Focus on Your Weakness

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

No matter how far you get in your seduction path and you feel you've mastered everything under the sun, always remember there is always something to strive for. Perhaps you've been able to cover and make up for that one particular thing in the past that's cost you some lays here and there, but remember the more you learn the more you feel like there's so much more to learn. A lot of times we get caught in particular processes and things that don't matter and it can cost us girls, lays, time, money etc...

Sometimes we take on and learn to much at one time and never truly master the basics. When trying to master something you can't just examine your strengths. You must have the patience to smooth yourself out, and then continuously practice everything else. If you don't use it you lose it. Don't forget to track your progress as well, the progress may be slow but if you stick to it the growth with be astronomical.

If you're not getting the results you want, ask yourself are you really trying?
Are you giving each seduction or interaction your all?
Or are you doing the bare minimum?
Did you give your best?

Anything worth having is worth working for!

Just Dave

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dave,

I'd like to chime in here as well.

As PUA, whether you associate yourself with the term or not, we're all familiar with framing and reframing. But, have you ever tried to reframe within yourself?

Have you ever thought of your weaknesses as strengths, or reframed possibilities, like the possibility of mastering a skill, then imagining what your life would be like if you mastered that skill even further.

Anyway, my point here is, try to reframe your qualities so they are all strengths in one way or another ;)

The power to control your life is in your hands,

-Richard

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Z,

That's another very solid way of looking at things! When I first started seduction I would trick my mind into thinking I'd just ask a girl a basic question. From there I was engaging in full conversations with girls naturally after practice. I would just have my mind relax and avoid over thinking the interaction. I also learned how to control my breathing better by breathing through my diaphragm.

Studies have shown breathing through your diaphragm actual helps relax you and avoid anxiety. Anyway I strive to always improve on certain things, kind of like a way to stay balanced. Not even in a competitive sense but to better my life overall.

>