GC team: As individuals do you give contradictory advice to other team members?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Space are you impulse from the old boards?? if not, what was your handle in nextasf?
I discovered the then Girls Chase forum about one and a half year ago. Some time later I became aware that there is also this other forum called NextASF. The Girls Chase forum was like half as alive before you guys from NextASF joined and as you can see for someone (me) having a minority view on many things or seeing things differently then most I've had a little hard time communicating with some forum members here. It's not really a complaint, I got used to it, it's a fine forum. I contemplated relocating my base over to NextASF back then but I realized that forum was dying then you came over so no, I never had an account there.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I discovered the then Girls Chase forum about one and a half year ago. Some time later I became aware that there is also this other forum called NextASF. The Girls Chase forum was like half as alive before you guys from NextASF joined and as you can see for someone (me) having a minority view on many things or seeing things differently then most I've had a little hard time communicating with some forum members here. It's not really a complaint, I got used to it, it's a fine forum. I contemplated relocating my base over to NextASF back then but I realized that forum was dying then you came over so no, I never had an account there.

Well, that is good, it is important to have critical thinking, instead of just going along with what anybody says to do, that is why we need to field test things...

>