The Kama Sutra discusses:

• Small penises
  • Average penises
  • Large penises

It also discusses:

• Small vaginas
  • Average vaginas
  • Large vaginas

The advice is it's optimal for males and females with similarly-sized sex organs to match up.

So, big dicked man with big pussied woman.

Little dicked man with little pussied woman.

It's a little weird when you think about how obsessed Western thought is with "everybody wants a big dick."

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I can only speak from my own country. But I feel like most girls I slept with actually had this Kama Sutra philosophy one way or another. Tight or average sized girls would be sad to get together with a guy who is too big because it can hurt regardless of how wet they are, which position they try to fuck in, or how much lube is used. And the girls with the bigger vaginas would be sad to deal with another round of "can't feel him inside me" with small guys.

What can I say... Girls are so practical sometimes! :cool:

(where is the heart emoji, Chase? That would have been practical right here instead of the sunglasses ;))

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
I am quite well-endowed, which combined with my physicality is hard on most women. Luckily most girls are masochistic… I probably couldn’t date anyone smaller than my current GF though, who can never quite get used to me. Which is fine as I want tall, powerful sons down the road.

It’s probably best to find partners with anatomy a little smaller than yourself, though of all the things to screen for its not that important unless the disparity is large going either way.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
I always thought I was very average, and judging by length (6"), I am very average, but apparently mine is very thick, from what girls tell me. I didn't even know that girth was all that variable among men, but it turns out that it is, and it's a different sensation of "largeness" for women when it's very thick even if it's not that long.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would put myself in the avg-slightly above range and I've never had a complaint, and to your point about smaller, tighter vaginas, this girl I banged for 3+ years had a very tight, narrow opening and it was difficult for me [and her] to get all the way in sometimes, and she was not some tiny asian girl, tall in fact. Also had to be careful about thrusting too hard because of it. Still amazing sex though.

CassieDon

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Chase posts an interesting point from the Kama Sutra book and every guy (except @Lover) subsequently talks about where they place themselves. XD

Similar to a female forum talking about a similar topic where they said size doesn't matter but had to insist their man was "hung like a horse" each time.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Chase posts an interesting point from the Kama Sutra book and every guy (except @Lover) subsequently talks about where they place themselves. XD
When you put it like that, I imagine a group of friends chilling together. Someone discovered this interesting part from the book and shares it. Everybody goes on to tell their size and their experience

And there is that one guy...

They tease the hell out of him because he doesn't share. Is he inexperienced, or is he secretly very experienced? And very well-endowed?

You will never know :p

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
The advice is it's optimal for males and females with similarly-sized sex organs to match up.
Makes sense in my personal experience.

Once I seduced this 4'8" chick who had a very tiny complexion.
She was also bisexual and not been dating guys for a while.
We went to to the motel, she got excited, and after a while asked me to fuck her doggy.

Context: I was being extremely gentle up until this point because I could feel she was super tight and small (which made me extra hard as it was a great stimulus to my dick). Well, after I warned her 3-4 times, she insisted and asked me to man up and fuck her doggy. She wanted me to go rough too. I complied and rode her hard. After 4-5 minutes, she screamed and asked me to stop. There was no blood, but she was in extreme pain.

We got dressed and I insisted we got her to the hospital, but she just wanted to go home.
I drove her home, went back to my place and fell asleep.
Next day I asked how she was...never got an answer.

This other chick was 6'2" and big, but not fat (think that chick from Game of Thrones but brunette and a little bit thicker)
I'm 6'1" and muscular, but felt like a midget beside her lol
We dated for maybe 7-8 months.
She was somewhat a nightmare in bed, super tight and shallow.
I had to stimulate the shit out of her and lube her soul to be able to get inside without causing pain or discomfort (and I had to take baby steps to be able to go all the way).

This other chick was super young and tiny, 4'10" maybe.
Got her to my place and started everything really gentle, but she kept asking for more.
Well, let's say her vagina is the closest I've been to a black hole lol.
I never quite figured how such a small chick could get so much dick!!!

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
And there is that one guy...

They tease the hell out of him because he doesn't share. Is he inexperienced, or is he secretly very experienced? And very well-endowed?

Secretly, all of us who have not mentioned our penis sizes actually have really tiny dicks :p

This other chick was super young and tiny, 4'10" maybe.
Got her to my place and started everything really gentle, but she kept asking for more.
Well, let's say her vagina is the closest I've been to a black hole lol.
I never quite figured how such a small chick could get so much dick!!!

I've had similar experiences with tiny chicks, yeah.

One about 5'2" I could not get my dick all the way into because it simply would not fit. The base of my shaft was still a bit out, even with her vagina fully stretched out, with her aroused to the point of vaginal/cervical orgasms. The head of my cock would be hitting her cervix and there was just nowhere else to go, the whole thing couldn't fit. This same girl told me she'd had a boyfriend with a giant horse cock and they were barely able to have sex at all. Other girls I've shagged that height or a bit lower I've had no trouble getting my cock all the way into though.

There was a chick I shagged, about 5'6", whose vagina my cock kept slipping out of. My cock fit in her fine, went all the way; she was plenty wet, i was hard as a rock (she was really hot), she was young & healthy (late teens), and I forewent the condom (who uses condoms with girls who are hot and young? :D ) so I knew it wasn't that. It happened with her on her back and it happened with her on her stomach. I couldn't figure it out. My buddy shagged her two weeks after I did and when we talked about her he got all self-conscious and said hey... my dick was slipping out during sex. I don't know what it means... maybe I'm losing my erection strength? And I just laughed and said it's something with that girl's pussy, dude; it happened to me as well. Looked it up online and apparently it's a rare thing that happens with some girls but if you fuck the girl long enough you can learn to identify when you're about to slip out and adjust so you don't.

Lots of different kinds of pussies out there....!

Chase

>