Long-Term  deleted post

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm be real with you, in your case, maybe opening it can help you, because for women in general is much, much easier to get sex and makes the other part jealous, at least short-term. Not saying making him jealous is necessarily a good thing, but maybe he's a bit confused and when you show him how desirable you are to other men, he'll weight how much he likes you, rethink it and want commitment.
But if he really is being sketchy and trying to stray, this probably means he wants to have an "one-sided" relationship, where you're monogamous to him, but he secretly bones other chicks. If all you want really is a commited relationship with him, maybe you should just confront him and end it, because if what you're saying it's true, he'll keep on cheating on you and stuff like that (and I suppose you don't want that in a relationship, right?).
If you don't care about him being with other women, as long as you get equality on that sense, then yeah, get on an open relationship, this may even change his stance towards the whole thing, and at least you get the equality you desire (and get to keep him close while you explore other options and whatnot).

I've been on an open relationship with a girl for more than 2 years, and eventually we broke up because she wanted something more serious (like marriage and maybe kids, she's 28 and I'm 25, almost 26). I really didn't want to commit, because I lost my V-card with her, but not only that, I also never saw myself as much of a commitment guy, like I don't wanna get married or have kids, and learning seduction is fun for me, so obviously I don't wanna stop seducing new girls. At first she thought I might fold eventually, but it never happened; maybe your guy isn't such a monogamy hater as I am, and is just young and curious what sex with other girls is like, but if he's being sneaky about it, I dunno, really. Also, most people eventually go towards monogamy, but you two are so young I highly doubt you both are gonna marry or something (not saying it can't happen, it just isn't very likely), so I don't expect him to redeem himself and become a respectable family man anytime soon, if you know what I mean.

>