LR  Getting back in the game

Henrik

Rookie
Rookie
I used to pull a lot of girls but because of my studies and work, my dating life was severely reduced in the past 1 year and no dating at all for all most the past ½ year.

I recently moved to Argentina and got tempted to start dating again by all the sexy señoritas in lovely revealing clothes. In the past, my main source of girls was dating apps, so I installed them again. I followed my normal process that used to work well for me in Asia.

Note: You can skip the conversation if you just want to read about the date.
I will use this red color for comments on what is going on

Her: hii, how are you? It is on Bumble where the girls have to text first. If you write first my go to is "Hi beautiful, how are you?"

Me: Good morning beautiful, I am good, just about to start working I mention what I am doing at the moment to provide a bit more conversation than just saying "good how are you"
How are you?

Her: Good morning
I'm sick so I'm not good

Me: I just recovered from being sick I hope it is not too bad and that you have some nice entertainment I noticed she used a lot of smilies, so I match her way of writing and use a lot of smilies too.

Her: Thank you!! I hope the same
It's a flu
Or a cold I don't remember how say
So you're from Copenhagen, why are you here in Argentina? It says in my profile that I am from Copenhagen. Her sending these messages and asking me a question means that she is quite engaged in the conversation.

Me: You can say both
I have a job where I can work from where I want, so I just travel around
I just arrived here in south america for the first time and Argentina seemed like a nice place to stay for awhile :D I am just making some basic conversation because she is quite chatty. You do not need to text this much
What is your favorite place to travel to? This is my go to question and I will normally ask it earlier in the conversation

Her: Great!!
When I saw that you're from Copenhagen I said myself I have to say him, I'm going to travel there next month for a year
I love it, and my idea is travel for many places

Me: I love traveling too, nothing is quite like exploring a new place
Hahaha it is funny you are going to my birthplace what are you going to do there for a year?

Her: I don't know yet, the idea is know the place, work, save, and continue travelling
I am afraid a lot
Because I am going to travel alone
People say that in Denmark all people talk in English

Me: That is quite similar to how I am currently living my life
There is nothing to be afraid about in denmark, it is very safe and yes everyone speaks English
Have you been traveling alone before?

Her: I've never

I imagined you are similar to me
We can give each other advices This is a big escalation window to meet up. It is not the norm, but it is nice when it happens

About our places

Me: Yes that is a good idea ✈️
How about we meet up for coffee when you are feeling better? Asking a girl out for coffee is my go to date idea if I do not feel like going straight for sex (With no date prior)

Her: Yes I really would like

Me: Do you have WhatsApp or Facebook? :) It is always a good idea to give two options. If you only ask for one, she might not have it, and just say no. If you give her two options and she does not have either, she is more likely to come with an alternative suggestion

Her: Both, it's rare you ask me Facebook is unusual
[Her Whatsapp]
If you want give me yours, it's going to be more simple find you that you to me

We continued chatting a bit on Whatsapp and set up the date.

The day of the date, she moves our meeting time back by two hours from 7pm to 9pm. I am a morning person and normally go to sleep at 9 pm, and I tell her that, she gets disappointed and tells me that she really wanted to meet that night. We try quickly to find another day, but other days are even worse, so I agree to meet her at 9pm.

We meet at a quiet restaurant/bar. She tells me that she is nervous and she excuses herself for her bad English. I tell her that her English is very easy to understand I tell her that to make her a bit more relaxed. At first we grab seats downstairs but she suggest that we should move to upstairs instead, which we do.

Upstairs there is a table with a couch on one side and chairs on the other side. I take the chair.
This is important because then she will naturally take the couch which makes it easier for me to sit next to her later. We make normal conversation, talking about travel and ordering drinks (no alcoholic). I asked her to show me something on her phone. While she searches on her phone, I get up and move over to sit next to her on the couch. Because I asked her to show me something on her phone, it is a natural move as it is easier to show things on the phone when you are next to each other.

We talk, I tease her, and there is a lot of touching. Then I let there be a small break in the conversation after a high note and then I kiss her. We kiss a bit and talk some more. She suggests that it is time to go home (not together), and I agree. I could have gone for the pull here, but I was tired and she was living with her mom that was waiting for her to come home, which would have made the pull a little more tricky (But still possible). Before I leave, I tell her that I would like to see her again. I did this because I felt like she could need a bit of reassurance.

After I get home I texted her that I had a good evening with her and that I would like to see her again. We text a bit the next day and agrees to meet up again soon after. I suggest that we cook some food together at my place. This is a very good idea for a date for sex.

She comes over and sits on my bed, I sit next to her, we kiss and have sex. No last minute resistance. After the sex we go out to buy some groceries, cook some food, and then she leaves to get back home again. I send her another texting saying that I had a good time It is a good idea to text a girl soon after she leaves your place saying that you had a good time with her, as this calms her mind.

Interestingly enough, I did not get the same victory feeling after this lay that I used to get after every lay in the past. I think it is because dating is a less important factor in my life now than it used to be.

Any questions or comments are welcome :)

Best,
Henrik

>