LR  FWB Has "Sleepover" / Glad I Came With

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well, first off- I wasn't sure how to label the thread title given that I technically only slept with one of the girls, but received oral from two of them. Anyway... now with that explanation out of the way, and I'm sure I have your attention (lol), let's get going with this. I have some questions after as well.

Intro:

It's about 8 PM Saturday night, and I'm not feeling all that well but have plans to go see my friend's band play. It's in a medium-sized town about 15 miles East of me. I have lots of friends there- everybody pretty much knows everybody, and it's a chill atmosphere with no fights or drama for the most part. So I'm laying on the couch, totally indecisive as to whether I want to go out or not. I get a text from FWB “Rachel” asking if I'm going to see the band tonight. This girl is a 7, maybe 7.5 at best that I haven't heard from in a couple of months or so. She lives in the town where I’m going to see the band (and their music is a shared interest of ours). I don’t respond. This is irrelevant at this point, but she is actually the focus of the story so its worth mentioning.

After another half hour laying around, I finally decide to get up and get myself together and go. I text my friend Don to see if he and his girl are going out as well. He says they are. I plan to pick them up on the way. She does not drink a lot, so is usually a good DD. We always take my vehicle- so free gas for them. Works out well for everyone. :) Another reason I love going out with them is that she has a shitload of good looking friends.

Arrival / Bar Scene:

We arrive at the place about 9:45 PM. The band is upstairs, the place is packed. We pay our cover and enter. I make my way to the bar and order drinks for the three of us. We see his brother and his girl at a table not far from the bar, so we have a seat and begin talking. It’s loud as fuck in here with the band playing, so I’m wondering how I’m going to open any girls. I want to get at least one drink in me beforehand anyway, so I place my focus back on my table for now.

After about 20-30 minutes I decide I’m going to mingle with the crowd. I get up and plan to bring another round of drinks back to my table before I do this. A good friend of mine, an HB9 who just turned 21 is bartending. She’s kind of busy but makes time to flirt. I see a HB8 brunette looking at me kind of out of the corner of my eye. Pre-selection. I decide to go open her.

First Open- Katie:

I start to walk over and as I approach she glances at me again. I have to dodge through a couple groups standing in my way to get to her. She knows I’m coming to talk to her, so she’s already facing me. I sit the drinks down on the bar, gently place my hand on her shoulder and lean in (its loud in here, remember) and tell her she’s looks too good to be here by herself, and ask if she’s waiting on her boyfriend or something. She says thank you, and then says no- waiting on a couple girlfriends. She gives me shit about carrying 3 drinks around and if I'm drinking all of them. I ask if she’s enjoying the band, to which she kind of goes off on a little mini-tangent about how she loves them and has even driven up north to Bloomington (2 hour drive) to see them. I eventually get her name (Katie), and I want to go open some more girls. I think I can N-close on this one later, that way I don’t do it now when it is still early and then possibly lose attainability by not talking to her a whole lot after. I tell her it was really nice meeting her and she says “Oh you didn’t even tell me your name!”, so I tell her. I have a unique name, not many people have my name. Her face lights up a little and she inquires if I know “Rachel” and I say I’m not sure- but after she gives last name I say “oh yes, I do”. (lol of course I know Rachel, she is FWB that texted me earlier). She says she is one of her friends she is meeting here. Now that I realize we have a mutual friend, and she probably knows I’ve been sleeping with Rachel- if they are close friends, so I decide to go ahead and just get her # anyway (“Oh you should give me your # that way you can text me when she gets here, because I haven’t seen her for a while!”). She does and I go back to my table.

More Drinks / Dancing:

Back at my table there are a couple more people there now. I was gone for about 10-15 minutes or so talking to Katie. I sit and talk for about another 30 minutes or so and decide to head up by the dance floor. It’s packed, so I kind of post up against the wall and my friend Ray stops and I converse with him for a while. I hang out by the dance floor, occasionally talking to passers-by. I’m not sure if I’m in state enough at this point to get out on the dance floor and open girls that way, so I decide to head back to the table. As I’m walking to the table a couple girls grab me (I know them) and say “come on, come dance with us!”… Perfect, I think to myself.

Rachel:

So I’m dancing with these girls and another guy friend of mine. We all dance to a few songs. I’m just about ready to head back up to the bar for another drink when I feel someone grinding up against my back. I turn around and it’s FWB- Rachel. I grab her and smile and pull her in with the group I’m dancing with. After the song is over, I tell her I have to go back up to the bar area to make sure my friends are all cool and everything because we took my vehicle here. I also mention that I met her friend Katie. She says she is out back smoking, but I should come back and dance with them after I check in with my friends.

