Do you move when she's on top or just let her do the action?

Prehistoric

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is a doubt I always have.

What maximises a woman's pleasure when she's on top: you standing still and let her doing the whole "humping", or accompany her actions by moving as well?

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Prehistoric,

My opinion on this is that you don't move as such, but you obviously can't just lie there like a wet blanket either: you need to use effort and muscle tone to hold still and essentially provide resistance to her movement.

Typically I will hold her hips and use upper-body strength to hold her pelvis down against mine, maximizing the "grinding" effect while she provides the actual movement with her own efforts.

I don't tend to use this position much any more, since I can generally provide more pleasure on top of from behind, but it's useful if you're physically exhausted after giving her one climax after another and need a breather. Also it can be good psychologically to take a break from dominating and controlling her pleasure occasionally, and let her "get it for herself".

To that end, having her grab the headboard/rails above your head is effective. It is also somewhat easier to get her to squirt in this position in my experience, although it is totally possible to do it in missionary intercourse and indeed foreplay as well.

Marty

JakethaSnake

Space Monkey
space monkey
I let her do her thing for awhile with just me squeezing her tits, then i grab her by her ass and thighs and make her bounce harder. Also, making her squat while she rides feels better to me and will make her cum quickly pretty much everytime. Squirting from the squat and ride does happen frequently.

So let her take the lead and just rub her body, then help her out so it's rougher and she is pounded while she rides as well.

Dude909

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First I let her do the work -- I usually put her on top when I'm getting tired. Then when she is the one starting to tire, I pull her towards me, wrap my arms around her back, hold her very tight, bring my feet back up to get a good position, and hammer as hard as I can.

HellAtlantic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is my favorite position. I like it cuz the girl can move herself exactly as she needs to maximize my dick efficiency in her so I know she's gonna do whatever and exactly what she needs to get the best out of my dick leaving me to completely focus on my own pleasure at that position. I love to take my left arm and wrap around her body (while I'm seated on the couch) and with one arm assist her in bouncing up and down on my dick hard. The right hand is on her left tit (or right tit since she's facing me) and her aereola of her free tit is entirely in my mouth while I smush my whole face deep into her tit. I absolutely love to be rough with tits so smushing my face into her tit while aggressively squeezing/slapping her other tit is really stimating for me. So much fun. Plus I like when the tits are hanging down as opposed to her being on her back and then the tits get flattened.

>