Dissimilair clothing?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys this is my last day abroad.. and hence I toned my clothing a bit down... went a little more sober. Still form fitting clothing to show my well honed body and still premium quality.

The earlier week I went full peacock, basically Miami Vice.. but the area is quite poor.. despite that there is a very rich elite population around.. i have gotten ioi's (although very much chicks with boyfriends.. really annoying, covid restrictions and masks which cover the true beauty of a girl which makes me think I am playing Russian roulette). The rich elite also tends to clothr a bit less colorful and more dour... most people are using conventional safe colors. But I have to say the area is super modern. Very 2020.

The thing I am noticing now I am clothed a bit more conventionally is that I get more Ioi's.. either this clothing combination is a match in heaven or I have been dissimilair in a way by going overboard with the peacocking.

I want to hear your thoughts about the subject.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hard to say without pictures and not knowing the exact place you are right now.
Clothing it’s all about fitting in or intentionally standing out of your surroundings.

>