have to improve, not just wake up one day and use some trick to solve your problems and be happy. Learning proper game takes years, there's so much nuance on body language, voice, conversation, leading, handling LMR and whatnot, that can be the difference between getting with the girl you want or not, and of course denying that and looking for a shortcut is only gonna delay you.

A friend of mine, that's doing resonably well on Tinder now (blame it on his fucking generic good look, he's fights judo and has a nice body, on top of it, also not being too smart helps him relate to most girls, somehow lol, I sound salty writing this but whatever), would go out with me on clubs to cold approach, and it was a fucking disaster.
First, he would dress in a bit weird, too formal way for the clubs we where going for (fucking LGBT hip shit, there's some really hot girls there and easy to pickup as well), I would point that out to him, and he wouldn't change shit, but ok, I'll give him a bit of slack here because it's kinda his style, whatever, if you're great at a certain style you can make work pretty much anywhere (not gonna say that was the case).
But also, the way he would approach girls was so bland and weak, like I'm direct, like veeery direct, but the way I approach is very precise and aggressive, because I kinda know the girl is hot for me (of course sometimes I approach girls in more chill ways, but mostly I look for women that are very receptive right on), but he would do this in a really weak way, like come really doubtfully and shaky and ask girls if they wanted to make out with him... Like wtf, what do you think is gonna be the result?
He got rejected more than 50 times in a few weeks, even though he mostly wouldn't approach due to anxiety. I would try to point out stuff he was doing wrong, and how he could do better, but he wouldn't even want to listen, he was too stubborn and arrogant to care, so well... Eventually he got sick of his own lame approaches and simply stopped going out with me.
If you don't trully wanna put in the effort and improve, you won't.

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Everybody says they're doing great despite the fact that most small businesses barely break even.
Well, if you consider Spotify and Uber "small businesses"... lol
Even they barely stay open, all thanks to investors and aggressive growth techniques, that won't sustain for long...
Everyone is faking it, pretty much

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you all . I just need to get emotionally detached from the online forums.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am not, by any means, killing it with women , but I am doing well considering my circumstances.
But when I come to online forums, even Skilled Seducer forum, I usually find a lot of struggle and most people complain.
By the end of the day, everyone is entitled to speak his mind .

But every visit to online PUA forum leaves me with a lot of doubts and questions like :

1- If all these ppl are complaining, maybe I am not doing that good . Maybe I am just delusional.
Or
2-Echo chamber effect makes the compliants sounds like too much . In addition, usually frustrated ppl vent in online forums .
Or
3- Most people are average anyway

About me :
5’6”
Arab
Lives in south USA
In the top 5% in my city when it comes to fashion
Soccer player body type
Sales man in Fortune 500 company
Don’t doubt yourself.

get your head around the technicalities of game and improve to be the best man you can be

the height thing has only been a thing since internet dating where it became a thing.

as a young man I was nearly 5’8”. That was at school. It wasn’t until a month or so back that a woman I was seeing asked how tall I was and I said 5’8” and she said I couldn’t be because she was and I’m shorter than her. Seems I’m now 5’6”, and IDGAF

if you’re my age which is 53 and you never internet dated, then height doesn’t crop up. Most of my N count which is pushing 300 now have been a similar height to me. A lot have been taller.

ignore that shit and get in the game.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if you’re my age which is 53 and you never internet dated, then height doesn’t crop up. Most of my N count which is pushing 300 now have been a similar height to me. A lot have been taller.

ignore that shit and get in the game.
Yeah, height is just one factor. Women surely want taller, stronger, dominant, rich, famous, fashionable, intelligent... whateverelse guys. Will they only sleep with those guys? Hell nah. If you're a bit shorter than some guy, but your game is better, you dress better, you got better posture, your voice is sexier, you approach her and turn her on, while the other guy is just standing waiting for her to notice him, who gets the girl? It's obvious

>