FR  First Cold Approach - Cute Target Security Girl

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
INTRO:
Hello, I'm a complete newbie to Girls Chase so this will be my first post. To give a brief summary about me before I give my report, I've been in one real relationship during my college freshman year. I'm currently 21, and still in school as a junior. Before this relationship, I've "kinda" dated other girls during my high school years but never had I kiss or slept with one until my freshman year in uni. Anyway, I've broken up with this girl but we still had usual flings here and there. At one point, stupid of me, I thought we could get back together, but later on my best friend told me she's been seeing other guys and was tryna hit on him too. So being bummed out about it, I decided I need a way to move on from this so I figure lemme learn how to pick up girls. So this summer, I bumped into Girls Chase and ever since then I've been trying to learn game.

I read the newbie assignment but I stopped at Day 4 where you have to say "Hi" to some girls. Honestly, I felt weird about this one because it seems more awkward if I randomly walk up to a girl and say hi to her hoping for the best than to just straight up compliment a girl instead. SOO instead of saying hi to girls, I've been walking around my local malls and stores to find cute girls to compliment. Though unfortunately, I discover what approach anxiety feels like so I haven't complimented that many girls. It wasn't until last weekend where I finally did a swift compliment to one of the workers at Bath&Body Works and received a "aw thank you". Before today, that was my first and only real step in my journey learning game, yeah not much of a progress lol.

REPORT:
Now onto the field report. I've drove out to my go-to local mall that's a good 17 minutes drive from my house. It was relatively packed for a mall during covid season. However, I'm starting to get the sense of the demographic of girls in this mall and I'm starting to reconsidering choosing a new go-to mall because I couldn't find that many girls that suit my type. There were maybe two or three that were HB6's but they were generally store workers talking to customers. I read somewhere that you shouldn't drive longer than 20 minutes to meet new girls but I'm starting to considering driving to a much bigger mall that's a 30min drive but is a buffet of my type of girls. So anyway, I ditched that mall and drove 15 minutes to a Target store that had more of my types.

Before I entered the building, I kinda gave myself a little pep talk/reminder that I should try and experience what's it like being in an awkward situation. I've been trying to simulate these "smooth, perfect" scenarios that I realized a lot of my approach anxiety is coming from my hopes of having a perfectly smooth encounter. So I decided lemme go out there and just approach someone and fuck it if it's awkward, that's what I need. So I step into the store and started scouting around. As I was walking, I realized I should come up with a reason for being here if I get asked "what are you up to" (since in my head I imagine an conversation where I would ask a girl "whats up" and need to be ready if she returns that question to me). So I remember that my friends wanted to have a new years eve party so I figured lemme pretend I'm shopping for that party. Funny thing is at one point I was thinking about grabbing a pack of soda to walk around as proof that I'm actually shopping so that way people won't get suspicious of me for randomly being at the store. But I ditched that idea and just winged it.

As I was walking around I decided to try the upper floor and as I began walking towards the escalator I noticed this cute HB7 brunette that's about 5'7 wearing a sky blue polo shirt tucked in with tight jeans. I looked at her hoping to see if she would notice and return eye contact. I've been improving my eye contact and I can easily hold it whenever I talk to anyone. She didn't make any eye contact with me and so I just walk onto the escalator, but soon enough she hop on the same escalator with me and was about 4 steps behind. It's now or never! I turned my body so my side was facing her and said:

DIALOGUE:
Me: Hey you're cute
Girl: What?
Me: I said you're cute
Girl: Wait, sorry what?
(I swear either I didn't project loud enough or my mask was muffling my voice, maybe both but I was starting to feel awkward at this point.)
Me: Oh, I said you look cute
Girl: Oh thank you
Me: What's your name?
Girl: [insert name]
Me: Do you work here? (Since I noticed she was wearing a lanyard)
Girl: Yeah, I'm the security here
Me: Oh really?! So you know how to beat people up huh?
Me: You know how to beat people up when they're causing trouble.
Girl: Haha, well I'm the one that normally gets beat up. (oh.. well then)
Me: lol, you take any martial arts?
Girl: Yeah, I took Tae Kwon Do before.

