First Time Sex Question

Nuffsaid

Space Monkey
space monkey
Greetings fellow Girls Chase Board Members,
Just joined the site, but I've been keeping up and learning from Girls Chase for a while now(somewhere around 2 years.)
I'm off to college this summer, just reached the milestone of 18 years old. I've been working on pickup since I was around 14 years old and I've really honed in my skills and I feel I'm pretty advanced these days. But alas, my question, I've never had sex before and of course I plan on widening my range of pick up and moving things to the bed room with women consistently (or at least attempting) but, do feel that your first time is all that memorable and something that you might end up regretting one day? What are your thoughts on waiting for someone you care about vs getting right into the game and getting started with any girl?

Thanks to everybody here and I look forward to learning more from Girls Chase!

Jake

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Erm well my first was old and a fatty but I was glad I did it. Cos 3yr later when I next had the chance to have sex, this time with someone I was really into... I'd lost the Vcard and had no reason to be nervous or treat it as a big deal. Even as a PUA I have low standards, if she's morbidly obese and she's the only game in town, I'm down (actually the girl I'm thinking of, I wouldn't mind a round 3 if only to see if I can actually keep an erection for long enough to fuck her properly this time around).
-Ray
TL;DR lower your standards, get off your high horse everyone ;)

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well my first time was with a girl I cared about at the time, but now she has no involvement in my life. The sex was dreadful she was dead fish and I had no idea what I was doing.

My most memorable part of this entire thing was I accidently texted her brother that I fucked instead of texting my best friend.. lol

I would put it on the same level as high school prom overhyped and once it's over you think wow that wasn't even that big a deal.

>