Girlfriend proposed open relationship

RustinKohle

Space Monkey
space monkey
I posted a little while back about getting caught up with text messages, never actually banged any of them but gf still was obviously not looking at the brightside. Things have been getting better, but she just asked if id want an open relationship, it sounds like a golden ticket to most, but i still have hangups about letting her getting dominated by other men. She was saying things like "im trying to give you what you want, i want to do what makes you happy", it sounds like the ultimate submission, but this is a subject im not so well versed in

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It may seem like submission, but only slightly and only for right now.

She's going to get laid a lot more than you. Then once she starts to get other cock, she'll pull back and you might get needy. Always starts off nice if you've got girls on tap, but eventually, and usually, the girl ends up faring better.

I don't advise having an open relationship, but you, of course, do as you see fit.

Hector

RustinKohle

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was thinking the same thing. The dynamic of a woman seeking sex is different. I shut it down knowing that even if she was serious i dont think shes the type of person who would enjoy it

>