FR  French North African Medical Student near pull! Advice please!

MWall

Space Monkey
space monkey
INTRO: Been reading for 2 years. Just moved from small town to houston and getting a lot more interactions. I see a lot of LR’s you you guys have been working. Let the vibe osmosis begin~~~~

FIELD REPORT:

Go to Starbucks to read the alabaster girl and end the day. He talks about subtext and the nonverbal language of women. Beautiful college student in short dress with sparkly ugg boots studying medical sitting over my shoulder to the right. She is facing the homeless guy sleeping in the corner table so we are seated in an L.

I’m waiting for nonverbal approach invitation to even start checking her out, because I want the choosing signal. She subtly acknowledges me as I read my book. Then I use my own brand of nlp anchoring to communicate non verbally. 2 hours of hanging around and trading facial expressions while reading and studying, then at the end

I say

Hey excuse me

cautiously

like trying to pet a wild cat because I’m really tall

I introduce then ask her about her head phones

She is French North African with softest hands

I compliment then go back to my chair also talking to another group of 2 girls who are next to me

A little later...

She is about to leave so I say hey I’m about to leave too can I walk you out

She says sure, we leave together

Outside the cafe we talk for 2 minutes about her major In school

The I ask are you single(newbie assignment)

She looks down smiles

Yes I am

I ask

Can I text you so we can talk, can I hang out with you??

She says next time,, with a ;nice but you didn’t do all the right things to get with me tonight smile....

I go to my car and leave first.

Feeling very proud and confident because that was almost a pull or a SDL. By creating that situation more often I can start getting a lot of hang outs and dates. Become the guy who is getting driven in the girls car having funs

How can I improve and start pulling????

Last edited:

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good on you for reading the Alabaster Girl! Also, great job taking action, doing some of the newbie assignment steps!

Where was she going after the cafe? Was she in a rush? Could you have taken a short walk with her?

It seems like you ejected from the interaction before she did.

I would plant a seed for a potential meet up before asking for the number. Like figuring out if she like drinks, or ice cream, or knows of a great spot to watch a sunset.

Following each other on Instagram could work too if you have a good feed and want to play a longer game.

>