Rachel’s Other Friend:

By this time it’s about 1230 AM or so, I’ve been back at my table for a while and the band is playing their closing set. I think about going to find some more girls to open, but the alcohol faze is setting in and I think I’d be more comfortable just getting sloppy on the dance floor (lol). I grab my friend Don and his girl and we go up to dance. Rachel is there, her friend Katie and another girl dancing with them that I don’t know. I approach the three of them and am received warmly by both Rachel and Katie. I am talking to both of them and they introduce me to the other girl- Meg (HB8 blonde, maybe 8.5). I dance with them for the remainder of the song, and one more song. The band is done playing. Rachel and Meg are obviously not legal to drive, not sure about Katie. I tell them I can get them home, Don’s GF has only drank like 3 or 4 drinks. To which Meg says “no- we’re fine, I’m sure we can get home. Thanks though!” and Rachel quickly cuts her off: “yes, we’ll just ride with you. Do you want to come to my house with us?” I ask what they have planned and she says they will probably just have a few drinks and then crash. I’m like "ok, sounds good" and we leave.

Ride Home / Fun Begins:

As we’re leaving my vehicle is packed and an acquaintance “Blake” runs up and asks what we’re doing. I explain that we’re going to get the girls home and say “we’ll be back” (lie) and he insists on coming with lol and Meg is telling us “oh just let him in” so we let him in the vehicle. I have 3 in front and 4 in back of a Chevy Avalance. Oh well. So I tell Don just to drop me off with Rachel and her friends, and take my vehicle home and he can come pick me up in the morning. When we get dropped off, Blake is with us. He’s wasted, and has beer or some drink spilled on himself and he’s not making a lot of sense. We get inside and Rachel has about 10 beers or so remaining out of a case. I think Blake is going to be a problem, but he quickly passes out on one of the two couches. Rachel starts talking about my dick, and asks if they want to see it. Katie is like "oh god no", but giggles and smiles. Meg says "let's have a look, fuck it!" and Rachel starts to undo my pants. I tell Rachel no, that its Meg that wants to see it so she has to take it out. She does this and they both make some positive remarks :) and I catch Katie looking at it too. They ask me to do "The Helicopter" to which I decline, since in the midst of them pulling it out I've gotten hard (lol). Anyway, I put mr happy away.

They sit at the kitchen table laughing about what just happened, but I make myself at home and take my beer in the bedroom and turn on her TV in there. I yell into the kitchen: “Lets hang out in here! There’s TV in here!” and Rachel comes on in and tells Katie and Meg to join us. There’s a bed and one chair in her room. I am laying with my back against the pillows on her bed and Rachel jumps on the bed, spilling my beer (lol). I grab her and start tickling and kind of wrestling with her. The other girls are laughing, and Katie sits on the end of the bed. Meg is standing over by the doorway. Meg is fucking blasted lol, she can hardly keep herself upright. I tell her she needs to sit down before she falls over. She makes some smart ass remark and giggles, then sits on the bed opposite side of Katie.

Rachel, still on top of me from our little wrestling match, starts kissing me. I kiss her back. The two girls leave and go in the other room. I yell in the other room “You know you want to watch” and Rachel says “I don’t care if they watch” and giggles. They yell back in “You wish!” and I yell back “How’d you know?!”

Meg comes back and is standing in the doorway (well, leaning against it lol) and jokingly says “I’ll watch if she sucks your dick” and Rachel is like “You want me to give you head?” and I nod in approval. I look at Meg and pat the left side of the bed beside me, indicating to her to come sit down. She immediately does. I can see Katie in the other room just sitting on the couch. She looks into the room, with kind of a shy look to her- so I say “Come on in Katie, we’re having fun in here!” and she laughs and is like “oh no…” and kind of snort-giggles. I challenge her with “Oh you are gonna be boring! Ok fine! Leave us to have all the fun”. Rachel is already going to town on me down there, and sometime between me barking into the living room at Katie and this happening, Meg has went from sitting to laying down. She’s positioned beside me, laying on her side with her body toward Rachel and I.

I take off Rachel’s shirt and playfully throw it on Meg. She giggles and throws it on the floor. I notice Katie is now standing in the doorway, so I pat the other side of the bed indicating for her to come sit too. She appears to be really shy. She stays there for about 10 seconds and then walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. Rachel asks Meg if she wants to touch my dick. I look at Meg and tell her it’s ok if she does. She starts giving me a HJ. I grab her face and kiss her. Rachel is sitting on her knees between my legs watching us. I get my hand up Meg’s skirt and start going to town on her with my hand. I say “now we have to figure out how to get Katie in the mix too” and she is too shy, but apparently still likes to watch.

I try to pull Meg on top of me to ride me and she moves and says “No”. (I sense that she thinks Rachel will get mad if she fucks me). I ask her if she’ll give me head. She looks at Rachel, and she nods and so she smiles and says “ok”. So now Meg is going down on me and Rachel lays beside me and I’m kissing her. I make a motion to Katie to come closer. She smiles all shy-like, but doesn’t react other than that- but she’s still apparently enjoying watching everything else. Rachel says she wants me to fuck her, so I unbutton her pants and move Meg out of the way and flip Rachel on her back, take off her pants and panties and start doing her missionary. Meg is laying beside us watching and playing with herself. I pull her head close to Rachel’s head and I start kissing one of them, then kissing the other. I try to get them to kiss each other- they don’t want to.