At this point, we reached the top of the escalator and she begin walking around me but she still maintain eye contact and her body was facing towards me. So I figured she wasn't in a hurry and I could keep talking to her. Now here is where I started to dip my toes into the water to see if I could land a number.

Me: Oh nice, btw how old are you?
Girl: I'm 22, how old are you?
Me: I'm 21, you single?
Girl: Uhhh no I'm not single.
(For whatever reason, my brain didn't process that she meant she's taken.)
Me: Oh great that works for me.
Girl: How so?
Me: Cause we should hang out sometime.
GIrl: Oh no, I said I'm not single
Me: (me finally catching on) Ohhh, my bad. Gotcha (AWKWARDDDD.. but hey that's what I need, amirite? lmao)
Girl: Yeah, sorry I didn't know how to tell you.
Me: Nah that's alright, thanks for chatting though. What was your name again? (tbh I don't know why I asked again, prob because I thought I would forget since I tend to forget girl's names sometimes when I'm in the heat of the moment. But I remembered this time.)
Girl: Oh it's [Insert Name]
Me: Alright, great see yah later. (Hopefully not, cause I felt embarrassed LOL)

REFLECTION:
So having no real experience approaching girls, I took that as a massive win and decided that's good enough and head home in a hurry. I was surprised though, even during the times she couldn't hear me, I still managed to respond calmly and didn't have any weird stuttering or voice cracks. I also noticed she was a bit startle or shy during the whole interaction. She kinda fidget her body slightly and moved her eyes around, she didn't give me a confident or relaxed vibe, probably because this was a bit out of the blue. Now that I've finally cold approach someone. I feel a bit more at ease at the newbie assignments. Maybe I should still try and do that Day 4 assignment despite how awkward I feel about it.

Anyway, my biggest question atm is: should I still scout for girls at this store knowing that she works here as security and I could bump into her again? I feel unsure about going to that same Target now but it's one of my best spots so far.

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
good job getting your first approaches in,

“Anyway, my biggest question atm is: should I still scout for girls at this store knowing that she works here as security and I could bump into her again?”
of course you can, but you can’t give the impression that your harassing customers, because then you’ll get kicked out!

i know you didn’t like the girls at the mall but by leaving your passing on a lot of women to practice your opening with. what happens if you do see someone your attracted to but don’t have the skills go seduce her, because you kept passing on practice opportunities?

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well done for the approach, it’s a big thing to get a start. 99% of men don’t have the balls for that so on THAT basis alone you’re gonna be more successful than those 99%.

Now to the detail thought because you want to win every approach, not just a numbers game.

You made whats known as a ‘direct approach’ that is - you made your intentions clear by approaching her directly and paying her a compliment.

That was an instant setback on the ladder.

The reason for that is that girls know you want to bang them. They got a radar for it. When you approach like that and tell her she’s cute her subconscious things ‘here we go again another nice guy wants to get in my knickers’

Women do want sex, and they will have same day sex, but they want it with men that they perceive as higher value than they are. Those men don’t pay compliments, or give anything away to random women.

Telling her she’s cute, paying her a compliment etc is whats known as an IOI - Indicator of Interest. Her brain will calculate that if you’re interested then you must be lower down than her and so she isn’t interested as she only wants someone higher up. So its whats called a DLV - Display of lower value.

Direct opening can and does work if you’re an experienced man with women and you appear to be very high value, have huge confidence etc.

If you’re younger and less experienced you’re better off with indirect. That is - still make the approach but make it for another reason.

“Hey do you know where I can get a decent coffee in the Mall - I want a good one, not that Junk from Starbucks all the kids drink”

(Quick digression

Her “I like Starbucks”

You “My point exactly LOL”)

You’ve got plausible deniability.

