General confidence, manhood, etc. and a thank you

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I used to be painfully shy and socially retarded until I was 23 years old. That all changed when I came across GirlsChase.

Someone has owed me money and has given me the runaround for over a month (I just got partial payment). The old, lil bitch me would've come up with my own excuses, let it slide, and go unpaid. Too afraid to keep asking and whatnot. But GC gave me a new pair of balls a long time ago. GC shaped me into a better man overall--not just in the social and dating skills department.

That someone happened to introduce me to her business client and some of her friends earlier on. The new, improved me was able to hold meaningful conversations with them and leave a positive impression at the time. So when direct requests for payment went nowhere for over a month, I went to her client's business and straight up told them that she has owed me money, and had another pleasant, hour-long chat with them. I invited her to join us, but she was expectedly a no-show. Now her business relationship and reputation are in jeopardy lol. I also employed social pressure by creating a group chat with her and her friends, and stated that she has owed me money (gracefully, but high-pressure, of course).

"May we become fucking monsters" - I recall Hector saying. I don't know who's still around, but I just gotta thank Chase, Franco, Hector, and other authors and forum members who I've had the honor of reading/learning from and interacting with.

Whoohoo!

>