Socializing  Girls are silly and cute, ONLY when you are the leader

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not mean to be a downer.

But girls are silly and cute, only when you are the leader. I been observing this from time to time. It is kind of assessing roles once you have people together for a long time.

Until someone addresses this semantics and nuances, with empathy, I just find it difficult to feel optimistic.

I need to shed this morality idea and just realize that when it comes to social circle, it's becomes a more super weird sex arms race but in a circle.

It takes a toll of mental energy really, wasting time on idiots.

The irony that this is the source of all our problems around the world. Semantics and nuances.

People will say "Oh Zac is negative" until I slap the fucking shit out of them that they convert to christian and suddenly forget who they were

z@c+

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Depends.

Naturally, humans assign roles among themselves after some time. You will see people slowly pushing an agenda by humor and then it becomes sarcasm.

(This is fine if you are in a company. Because you need to get things done.)

This is also still at the assessing phase.

Anyway, I don't want to double down on this assessing phase because I stumble upon something that I am personally afraid that someone might abuse power. I recently noted this on Girlschase. 'The Projecting of False State'. This is often done unconsciously, accidentally and at times, purposely. I'm not sure if it's a timing thing, phase thing, assessing but it's all of it.

Anyway cut. :) Too much power.

The objective of any social circle/group of people is to get to a goal.

And in order to achieve a goal, there will be roles. The reason why governments don't work, why high level footballers don't perform, and so on, is because everyone doesn't perform their role.

It's not always a frame thing. Framing, yes. You need to influence people so that the whole team moves to a same goal but people who don't offer a lot, then expecting leaders to influence them and then they don't perform their roles.

I guess this is the challenge of society today. With social media, people are disposable. I can respect that but I realize that the problem is also people.

it's basically convincing someone to throw out the trash even after you treat him nicely. I can't always chase after friends who don't want to put in the work or having ego battles even if we only meet sometimes.

With girls, this is more vicious. I know what I'm seeing. This BS of using the tribe to get what you want. But life is fair. God is fair. Shit will get exposed thanks to the internet.

It's just not worth the leverage. Because there's none.

p.s: it makes sense on my head. I just find it annoying. Part of me do not have remorse for females. Females are rocket humvees. They compete for male success but hide under gender.

when men do that, they are an asshole.

i am slowly having no remorse, empathy for such behavior. The irony that it reflects in all of our world problems today. That semantics/'soft' issues, just makes me less optimistic because we are not fucking aware of this problem. Because we all fucking want to win.

z@c+

Last edited:
>