LR+  eventful couple days

maximus6004

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So, again I have a week or two where I went with zero pick ups out of my approaches, and lost my ex Sam, who I was debated about but now am over well she saw I was not hitting her up.

Wednesday night Sam and my sister go to this concert they became cool like that of well it worked out. She asked nee for some advice on psychology books to read. I said stop in after you drop her off and you can make your list on what your interested in. Well she comes in spots down we are talking it leads to me banging her with much resistance she likes to play hard to get but I banged her and she left without getting any books so I sent her a text like you forgot to get the book names. Oh yea I didnt I she replies oops.... busted

Well before sam came.over I was bouncing at the bar and saw this blonde girl walking around in a skimpy outfit short skirt stumach showing, tight little shirt ontop she is thin. Not the prettiest but cute enough ti sleep with and she was flirting with me so I got her number and ended up sleeping with her last night. Well I went to a baseball game with a couple of friends and a girl I met the same.night came.over after that at eleven thirty at night gotnher completely naked made her cum from oral shebgave me.oral but im not a huge fan of it si naturally I tried to bang her. Long story short she said her absolute rule was not to sleep with a guy first time and I tried everything I mean everything she wants to see me next time. I told her that as long as she knew indidnt want a relationship.... she said her neither, cool ill.keep.you guys posted I summarized this boringly and fast because ive been busy. Let me know what you guys think

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: LR'S eventful couple days

Congratz on the series of lays my man!

>