Long-Term  Finally Ended a 3 year long relationship

Svi

Rookie
Rookie
Hy yol

iv been away for so long and been getting tons of experience that i dnt even know where to start.

In the past 3 years i have moved from an over-pleasing nice guy to an over-compensating dick and to a relaxed natural guy. The journey was tough i wont lie(ther wer tyms i cried myself to sleep bcos of rejection) but u pulled thru...

So early 2014 ( 5 months after stumbling on GC)i finally lost my virginity with some gal(not so cute) that had a crush on me. The sex was good but we only fucked fr two days then she blocked me. A month later i managed to seduce a new gal (we'l call her T) and i found myself just falling 'in love' with her(i believed virgins=long lasting LTR's,i knw hw dumb of me)

In that relationship i supplicated way too much, i sacrificed my being just to please her , focused on her waaay too much and negated my responsibilities... yes i was still getting laid on the side(even impregnated a few gals but they never kept the pregnancies )but i was just way too needy n non-challenging. She then dumped me 'for no apparent reason' and i became more needy after that. That was our cycle,she'd dump me whenevr id fuck up or if she got bored and id always go back crawling n beggin her to take me back (remember 'virgins=long lasting LTR) and she would.

Fast forward to late last year when i decided to focus on bettering my own life(no one included) thats when things took an intresting turn. I literaly tightened my fundamentals and after 6-7 new FB's i was just too attractive for her..I slowly started losing intrest in her (even the sex was just boring fr me,bt she always came) and fast forward to last week tuesday (few hours after my Bday) i dumped her ass and havnt looked back ever since. Shes been contacting me ever since and wants to get back together (lool she can keep dreaming) but im just not intrested.

I have consciously decided to be in FB relationships til i get tires of it.

I have grown (still growing)to be the best man i can be and i owe it all to Chase and the GC team. Im grateful for the change you have inspired in me to become a better person.

Keep it up bro's
-Svi

>