Girl sending me a screenshot of her conversation with another man when we broke up

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys.i have been seeing a girl but she moved to another town just at the time we got exclusive for 2 months.i broke it off cause of Long distance.She got mad and showed me a screenshot of her chatting with another guy in my city whom she claims she was dating the same time with me(she bacame very angry and called me all kinds of names),i noe this dude and he's married,on the screenshot she rubbed off his name but left 1 chat were she highlighted a msg he had sent and i saw his name and where he stays,which match were this dude stays also and the name too.i didn't take it seriously.then we got back together and she wants to move in with me naw.i told her that was a big step n just to c if she is an honest person,i asked about the name of the dude in the previous screenshot n she lied to me about him ofwhich i know the dude.i didn't say anything anything or show anger but i have decided she can't move in with me and i will continue to date her but not seriously cause she denied everything and said she edited the threads(mind uy wen i asked about the name of the guy,she gave me a different name)..i haven't told her this tho..but do you guys think its a good call on my side.love to know wat you think.thanks

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys.i have been seeing a girl but she moved to another town just at the time we got exclusive for 2 months.i broke it off cause of Long distance.She got mad and showed me a screenshot of her chatting with another guy in my city whom she claims she was dating the same time with me(she bacame very angry and called me all kinds of names),i noe this dude and he's married,on the screenshot she rubbed off his name but left 1 chat were she highlighted a msg he had sent and i saw his name and where he stays,which match were this dude stays also and the name too.i didn't take it seriously.then we got back together and she wants to move in with me naw.i told her that was a big step n just to c if she is an honest person,i asked about the name of the dude in the previous screenshot n she lied to me about him ofwhich i know the dude.i didn't say anything anything or show anger but i have decided she can't move in with me and i will continue to date her but not seriously cause she denied everything and said she edited the threads(mind uy wen i asked about the name of the guy,she gave me a different name)..i haven't told her this tho..but do you guys think its a good call on my side.love to know wat you think.thank
Don't tell her about her lie.. And just keep her as a FWB(don't debate the state of the relationship with her either). Just pretend like nothing happened, continue to fuck her and tune down that boyfriend vibe you've already got going with her.

Just basically, turn the ongoing relationship to a FWB. Know your role and set boundaries that will make it a FWB situation.

Mr Stif

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't tell her about her lie.. And just keep her as a FWB(don't debate the state of the relationship with her either). Just pretend like nothing happened, continue to fuck her and tune down that boyfriend vibe you've already got going with her.

Just basically, turn the ongoing relationship to a FWB. Know your role and set boundaries that will make it a FWB situation.

Mr Stif
I had already confronted her about it,basically explaining why she cant move in with me because i feel like we cant be hiding things from each other and move in together.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I had already confronted her about it,basically explaining why she cant move in with me because i feel like we cant be hiding things from each other and move in together.
Man, don't move in with this girl. Too much dirt in that relationship. Just keep her around for sex like @Mr STIF said, casual type of thing. Add her to your rotation and find more girls.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
cut her loose. Go no contact. and send the screen shot to the dude's wife.

Then go nail another hide to the wall...

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
She seems untrustworthy. I wouldn't want that near me.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don’t move her in. By all means keep banging her.

pull back on the texting, it’s not necessary except to arrange logistics for the bang.

Get another one or two on the go, one is too close to none and you’re investing too much.

seanmagy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Totally agree with keeping her as a fwb.after what she's done moving in with her is not something i want to do anymore...

determined

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude, it's more than the lying. Just the fact that she blew up on you, called you names, and sent you those screenshots (whether they were real or not). Unless you were being a real asshole, this is crazy behavior. And crazy girls don't change...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
"we got exclusive for 2 months"

THIS is where you fucked up.

Even if she's upper MLTR (almost a gf), keep fucking other chicks - and make It clear this is who you are!
She can come and go as much as she likes, she can even text other dudes (who cares?)...but she cannot give you drama, EVER.

Taking drama from a woman always opens up a huge precedent.

Also, if she decides to go and comes back later, automatic downgrade to FWB.

>