Doggy style/rear entry

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For some reason, I always seem to have a little trouble putting my dick inside to do doggy style. It's easy to put it in when I'm rock hard during my 1st round, but during my 2nd or 3rd round, if I fail to get it in a couple of times, I lose my boner. I think the reason may be it's hard for me to see where the vagina is in this position so I don't really know where I'm going. Sometimes it also has to do with the particular girl I'm having sex with as well. Some girls are just easier to penetrate in doggy style. The girl I'm seeing right now I'm having trouble in this position during my 2nd/3rd round and it can get frustrating at times. This may sound silly but any tips on getting easier entry in this position? lol maybe telling her to lean down and put her ass higher? This girl is a lot shorter than me (around 1.5m)and I'm about 1.7m.

Cheers! Give a helping hand to a brother's sex life!

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Smith,

One mistake I see a lot of girls make when getting into the doggy position is keeping their elbows straight and keeping themselves hoisted up on the palms of their hands. This technically replicates the "true doggy" style in one sense, but it makes it more difficult to find entry AND does not accentuate their asses nearly as nicely.

Instead, have the girl hold the front part of her body up by having her rest her elbows on the bed. In this form, her ass should be higher up than the front of her body, and it looks much more exciting for the guy because it causes the ass to be "pushed upward" toward you which gives it a much fuller shape.
You should also be able to locate the entry point much easier, although you might have to slightly tilt yourself forward to enter from that angle. Not a big deal if she's a shorter girl, but can require a bit of effort on your part if she's taller. =)

- Franco

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ahh thanks Franco! She does rest on her hands instead of her elbow. Will try that out next time

>