LR  DoWhatWorks Hooks it up

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice and easy lay..

So Thursday afternoon, I get a surprise call from @DoWhatWorks. He asks about my plans for the evening, and suggests I accompany him on a double date. The location is at one of his recent lays' house, and fairly local.

No questions asked, I'm game.

I bike it over to his house for 7 (turns out we live in the same borough, we're practically neighbours).

We pregame, he gives me a brief on the situation, and we get properly acquainted as we've only corresponded via this forum and a whatsapp call once before.

Plenty jokes ensue.

He shows me a picture of my date - I register huge breasts and tattoos. My gut tells me this wont be a problem...

We Uber over to his girl's place and we're welcomed warmly. It's his girl, her neighbour and a date she was hooked up with for this particular occasion, and my date, the host's friend. Introductions are made and I settle down to chat with my girl.

She's cute. Warm, bubbly, with ginormous breasts out and greeting the world, held back with a mere excuse for a top.

I immediately call out her tattoos as an excuse to get some touch in and ask her what each means. She's passionate about tarot and her tattoos reflect this.
Tarot being something I have more than a peripheral interest in, we connect on this immediately.
I deep dive her on this and discover her motivations and passions for it.

She also happens to consider the island of my heritage "her favourite place in the world" (of course it is darling..). Mentally, my hoe-dar is ringing off. As long as I don't do anything silly, this is in the bag.

Periodically I brake off from connecting with her and have conversations with the other members of the group. The neighbour's date I can tell is out of his depth socially, so I make sure to engage him, so that he doesn't feel overly isolated. He's an older guy, eastern european and passionate about crypto and freedom. Studying hypnotherapy, he's definitely an unconventional soul. He's cool in my book. He did however lack intuition with regards to women and this was visibly flustering his date. Especially when contrasted with the free flowing and open style of me and @DoWhatWorks.

I get back to talking with my date and bantering with DoWhatWorks and his girl.

Eventually we settle down to play Ring of Fire. This is the perfect game really, as it brought everybody together and solidified the comfort in the group. This evolves into a game of Never-Have-I-Ever which got extremely sexual from the get go. Within moments we're all exposed for having engaged in anal, and me and my date connect on our past experiments with "water sports". From here it's on between us, it's just a matter of getting isolated and letting the freak loose.

Some time passes, DoWhatWorks and his girl disappear. The neighbours date has to leave, and eventually the neighbour herself leaves. Me and mine go at it immediately. She leads me to an empty bedroom (the bedroom of a male housemate she has romantic dealings with and is pissed off at; fine by me). Pleasurable chaos ensues. I make her squirt for the first time. She soaks his sheets. She thanks me.

We join the others, debrief and share jokes. DoWhatWorks calls us an Uber, and thus ends our night.

Much respect to @DoWhatWorks. He's a classy dude folks and soon to be a problem in this seduction game, I promise y'all.

Best.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do what works hooked it up, referral game, my main is into that silly tarot shit, she told me some card reader told her about a capricorn blah blah. I told her yesterday how the seducers love to learn this stuff as chickcrack, I told her how style used this in Brittney, funny how today you write a report about this after me having this conversation last night. I personally can't get into that stuff, but kudos you play with that stuff to your advantage

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Do what works hooked it up, referral game, my main is into that silly tarot shit, she told me some card reader told her about a capricorn blah blah. I told her yesterday how the seducers love to learn this stuff as chickcrack, I told her how style used this in Brittney, funny how today you write a report about this after me having this conversation last night. I personally can't get into that stuff, but kudos you play with that stuff to your advantage
lol yeh my last main was all into it, it’s not for everybody. I find the symbolism pretty interesting, and as a positive like you say, it’s chick crack. I find the astrology ish harder to get into but probably worth learning from a seduction perspective.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Biggggg shout out to @topcat

Top tier composure in a setting that would scare a lot of guys off hahah.

To anyone browsing we pulled this off as we both have a “non-judgmental” & “sex is fun & no big deal vibe”.

We flowed really well & complimented each other’s styles as I’m classy clean cut and he’s cool artsy hipster.

Left him in the living room with the group for not long, come back & I hear moans in a bedroom lol

Also can’t believe my man brought up water sports in “never have I ever” which pretty much sealed him the deal ahaha. Ridiculous.

@Skills Tarrot is definitely chick crack but a lot more niche. Many girls find it airy fairy even if they are into horoscopes. Underrated one is Myers Briggs. I swear by this gambit as it’s airy fairy enough for girls to eat it up but “scientific” enough to not come across immature to some

Funnily enough we all had “N” & “P” traits.

@Yaxir Thanks but I’m definitely not a mentor. Topcat lays are like double mine lol. I just like to spread the good energy around.

Last edited:

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Yaxir Thanks but I’m definitely not a mentor. Topcat lays are like double mine lol. I just like to spread the good energy around.
you're welcome mate !

you could be my mentor :)

I'm absolutely new to game and seduction, so i am looking to learn what i can from the respectable members here

P.S : you're absolutely awesome for spreading good energy around !

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I just love how the right social enviroments are great to get everyone laid, providing you are chill and go with the flow.

One thing I used to do when I was going out was to turn rejections into oportunties for others. Sometimes a girl rejected me right off the bat, so I just asked: "Look, I know we are not a match, but you have a great vibe and I have this group of friends over there who would love to meet you." More often than not, one of the guys was her type and they both got happy.

After a while the vibe was so good that I was always hooked up with another chick I was not even paying attention before.

>