Katie is still watching on the bed. I grab her arm kind of softly and she jerks it back and smiles, but lays down on her side with her elbow propping her up. She’s easily the most sober one out of all of us, so this may play in too in addition to her seeming to be shy. At some point I get off of Rachel and try to get on top of Meg to fuck her and she resists again. So I stop, and go back to Rachel. I’m drunk so I can’t finish.

Anyway, I keep on with Rachel like this for about another hour or so. Katie has since apparently went back into the living room. Meg is still watching us. Eventually we just stop after some time, and then the 3 of us lay and talk and laugh for a while until we notice it’s getting light out. So we decide to try to crash.

This was my second multi-girl experience ever. The first was similar. Having sex with one and the other watching but not participating other than letting me kiss her and play with her tits.

ADVICE NEEDED:

1) Meg obviously felt like fucking me would be crossing a line. Was this Rachel’s job to tell her it was ok to do that, like she sort of did when Meg gave me oral? Or should I have just spoke for her and told Meg “come on, she doesn’t care”. What should I have done?

2) How could I have made Katie more comfortable? It would been awesome to have all three of them participating. The ideal scenario here, of course, is all three of them buck-ass naked. :)

3) How can I go about taking this further, and maybe get both of them to mess around with me again? Do I need to just try and catch them out sometime, or should I have grabbed Meg's # too? I obviously have Katie's # but that doesn't really help since she didn't participate.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've no XP with threesomes, so take what I say with caution, yet the reluctant girl stayed there for a reason instead of leaving. You could have made her two friends convince her to join or you could have attempted to lead more strongly.

Handling the girl who didn't bang but blew you: Why didn't you just address it directly to Rachel?

Still... pretty good going there. You got some tighter-than-average game, Sir.

How are things going with the Filippina HB 8, Sir Bang-A-Lot? ;)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
With Katie: After I had grabbed her arm and tried to pull her in to kiss me, and she kind of jerked away- I didn't try anything with her after that. She still stayed and watched for a while though lol.

With Meg: I think if I was more persistent, or like you said, addressed it more directly- I could have banged her too. Funny how girls view sex as such a big deal and giving head is so trivial in comparison. Must be the anti-slut / # of partners thing, I don't know?

Oh, and the Filipino chick is probably a no-go at this point. I have been super busy and haven't contacted her in over 2 weeks.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
.... she is still worth a shot. If not, then only for the learning experience of seeing what happens if you contact her again.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Narrow-

Fun report. On Qs:

NarrowJ said:
1) Meg obviously felt like fucking me would be crossing a line. Was this Rachel’s job to tell her it was ok to do that, like she sort of did when Meg gave me oral? Or should I have just spoke for her and told Meg “come on, she doesn’t care”. What should I have done?

Yes - like Laowai said, and same as you did with the oral. Tell Rachel to tell Meg to get in on this, and assuming both girls are sufficiently comfortable, you've circumvented what was almost certainly the primary concern - that she'd piss off Rachel and lose her friend.

NarrowJ said:
2) How could I have made Katie more comfortable? It would been awesome to have all three of them participating. The ideal scenario here, of course, is all three of them buck-ass naked. :)

Again, enlisting the friends is key here. Whispering to both girls, "Girls, call in Katie and tell her how much fun she's missing out on and tell her to get in here," and encouraging them to keep commanding her to come in stand a good chance of getting her in, as well as creating a lot of strong group cohesion with you and the two girls there with you.

NarrowJ said:
3) How can I go about taking this further, and maybe get both of them to mess around with me again? Do I need to just try and catch them out sometime, or should I have grabbed Meg's # too? I obviously have Katie's # but that doesn't really help since she didn't participate.

The BEST way is seeding it while you're with them. "Meg, this was great. Rachel, this was great. Did you guys both enjoy this?" [they say 'yes'] "Did you guys both enjoy this a LOT?" [they say 'yes'] "Like, a LOT a lot?" [they say 'YES!'] "When should we do it again?"

Failing that, it sounds like your girl's chasing after you, so just text her, "I want to hang out with you and Meg again. Would you like that?," and see how she responds.

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Must have missed that you replied on this one, Chase. It was near the bottom here.

And yeah, I did get a hold of Rachel after that night to gauge her interest in doing that again. I don't have the texts in my phone anymore, but basically I told her I thought her and Meg were really sexy together, and asked how she enjoyed what we did. She said she liked it, but that her and Meg are kind of good / close friends and that she'd be more comfortable doing something like that in the future with someone she really doesn't know. I told her I definitely understand that, and I haven't really talked much about it or brought it up since. I mean, I've only talked to her a few times since that night anyway. I also made the mental note, I think, that its kind of hard to find a willing participant for something like that without going to Craigslist or some other raunchy website to track someone down. :(

Anyway, thanks for the response. I guess if I ever find myself in a situation like this again (crosses fingers) then I'll know how to move it forward properly!

>