Emailing a 19 year old in your early 30s

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
She enjoys the dialogue, I do too. We don't talk about sex (we probably both fantasise) or anything close.

However, in the era of Weinstein and Prince Andrew I feel like just talking to a 19 year old (even though it's legal consensually) as a 31 year old is a future violation waiting to happen.

Pethaps I am overthinking (??), after all:

"“Women should marry when they are about eighteen years of age, and men at seven and thirty; then they are in the prime of life, and the decline in the powers of both will coincide.” - Aristotle

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I think 19 and 31 is fine. Some people may not but it's like I read one time:

Say you're eating this really great burger. Then someone comes up and says that's disgusting. What would you do? Just shrug and keep on eating and enjoying.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Say you're eating this really great burger. Then someone comes up and says that's disgusting. What would you do? Just shrug and keep on eating and enjoying.
Lmao

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don’t know if you should email. You met her online or something?

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think 19 and 31 is fine. Some people may not but it's like I read one time:

Yeah.

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don’t know if you should email. You met her online or something?

I picked her up in a mall, she was working. I taught English as a foreign language, said I could help her out with her second language, and I got her email and her fb.

I mainly backed off because of her age (18 at the time). She was still keen, and she couldn't understand I think in part because I didn't really explain. Plus she had a bf, which put me off, but didn't put her off, at all.

She got in touch after 6 months, we text for a bit but again I wasn't feeling it.

I miss her...

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Violation of what?

Her inability to make sound judgements because I'm a horny 30 year old and she's a teen (she might be 20 this year actually)

Is she consenting, or am I putting her under pressure? If I'm putting her under pressure to go along with this liaison, then she's not really consenting; she just feels uncomfortable but also wants to feel beautiful, which is what I make her feel.

Fuck, maybe I should just move on, too much inner romantic conflict.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In my world there is so much difference in life experience between 19 and 31 that I wouldn't even be able to have much of a conversation.
For that to work in my world she would have to be throwing herself at me and initiating physical touch. Maybe I've just had bad experiences with younger women not following through on their signals, being cock teases. But I've found women my own age to be much less BS and more willing to go straight to sex when the situation presented itself.

I've never been too impressed with an older guy preying on young naive girls. and I've seldom met a female 12 years younger than me whom I respected. I'v met plenty of women within 5 years of my age who had as good a body and an intellect I respect.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm 42 and I'd still fuck a 19 year old. I don't care. She's a legal adult in Canada. When I was 31, my ltr was 19. We were together for two years. Really cool girl. Now at my age I probably wouldn't commit myself to someone that young, just because our paradigms are so different. Younger women can be invigorating, and annoying. But boy do they look good.

While weak men are wrestling with their morals, young women are giving themselves willingly to older men anyway. I'd rather be the guy who enjoys this life rather than looking back with regret. If she's legally an adult, she can do what she pleases. Who cares what anybody thinks about it? It's your life.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my world there is so much difference in life experience between 19 and 31 that I wouldn't even be able to have much of a conversation.
For that to work in my world she would have to be throwing herself at me and initiating physical touch. Maybe I've just had bad experiences with younger women not following through on their signals, being cock teases. But I've found women my own age to be much less BS and more willing to go straight to sex when the situation presented itself.

I've never been too impressed with an older guy preying on young naive girls. and I've seldom met a female 12 years younger than me whom I respected. I'v met plenty of women within 5 years of my age who had as good a body and an intellect I respect.
That’s interesting. I myself still feel weird about age gaps, but I think most men on here find it normal. I don’t think it’s wrong if the girl wants the guy. Why do you think it’s preying?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

^ i agree with you i lose after a 15 year age gap emotional attraction, while i think they are attractive, i also lose a bit of "sexual attraction" as a result of me forecasting negatively any type of post fuck and pre fuck interactions.... However why use such words as "preying on young naive girls" why are you being so judgmental?

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Very likely he has a daughter

Or just basic social conditioning. To be great at pickup you need to become a bit of a rogue, or an outlaw. You need to truly not care what people think. This is really the hardest thing for many men to do, because for many it's not the hedonistic sex that they want, but actually, a sense of community, intimacy, love and acceptance. So to do anything that might mean being ostracized by their current community (think of outlier religious groups) is essentially a social death. While the independent man tends to do what he wishes, when he wishes, and often moves towards a community of rogues... (think biker outlaws).

Then again, there are also dark web pedos and death cults.

The pua community I've always seen as part self-improvement, part social group for accepting hedonism as a positive lifestyle. Old RSD had that vibe.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Very likely he has a daughter

Or just basic social conditioning.

Both. I see it as there are compartments in life as we age.

Under 18
18-20
21-25
25-40
40-60
60-80

Each one of those age groups has age related milestones and experiences. When you are dating across those boundaries there is going to be very distinct differences in life experience.

You know the saying "you don't know what you don't know?" . Frankly I want a woman that knows how full of shit most men are because when I walk my talk she fucking respects and admires it. Some airheaded 20 year old still believes the bullshit some 30 year old adolescent feeds her and never calls him on it.

And believe me blind obedience comes no where near mutual respect in a relationship....especially a physical one....

>