Gf doesn't feel the desire to kiss me

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
so ok guys , my gf is very shy person . She didnt even used to talk to guys before meeting me.

We have been in relationship from past 3months now. But the thing is whenver i go in for the kiss , she becomes nervous somewhat .. and shows resistance.

Although She hugs me and told me herself that she wants to hug me.

But what happens for the kiss?

when i aksed her about this matter. The various responses i got were.

" You have to earn it "

" The same way i can't control myslef from hugging you , i want something like that to happen "

" First kiss is a feeeling"

"My heart doesn't allow me to kiss"

"What if we dont get married ? Then i would have to tell everything to my husband "

Last time we met .. i clearly said that its time to get our first kiss.. to which she again resisted but i said being dominant that i get .what i want.... and kissed her on her cheek.

What should i do?

How can i make her "Feel" to kiss me ?

thanks

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Keep persisting to an extent, like go in for a kiss, and when she rejects it, brush it off like nothing happened and continue the conversation, try again later (maybe 10 minutes). Also of course, you want to try to kiss her during the high spots of the interactions, not when she’s telling you about how her pet lizard died. Build some sexual tension; sexy eye contact, have your hand on her leg, etc. Just set a sexual frame so she knows what to expect from you, so it’s not random when you go in for a kiss.

Hope this helps
-Mike

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mike&Ikes said:
Keep persisting to an extent, like go in for a kiss, and when she rejects it, brush it off like nothing happened and continue the conversation, try again later (maybe 10 minutes). Also of course, you want to try to kiss her during the high spots of the interactions, not when she’s telling you about how her pet lizard died. Build some sexual tension; sexy eye contact, have your hand on her leg, etc. Just set a sexual frame so she knows what to expect from you, so it’s not random when you go in for a kiss.

Hope this helps
-Mike

thanks.. i plan to use strong laser eye contact.. and then go for neck kiss directly

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Has she ever kissed a guy?
Do you think she knows how to kiss?

If not, she's probably nervous about it!

What about taking it a little slower....ask her to give you a cheek kiss. Then, once she's kissing your cheek a lot, progress to lip kisses. Then, make outs!

What would make her desire to kiss you? Figure that out, and then create that desire within her.

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
songbird fog said:
Has she ever kissed a guy?
Do you think she knows how to kiss?

If not, she's probably nervous about it!

What about taking it a little slower....ask her to give you a cheek kiss. Then, once she's kissing your cheek a lot, progress to lip kisses. Then, make outs!

What would make her desire to kiss you? Figure that out, and then create that desire within her.

No , She has never kissed any guy before.. she even hasnt talked to a guy more than 10 days before she met me.

I think cheek kisses are too childish.

But its a good idea to let her KISS me first, let it be on cheek to break the kiss barrier.

So what should i do next time i meet her ? Kiss her on the neck .. then while leaving ask her to give me a kiss on the cheek ?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
HellDevil said:
Last time we met .. i clearly said that its time to get our first kiss.. to which she again resisted but i said being dominant that i get .what i want.... and kissed her on her cheek.

errr no.................

Zac

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
now she says that kiss would have happened but she has a strong self control !!!!

So that means its not about making her sexually attracted to me etc.. ..

She is controlling herself. wtf .

i am so confused

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
HellDevil said:
now she says that kiss would have happened but she has a strong self control !!!!

i am so confused

I can’t say I have ever heard that one before, but I would try to get her off of autopilot because she is thinking about kissing as a logical thing, and you do not want that, you want it to seem in the moment. I suppose if she said that to me I would say “just let go” and try to kiss her again. But then again I don’t know what kind of vibe you’re setting.

-Mike

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mike&Ikes said:
HellDevil said:

i am so confused

I can’t say I have ever heard that one before, but I would try to get her off of autopilot because she is thinking about kissing as a logical thing, and you do not want that, you want it to seem in the moment. I suppose if she said that to me I would say “just let go” and try to kiss her again. But then again I don’t know what kind of vibe you’re setting.

-Mike

about the vibe.. before going in for the kiss .. i had really good moments with her.. i was playing with her hair.. lifted her while hugging etc etc.

There is nothing like " in the moment " for her as she has clearly asked me never to go for the kiss before letting her know. as she wouldn't like it.

She is super shy.

Idk why she said that " Kiss would have happened that day but i have high self control over myself "

Mike&Ikes

Space Monkey
space monkey
HellDevil said:
about the vibe.. before going in for the kiss .. i had really good moments with her.. i was playing with her hair.. lifted her while hugging etc etc.

There is nothing like " in the moment " for her as she has clearly asked me never to go for the kiss before letting her know. as she wouldn't like it.

She is super shy.

Idk why she said that " Kiss would have happened that day but i have high self control over myself "

Alright then, you gotta break out the big guns. Now this one won’t always work, but when it works, it works. You gotta manhandle kiss her. If you don’t know what I mean, here’s what I mean. When you go in for a kiss, and she stops you (turns her head, pushes you away, etc) you gently but firmly plant a kiss on her mouth. If she puts up a lot of resistance, then just make it quick.

Here’s the article for more information:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/manhandle-kisses

Hope this helps
-Mike

HellDevil

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mike&Ikes said:
HellDevil said:

She is super shy.

Alright then, you gotta break out the big guns. Now this one won’t always work, but when it works, it works. You gotta manhandle kiss her. If you don’t know what I mean, here’s what I mean. When you go in for a kiss, and she stops you (turns her head, pushes you away, etc) you gently but firmly plant a kiss on her mouth. If she puts up a lot of resistance, then just make it quick.

Here’s the article for more information:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/manhandle-kisses

Hope this helps
-Mike

okay thanks i will try that.

If i remember correctly she said " You can try forcing me " which could have meant that " you can force me for the kiss but i still wont kiss "

My brain is fucked up

>