Online & Apps  Getting girls attention on instagram - can't DM

slashrfnr

Space Monkey
space monkey
About a week ago, I was on Piers Morgan's instagram, see what shit he was chatting, and he reposted a story of him with a female member of the public. I was curious, wondering if she was famous, so clicked through to her profile - turns out she wasn't famous, but I watched a couple of her old stories anyway, and left it there. Maybe an hour later, I got a load of notifications saying she had liked my 8 most recent pictures. I clicked back to her profile, but she had gone on private, so I followed her, which she accepted. I sent a pretty innocuous DM just to find out the situation (I've got a FWB at the moment and I don't think there is much point trying to get a new girlfriend while we are still in lockdown), but as she did not follow me back, it won't get sent to her main messages folder, and she is unlikely to ever see it.

Unless she just wanted followers, I figured she must have liked what she saw otherwise she wouldn't like a load of my photos, but I wasn't able to capitalise on this opportunity. But as she is a super hot English-Egyptian chick who is a similar age and leads a fairly interesting lifestyle, I thought there is nothing to lose by shooting my shot in a couple of months time when the pandemic restrictions are over. My question is, what is the best way to get her attention on instagram in the future? My thoughts were just to watch/reply to her stories with something witty, or to like some of her photos/comment on them, to get her curious enough to revisit my profile and start following me, but I would welcome others thoughts...

Thanks!

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Unless she just wanted followers, I figured she must have liked what she saw otherwise she wouldn't like a load of my photos, but I wasn't able to capitalise on this opportunity.
As a musician who wants to get to know relevant people, I often like other people's posts without thinking much about it.
If she is the "hot" type of woman, it could be that she is just fishing for followers by liking your pictures and not following back. Its a pretty normal thing to do these days.

Wait and see a couple of days if she replies, tho. Could be that she hasn't "seen" your message but I doubt it tho. If she likes a bunch of pictures shell definitely knows who sent her DMs and whatnot.

You could also just be cool and comment on her posts now and then. Ask her questions like "wow, nice place. Where is this?" or "This picture is totally awesome, whos the photographer?" That way shell most likely reply. Do this now and then and THEN send her a DM. This will make her respond 90 % of the time since she kind of know you. But this depends on how many followers and commenters she got.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The way I see it, a cool instagram should be a by-product of your awesome real life. It's actually easier and takes less time to approach cool new people to meet (men and women) and start doing cool things, than it does to make a cool instagram that will get girls interested.

Instagram has only done damage to my game, making me feel insecure and comparing myself to dudes who are naturally photogenic and are willing to spend time getting good shots. I hate bringing the camera into the moment, and so I have very few pictures of the cool shit I do. That bothers me sometimes, because I know it would help my online presence. But I don't think I should care, because I can do what I need to do in real life to make things happen.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
Similar to what @J Wick writes, i also don't want to game through Instagram.

1. My IG is terrible i think, I'd rather NOT show anyone lol
2. Social media kills the purpose of socializing, i don't want to stay glued to my Phone or Computer. I want to go out, sit within a few metres of a good looking girl, look into her eyes, smile and talk to her

>