Defending girl on street at night

rulesofloaded

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello. I know this might be slightly off-topic,but I need advice on how to act in a certain situation.

In my city,a girl(call her Lisa) I know was followed by a group of 4 dudes on the street who were also verbally aggressive.She had to get inside a shop to get rid of them.

My question is,if I were to go out with Lisa,and encountered this group(or any other violent persons,for that matter),what would be the best course of action?

Since by following they clearly have a malicious intent,would attacking first be the right choice? Running is out of the question,as I do not intend of leaving the girl behind,but I also do not want to endanger her by escalating a fight. I'm afraid they might gang up on us first unless I do something, and I don't intend on appearing on the newspaper as a tragedy,both me and the girl.
Any advice?

Last edited:

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@rulesofloaded dude! The first rule of self defence is to avoid conflict. If you can see potential danger you avoid it. Why risk it? This means being aware of your surroundings, looking for potential threats and dealing with them. Never ever let someone that you don't trust get to close to you. Ever!

You see a group ahead, go the other way. Its not being a pussy its being sensible. A gang of 4 or more people you have no chance. Even if you train for it your chances aren't great. All it takes is for one of them to have a knife, if ya don't see it ya fucked!

You attack if needed, if needed: Strike first, Strike Hard, No mercy sir!

Seriously, bad idea. You will provoke them and if ya out numbered and you don't know how to defend yourself I hope ya have a nice photo in the paper.

Ultimately what do they want? If they're holding a knife to you don't be a hero.

You might be able to talk them down, you might be able to avoid it entirely. Fight as a last resort

If shes known for this kinda thing I wouldn't go near her. I was seeing a girl where her ex boyfriend had it in for me, I broke his wrist (twice), cracked a couple ribs and put his friend on the floor. His other friend didn't have the bottle to step up. I wouldn't have been in that club that night if I knew he was there and that wasn't because I didn't think I could handle myself. I just would rather not to have been involved....

Step into the shop if you have to, it worked for her... If they won't leave call the police. Not your fight dude!

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I once had that situation happen, and I called the girl a cab. Basically I got prepared to fight and set up things into motion to get her home safe. Me fighting was the last line of defense

>