Enjoying the party demon after 30 if you have money.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
One demon in my life I have not lost yet is the party demon. A party cannot be done alone and you need a lot of friends for it, the right kind of wild friends who are willing to get thrashed, wasted, and engage in pure debauchery. If you have the money, how do you find this kind of a crowd?

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Feeling weird about going out alone is just a sticking point like other ones. Just go practice. You will find out that you don't get that much shit for going out alone. Somewhat chaotic venues are better for this, as are venues with lots of different rooms.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When I do go party it is with a group of guys I meet annually for an All Guys retreat of sorts. While there is No Pussy when we are together...that time bonds us for when I do meet them out in public. The palpable tribal vibe that it creates just attracts women. The Social Proof is huge.

When it is one of my guys from out of town and I call them that I am coming through town, they drop their plans and we hit their local stomping grounds and I meet all their friends especially bartenders and waitresses. The people there notice the extra attention and are drawn to us...You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it.

>