Do you feel a bond between you and your conquests/one night stands ?

SUPERGTOR

Space Monkey
space monkey
Being honest,here,in my experience,I often tend to get attached to my conquests (women I bang) even though I am not going to see them again.
I know that this is particularly True of women but for in my personal experience I tend to see that slightly as well.
My question is "is it normal and is this a healthy way of life" or is it something unsustainable similar to drugs and should be avoided.
You guys seem to not be fazed by your conquests at all and just continue banging more and more chicks but I am thinking about the morality and sustainability of all of this.
I may be suffering from player guilt but you know... better be safe than sorry

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi and welcome!

First, fuck your morality, smiley face. :)

Interestingly we've had the exact same discussion yesterday just before you arrived (you may want to join that discussion). I don't want to copy-paste myself but what I had to say is basically we have finite life energies on this Earth and yes, pumping and dumping is a sub-optimal use of our resources without the "compounding interest" effect.

even though I am not going to see them again.
It's impossible to see them again... Because of you or them?

SUPERGTOR

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll join the conversation indeed,

Because of me,oftentimes because they're sluts,even though they're hot sluts,I wouldn't want anyone to see me with such women.

At the end of the day,we don't what is and what isn't and as much as we try to think,we'll never really find truth,I don't know if I'm too philosophical or what but I think that we're a bunch of hedonists not knowing what we're doing.
But hey,at least it feels good.

Let's continue the conversation in the main chat,I've posted that answer there as well

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Read Nancy Friday. . . so you can get a better understanding of female sexuality.

Once you understand that women value the chance to enjoy a break from reality. . . and escape the mundane banalities of their day to day lives with the thrilling sexual experiences you can offer them. . . even if it's only for one night. You start to realize the very concept of player guilt is simply the result of an inaccurate perception of female sexuality. And understanding the sexual desires of the women you'll meet is a crucial step for seducers.

The more women you take on these adventures. . . the easier it becomes to see each conquest for what it is.

They are opportunities for women enjoy sexual experiences with a man who allows them to be shameless. . . whether you have a one-night-stand or take her on as a lover for a while. . . the gift of shamelessness is a rare and valuable thing. Society won't give her this gift. And neither will the vast majority of guys she'll meet in life. Sure she might follow the mainstream path. . . and get married to some nice guy later on. . . settle down with a couple children. But when she needs a break from mommy-duties. . . or she reaches the point where she sees husband as a complete bore. . .

She can always close her eyes. . . and masturbate to the treasured experience you gave her.

Last edited:

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sure she might follow the mainstream path. . . and get married to some nice guy later on. . . settle down with a couple children. But when she needs a break from mommy-duties. . . or she reaches the point where she sees husband as a complete bore. . .

She can always close her eyes. . . and masturbate to the treasured experience you gave her.

Be honest @Bacchus , part of the reason you do this is because you relish the thought of girls masturbating to you! lol

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well,

Attachment to a woman you've slept with is hard-wired into male biology; the hormones we secrete after ejaculating are pair-bonding hormones and mate-guarding ones - there's a natural "urge" to protect a woman you've just slept with AT LEAST the first few times you do it.

That being said, there's nothing wrong or immoral with one night stands. While women ultimately want high value providers, the chance to fuck guys that are great in bed and total animals is also a very welcomed experience. If that wasn't the case then women wouldn't take vacations and sleep with sexy locals.

I'd say that any guilt you're feeling is coming from some incorrect assumptions on your part. I feel this is a lot more accurate considering your statement "Even though they're hot sluts, I wouldn't want anyone to see me with them."

>