Then you need to chip her ego a bit because most women ego is blown into space by all the social media shit they’re glued to and they think they’re the best thing in the world. They call that a ‘neg’ and that is question something about her value subtly. Backhanded semi compliment on something about her.

“Nice lashes, they can’t be real right?”

Above all play with her verbally and have fun.

You need to see IOI’s from her - theres a list here:

https://www.stevejabba.com/16-powerful-flirting-signs-that-you-need-to-know/

Once you’ve seen one or two of those you can either insatiate close, or number close.

If you’ve got her alone later and you get 3xIOI’s then you can go for the make out.

in response to your main question - go for any woman you want anywhere and don’t worry what anyone thinks. Especially those that don’t have the balls to go for what they want.

Good Luck!

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Gotcha, thank you guys for the feedbacks!

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
INTRO:
Hello, I'm a complete newbie to Girls Chase so this will be my first post. To give a brief summary about me before I give my report, I've been in one real relationship during my college freshman year. I'm currently 21, and still in school as a junior. Before this relationship, I've "kinda" dated other girls during my high school years but never had I kiss or slept with one until my freshman year in uni. Anyway, I've broken up with this girl but we still had usual flings here and there. At one point, stupid of me, I thought we could get back together, but later on my best friend told me she's been seeing other guys and was tryna hit on him too. So being bummed out about it, I decided I need a way to move on from this so I figure lemme learn how to pick up girls. So this summer, I bumped into Girls Chase and ever since then I've been trying to learn game.

I read the newbie assignment but I stopped at Day 4 where you have to say "Hi" to some girls. Honestly, I felt weird about this one because it seems more awkward if I randomly walk up to a girl and say hi to her hoping for the best than to just straight up compliment a girl instead. SOO instead of saying hi to girls, I've been walking around my local malls and stores to find cute girls to compliment. Though unfortunately, I discover what approach anxiety feels like so I haven't complimented that many girls. It wasn't until last weekend where I finally did a swift compliment to one of the workers at Bath&Body Works and received a "aw thank you". Before today, that was my first and only real step in my journey learning game, yeah not much of a progress lol.

REPORT:
Now onto the field report. I've drove out to my go-to local mall that's a good 17 minutes drive from my house. It was relatively packed for a mall during covid season. However, I'm starting to get the sense of the demographic of girls in this mall and I'm starting to reconsidering choosing a new go-to mall because I couldn't find that many girls that suit my type. There were maybe two or three that were HB6's but they were generally store workers talking to customers. I read somewhere that you shouldn't drive longer than 20 minutes to meet new girls but I'm starting to considering driving to a much bigger mall that's a 30min drive but is a buffet of my type of girls. So anyway, I ditched that mall and drove 15 minutes to a Target store that had more of my types.

Before I entered the building, I kinda gave myself a little pep talk/reminder that I should try and experience what's it like being in an awkward situation. I've been trying to simulate these "smooth, perfect" scenarios that I realized a lot of my approach anxiety is coming from my hopes of having a perfectly smooth encounter. So I decided lemme go out there and just approach someone and fuck it if it's awkward, that's what I need. So I step into the store and started scouting around. As I was walking, I realized I should come up with a reason for being here if I get asked "what are you up to" (since in my head I imagine an conversation where I would ask a girl "whats up" and need to be ready if she returns that question to me). So I remember that my friends wanted to have a new years eve party so I figured lemme pretend I'm shopping for that party. Funny thing is at one point I was thinking about grabbing a pack of soda to walk around as proof that I'm actually shopping so that way people won't get suspicious of me for randomly being at the store. But I ditched that idea and just winged it.

