False Time constraints

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I notice that in the forum people don't use false time constraints, false time constraints is not mine, was develop by Style from the game, and is totally legit and a lot of people don't use it anymore, i use it sometimes in real life when opening day game (i do sometimes go about your day, day game specially now with my dog), and i use it a lot in texting (sample of this later).... To be honest i don't use it on night game verbally but i use it in night game in a different way a bit of hit and run type light hard to explain, but it achieves the same goal.... In fairness i have heard teevester talk a lot about body rocking which does kind of achieve none verbally the same goal... (so maybe that is why some of you don't verbally use it), body rocking is from mystery.

"A false time constraint is one of those little things you can do which can have a surprisingly large impact on your success rate. All a false time constraint (or “FTC” for short) is a comment like, “I have to get back to my friends in a minute, but …” delivered at a key moment.

FTCs work because when you approach or lock in with a group, their defenses are – naturally – up. They’re wary that you’ll be uninteresting or unpleasant, and an FTC disarms them. It allows them to relax because, even if it turns out they don’t like you, they know you’ll be gone soon.

There are two key times to deliver a FTC. The first is when you open. Rather than just launching into your opener, e.g., “Hey, Give me a female opinion on something …” you add a FTC. “Hey. I’ve got to get back to my friends in a minute, but before I do, give me a female opinion on something …”

The other time to use a FTC is when you are joining the set in such a way that you’re entering their space. For example, you open a set who is seated at a table. You’re standing as you open. They respond, and, as you sit down, you deliver a FTC as you give the next part of your opener. Here you are disarming, in advance, their fear that you’ll impose yourself in an unwanted way on the group by staying.

A false time constraint works even better, if also your body language displays that your on the way, for example sitting like you would leave any second. It’s also possible to trigger the same effect only with your body language itself, it’s called: Bodyrocking.

Samples:

– Quick Questions …
– I’m just leaving, but …
– My friends will come in a second, but...."

There is another sample i really like i believe is coach ryan (not sure), you go "i have to go over there" with your body pointing somewhere (does not matter were) and then you open....

Another way to use it is during pulls it works amazing, "hey i got a wake up early but come in let me show you something, then i am sorry i have to kick you out" this destroys a lot of asd (i used to do this back in the day, now a days i don't need to, my pulls are really strong ready to go due to second gen)

^sometimes if she is in the bed and giving me shit (again barely ever happens) you can go yeah "just a little bit more" as you are jerking off and she is not letting you fuck, to her body, and escalating her to show you more body skin pre sex. (again i used to do this more back in the days now my pulls strong)

in biz i usually have clients with diarrhea of the mouth, usually nyorkers or elder clients they can not shut the fuck up ramble instead of getting to the point (though we have plenty of seducers like this, just saying).... "mr. smith sorry to cut you off but i have another client in the lobby, here i fake i am talking to a secretary "sussy tell him i will be him in 2 minutes i am almost done without putting the phone on mute"

in texting and/or phone calls is AMAZING, so what you do in a convo/text at really high point of interaction, you text/say if on the phone "hey hb/or cool nickname you gave target, for example me saying sexy nurse, i have to go to do some cool activity (gym, clubbing, client) i will ttul, and here my style you can do a kiss emoji blushing, or i say muaz! (sound of a kiss).... here is one of my samples of a girl i met at the club:

falsetimeconstraint.png

falsetimeconstraint2.png

sample of body rocking with false time constraint:

p.s. I can't believe mystery does not believe in "excuse me" i reached the same conclusion, how many times have i said not to open with pathetic "excuse me"

Last edited:
>