Girls Chase on YouTube Ad Traffic?

Julian Rose

Rookie
Rookie
Hey @Chase ,

"$1.3 million in gross sales / $600K net... in the last 9 months of 2020, all from 1 basic, un-optimized info-product funnel running on youtube cold traffic ($37 front end + $97 upsell... $67 AOV). On the back end, the email list has brought in roughly $150K."

This is from a guy who started selling a dating product back in march...during the start of covid.

He's part of the same copywriting/marketing mastermind I'm in, Copy Accelerator.

You may be thinking this is a pitch...

But it's not...

I have no interest in writing copy for FB or YT ads, nor do I want to...

My focus is on writing copy for long-form sales letters.

Anyway, I just thought YouTube could be a good traffic source that you can tap into.

I'm only telling you this because a lot more people should know more about this site.

Your articles are filled with value bombs so thank you.

Also, I'm surprised you've been able to consistently run on Facebook without any problems.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks @Julian Rose. Sounds like he's off to a great start.

I've heard lots of very positive reports from other folks in the niche on YouTube as well. Seems like it's the place to be for men's dating advice offers right now.

We haven't had much luck getting things to work on there, for whatever reason. However it's been near the top of my list of things to test out on the marketing side for a while now, and we should have some new ads testing there soon.

Facebook's been a big pain dealing with over the years, yeah. If it did not offer such excellent targeting / retargeting, it wouldn't be worth the hassle. They really have treated their clients as totally disposable for many years. Perks of being the platform everyone wants to be on. Sort of goes with the territory though; the top advertising platforms always act like the in-demand hot chick. Either you're going to figure out how to get around all their shields and tests or you're gonna be dating lower down on the totem pole ;)

>