As I was walking around I decided to try the upper floor and as I began walking towards the escalator I noticed this cute HB7 brunette that's about 5'7 wearing a sky blue polo shirt tucked in with tight jeans. I looked at her hoping to see if she would notice and return eye contact. I've been improving my eye contact and I can easily hold it whenever I talk to anyone. She didn't make any eye contact with me and so I just walk onto the escalator, but soon enough she hop on the same escalator with me and was about 4 steps behind. It's now or never! I turned my body so my side was facing her and said:

DIALOGUE:
Me: Hey you're cute
Me: I said you're cute
Girl: Wait, sorry what?
(I swear either I didn't project loud enough or my mask was muffling my voice, maybe both but I was starting to feel awkward at this point.)
Me: Oh, I said you look cute
Girl: Oh thank you
Me: What's your name?
Girl: [insert name]
Me: Do you work here? (Since I noticed she was wearing a lanyard)
Girl: Yeah, I'm the security here
Me: Oh really?! So you know how to beat people up huh?
Me: You know how to beat people up when they're causing trouble.
Girl: Haha, well I'm the one that normally gets beat up. (oh.. well then)
Me: lol, you take any martial arts?
Girl: Yeah, I took Tae Kwon Do before.

At this point, we reached the top of the escalator and she begin walking around me but she still maintain eye contact and her body was facing towards me. So I figured she wasn't in a hurry and I could keep talking to her. Now here is where I started to dip my toes into the water to see if I could land a number.

Me: Oh nice, btw how old are you?
Girl: I'm 22, how old are you?
Me: I'm 21, you single?
Girl: Uhhh no I'm not single.
(For whatever reason, my brain didn't process that she meant she's taken.)
Me: Oh great that works for me.
Girl: How so?
Me: Cause we should hang out sometime.
GIrl: Oh no, I said I'm not single
Me: (me finally catching on) Ohhh, my bad. Gotcha (AWKWARDDDD.. but hey that's what I need, amirite? lmao)
Girl: Yeah, sorry I didn't know how to tell you.
Me: Nah that's alright, thanks for chatting though. What was your name again? (tbh I don't know why I asked again, prob because I thought I would forget since I tend to forget girl's names sometimes when I'm in the heat of the moment. But I remembered this time.)
Girl: Oh it's [Insert Name]
Me: Alright, great see yah later. (Hopefully not, cause I felt embarrassed LOL)

REFLECTION:
So having no real experience approaching girls, I took that as a massive win and decided that's good enough and head home in a hurry. I was surprised though, even during the times she couldn't hear me, I still managed to respond calmly and didn't have any weird stuttering or voice cracks. I also noticed she was a bit startle or shy during the whole interaction. She kinda fidget her body slightly and moved her eyes around, she didn't give me a confident or relaxed vibe, probably because this was a bit out of the blue. Now that I've finally cold approach someone. I feel a bit more at ease at the newbie assignments. Maybe I should still try and do that Day 4 assignment despite how awkward I feel about it.

Anyway, my biggest question atm is: should I still scout for girls at this store knowing that she works here as security and I could bump into her again? I feel unsure about going to that same Target now but it's one of my best spots so far.
Hey man your approach interaction lasted longer than mine did last week. I walked alongside some girl who I didn't get a good look,just saw she's blonde and her butt in sweatpants and wanted to say something to her.

I told her excuse me I just wanted to say you look attractive and said it in a nervous anxious manner that was kinda cringe if you saw and she said thanks. I said are you going to class cuz she had a bookbag and she kept walking and ignored me . I pretty much had like a 10 sec convo lol.

So at the beginning you gotta just get your approaches in you're right it doesn't need to be smooth or perfect. We put too much pressure on ourselves as men to get everything right because we want to look good to others especially women. This is something I struggle with as of right now. You just gotta make yourself do it until it doesn't become a big deal for you

Last edited:

Lushie

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So at the beginning you gotta just get your approaches in you're right it doesn't need to be smooth or perfect. We put too much pressure on ourselves as men to get everything right because we want to look good to others especially women. This is something I struggle with as of right now. You just gotta make yourself do it until it doesn't become a big deal for you

For real, I'm trying too hard to get that perfect scenario. It's funny because many of the girls I run into I probably won't see again, yet I keep acting like it's gonna hurt my "image" when no one even knows me. Thanks for sharing that report, can't wait til it's my turn to get blown off like that too lmao ; )

>