Sexual Technique  Gay sex with women

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So i went for a coffe with a girl
started sucking my dick
sucked my anus
back to sucking dick, but with her finger in the outer anus
started deepthroat and fingering my ass...
FUCK!
felt amazing! kind of cumming and shitting myself at the same time
then i removed her hand because i was embarassed i got penetrated...
its a bit gay yea?
so what do u guys think?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No, having your ass played with is not a gay thing. Fucking dudes is. Gayness is an orientation and sexual penetration. Unless you have sex with a dude or doig anything sexual with a guy, there is nothing gaywith what you are listing.

If assplay (with a girl) is gay, then having anal sex with them would be GAY too? So maybe receiving anal-stimulation is gay, but then they have some heavy explanation to do - because why would receiving anal stimuli be gay, whereas providing it may not.

And then the bigger question - what makes anything related to "ass" gay?

I personally do not enjoy getting my butt fingered but I know many men who do - most none gay. I see nothing wrong with it.

Sounds more like you ad a good time! and tha's what matters. Who cares about anything else.

Best,

Last edited:
Reactions: Hue

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
forgive my late response teevster.

i guess the association between ass and gayness comes from my school times, where making fun of someone involves a ass joke.

it was the act of getting penetrated could make me lose the frame of a ‘Proper Men’

Definitely had great fun ahahh, but asking a women to finger my ass while she deepthroats might be complicated

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
is not gay but i would not talk about this to women since most of them would think you are weird in a bad way and is a display of lower value(innitially if she has been fucked you can open up)... I am talking about things inserted in your ass.... Even ass licking which is more acceptable depending on the girl could be a dlv i would certainly but not use this as framing or sex talk unless talking in general in 3rd person and you not personalizing the story... but yes i heard from couple of exes guys that enjoy their ass lick, and since i like my niples play with (no homo) which is a bit more acceptable but still some girls give me shit... But i had once and ex that told me her ex like that so she made me shave my ass (no homo) and lick me, i did not like it...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have had girls lick my ass after I pull them from clubs... I just don't see why they would lick my hairy sweaty (because been dancing etc) ass. Women are weird.

Hell, I even once had a girl lick my ass in a club bathroom. I pulled her from the dancefloor. I was expecting sex or a BJ.... and I got the BJ... but the moment she told me to turn around.... oh god...

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hell, I even once had a girl lick my ass in a club bathroom. I pulled her from the dancefloor. I was expecting sex or a BJ.... and I got the BJ... but the moment she told me to turn around.... oh god...
Lol.

Yea I've had a few girls tell me they wanted to peg me and that "I'm missing out on orgasms." Those girls in particular kind of got off to emasculating men the more I learned about their backgrounds and seeing them in other social settings. I never let them - don't like the idea of being dominated by a woman sexually.

One of them in particular also wanted to penetrate my cock with one of those long, thin rods (I can't recall the name of the sexual act). I tried not to be judgemental about it but fuck that man lol why would I ever agree to that. She gets the psychological thrill I guess, but that'll be a hard pass by me. xD

Hue

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's the most oxymoronic tile I've ever seen haha

But to the heart of the matter what you did was neither gay or anything close to it. Personally I'm not into butt play but I'd never look down on any guy who was. I mean there a guys who are okay with fucking transexual women and don't see it as gay at all --even if the girl is pre-op.

Bottom line you're overthinking this. Your'e fine OP

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So i went for a coffe with a girl
started sucking my dick
sucked my anus
back to sucking dick, but with her finger in the outer anus
started deepthroat and fingering my ass...
FUCK!
felt amazing! kind of cumming and shitting myself at the same time
then i removed her hand because i was embarassed i got penetrated...
its a bit gay yea?
so what do u guys think?
I think it can be kinda gay in the sense that it can lead you to experimenting with gay sex, if you reaaaally like anal sex...
But I myself know I get some stimuli from there as well, I many times caress girls' buttholes and even finger it during sex if they seem into it, it can make them cum way faster (my ex was really into anal, but I didn't like doing it much, I just didn't feel a whole lot, it was like sex with a condom to me, or even worse), but I don't feel like letting girls touch my butthole, really...

To me, many times it's like @Hue says, it's more of a powerplay type of thing, like they wanna dominate you and reverse the dynamics... Maybe soon they'll suggest you be a cuck and watch her fuck another guy that doesn't go for this sort of thing? lol

But if you feel the girl just does it because it gives you more pleasure and there's no darker meaning behind it (specially if she does it because you told her to, in a dominating way), then I see no problem, or "gayness"

>