Frame Battles

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
is the general consensus to avoid frame battles with girls you’re seeing (fwb, casual, gf) unless you absolutely have to have one? and then obviously win?

Every-time I’ve won a frame battle with a girl, she’s always visibly gotten hornier. Does anyone purposely start frame battles and win them just to incite this horniness?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s more like the general advice.

Yes, you can get girls horny by winning frame battles… but the most common scenario is that you end up pissing/disappointing some girls because you’re too competitive or end up chasing uninterested girls too long because you assume they are shit testing you.

In other words, you win frame battles if you must but you definitely want them to be an occasional thing, not your bread and butter.

Besides there’s the ethical consideration… are you really a good man if you purposefully bring conflict to her life?
Frame battles are tiresome and kill trust over the long term.
You can run your relationships that way if you choose… I find it’s rather untasteful but maybe your kind of girls are not the same as mine.

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
is the general consensus to avoid frame battles with girls you’re seeing (fwb, casual, gf) unless you absolutely have to have one? and then obviously win?

Every-time I’ve won a frame battle with a girl, she’s always visibly gotten hornier. Does anyone purposely start frame battles and win them just to incite this horniness?

Winning frame battles are not the only way to make women burn with desire for your cock. IMHO, they also tend to come up less the better you get at seduction and managing relationships

Plus, not a fan of drama. If a girl is being extra argumentative or a pain to be around.... I kick her out

Usually they come back hornier and eager to please but that's not why I do it. Just don't want to set a bad precedent, that I will reward her with sex when she's being a bitch

Prefer my women to be happy, sweet and chill

But to each their own

Last edited:

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
I personally find having frame battles with anyone a waste of time. I also feel people who create frame battles over everything are very reactive people and out to prove something to the world (This makes them dependent on world views not the other way around). I tend to get into them a lot and am trying hard recently to work around the frames.

Whenever I am in a frame battle it's always like
'hey we each have our own opinion and views and we both are going to stick with it so I don't see the point of debating and trying to prove one of us is better. I guess that makes us two people with different opinion but also similar people who stick to their values. '

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

As I said in the other thread, why would you ever start a frame battle with a girl you're already seeing?

She should be horny for you just because you're you. If you're having to result to frame battles just to make her horny, there's something else wrong.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What exactly do you mean by frame battle? What is the reason behind her attempting to impose her frame? Different reasons call for different responses. Always look to the source.

Generally speaking it's always good to win a frame battle, but you will not really win unless you give her what she needs. Sometimes what she needs is a display of dominance, but other times it can be attention or a show of care. Regardless, she should feel like you offer from a place of generosity and confidence and authority, rather than fear.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Parry and thrust.

Don't Block, Parry ...make it slide off then make a sharp , witty comment in the direction you desire the convo to go...

fencing-sword.gif

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I think you are confusing frame battle with polarization, which is attractive... it depends on the situation and the subtext or subcommunication.... need calibration and timing and done at the right time occasion... your last sample was unnecessary, which made the girl defensive...I do frame battles usually when I already have the women and they try to betazized

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The general consensus here is that frame battles are to be won when started and incited only with things that you’re actively fighting against (like a girl beta-tizing you). Otherwise, avoid them.

Thanks for the answers guys

>