Girl Invited Her Dyke GF To Meetup During Date... Read on Situation?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys last night had an interesting interaction, that I handled pretty well. Its one of those tough interactions thats make or break when it comes crunch time so I'll detail that. But what I'm having such a hard time putting my finger on is WHY this girl did this... Scratching my head here, very weird.

My mom invited these two 24 yr old twins she knows from riding horses out for an sunset boat cruize w/ dinner etc. I brought my wingman and we all just had a very light fun time. Went swimming, jumped off giant sand dunes, rode the boat up big waves, had a great dinner, watched the sunset go down, etc. Great time, lot of flirting and fun.

After sundown we decided to ride up to the dock on the beach and hit one of the lowkey nightclubs and grab a drink.

And then things got WEIRD!

We're at this nightclub having a drink with our girls and I'm deep diving my girl and having good convo, she's submitting looking down, and asking a lot of questions about me (decent interest).

THEN out of nowhere! This dyke girl swoops in inbetween us and aggressively puts her hands on my girl and starts making out with her.

It turns out the girl I was interested in is in a serious relationship w/ this dyke and invited her to the nightclub we were at... Talk about a surprise!

So How Did I Handle This Disrupter?

The Dyke bitch was aggressively trying to steal the girls away and take them home. They still had their stuff on the boat so I said "well we're gonna have to grab yalls stuff on the boat so lets head that way". Get to the boat then I look the Dyke in the eye and say "Ya know its gonna be a bit hard to explain to my mom if the girls just vanish and its gonna look very rude. Why don't we just give you our address and you can meet them at my house and pick them up when we get back?" (compromise).

The dyke bitch storms off yelling to my girl "Don't bother coming home tonight! Why the hell did you tell me to come out here!!"

Which leads me to ask... WHY THE HELL DID MY GIRL INVITE HER DYKE GIRLFRIEND TO CAUSE DRAMA INTO THE MIX??!!

A. She wanted to cause drama in her relationship/make her GF jealous as she's not happy w/ current relationship.

B. She wanted to see how we/me would respond to the challenge and see who would dominate and win (ME :) haha.... tho this is less likely I think)

C. She felt bad that she was flirting with a guy all night and wanted to make it known she was in a relationship BUT things backfired (likely?)

D. Other

Anyway I talked about the situation a bit on the way back and my girl was apologizing a lot and told me she tried dating men but is now a lesbo (I think she's Bisexual). She def seemed attracted to me though, and appreciated my dominance/masculinity. Thinking she might be down to cheat and we're gonna try and set up another time out soon with my wing and the twins and see if they're down.

What is ya'lls read on this?? I'm scratching my head here.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Definitely sounds like A with a little bit of B. Girls just love drama, her girl even asked her why did she even invite her out. Sounds like she invited her for drama and she also wanted to see who would win her if you two went at it.

Lol I can just picture a chick smiling ear to ear with all the drama going on over her.

You handled it well though.

sumwunimetonce

Space Monkey
space monkey
You have a boat and horses ... god you sound like a guy from a cheesy romance novel.

Also those must be the two easiest things in the world to get a girl to come to your place for !!!

Is this Florida ... cos it sounds good.

As for advice ... f*ck knows, I think you did well, there is post on GC about competing with women ... Its a funny one because you will very rarely have to do it, its very different than dealing with men and can be dangerous. I have been destroyed before and hate it.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your Target was a guest of your mother's so the Dyke GF was not part of the invitation.

You were playing the role of the Host, not a date. I'd play it up and be really "Datey" and have a mindset of "WTF! I'm gonna show these girls a good time and play the Leader and Captain of the boat. Entertain The Hell out of them like they were Million dollar clients and show them a good time no Dramatic Dyke could ever match. Think of "An indecent Proposal" Plot synopsis below:

High school sweethearts David (Woody Harrelson) and Diana Murphy (Demi Moore) are a married couple who travel to Las Vegas, hoping they can win enough money to finance David's fantasy real estate project.

After gambling away all of their savings on roulette, they encounter billionaire John Gage (Robert Redford). Gage is attracted to Diana and offers them one million dollars to allow him to spend a night with her. After a difficult night, David and Diana decide to accept the offer, and a contract is signed the next day. Gage flies Diana to a private yacht where he offers her a chance to void the deal and return to her husband if he loses a toss of his lucky coin. Gage calls it correctly, and she spends the night with him.

Although he had hoped to forget the whole incident, David grows increasingly insecure about his relationship with Diana, consumed with a fear that she remains involved with Gage; this insecurity is heightened by the fact that Diana discovers that Gage has bought their home/property while it was going into foreclosure. As tension between them builds, David and Diana separate.

Gage renews his advances on Diana. Although she initially resists, Diana eventually consents to spending time with him and a relationship develops. David, meanwhile, hits rock bottom and then slowly pulls his life back together. When Diana files for divorce, David signs the divorce papers and gives the million dollars away.

Diana tells Gage "I think we should talk". Gage, perhaps sensing what is coming, recognizes that, even if Diana stayed with him, their relationship would never achieve the intensity she had with David. Realizing that she longs to return to her husband, Gage makes up a story that she was only the latest in a long line of "million-dollar girls". Diana understands that Gage is doing this to make it easy for her to leave. Gage gives her his lucky coin, which is revealed to be double-headed. She returns to the pier where David proposed seven years earlier, and he is there. She sits on the opposite side from him, and they join hands.

>