Good looking no experience with women

Status
Not open for further replies.

WittyJester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Venting: Background info
I have no experience with women. I was very depressed in high school. So I didn’t go to any parties, bars or clubs. I have friends but they have girlfriends, don’t party or are not motivated to do game. I spent my 20th birthday all alone.
Even though I have no experience with women, I can game at an intermediate, advanced level. I’m kinda cute/pretty to women so complimenting them, showing high interest generally works well for me. I can talk very seductively and have got a good amount of interest back from women. I can get their Snapchat’s, instagrams. Ever since I started going out everybody thinks I party and that I get a lot of women. Which couldn’t be farther from the truth. I worked on myself and became attractive and there are a few women chasing me however, I haven’t ever kissed a girl.
I have a very poor social circle. Nobody to party with. I haven’t been to college yet. I know the clubs closed. What do I do? When I day game, I don’t find many women I find attractive?
I want to game but need to be around women I like to game and meet through parties. I don’t have a social circle. How do I get One(haven’t been to college). My objective is to party. I don’t feel like day game will help me accomplish that?

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Even though I have no experience with women, I can game at an intermediate, advanced level."
If you don't pull girls, you are still a beginner.

I have no idea what you do for a living - if it's school or work. But literally just ask people around you that you often see. Seed an idea and invite them out if they show interest in that idea. "I could really drink a beer right now. *Me too* Let's go out and get a beer after work/school", and now the ball is rolling. Later on when you know enough people, you can start hosting small parties, which slowly grow bigger. I moved to a new city when I had to study at university. I did not know anyone at all. After one month, I hosted a party with around 40 people in my apartment with this exact strategy. People from work, school and a couple people I met in the gym. Just ask, offer value and be the guy that make things happen, and people will follow.

WittyJester

Space Monkey
space monkey
"Even though I have no experience with women, I can game at an intermediate, advanced level."
If you don't pull girls, you are still a beginner.

I have no idea what you do for a living - if it's school or work. But literally just ask people around you that you often see. Seed an idea and invite them out if they show interest in that idea. "I could really drink a beer right now. *Me too* Let's go out and get a beer after work/school", and now the ball is rolling. Later on when you know enough people, you can start hosting small parties, which slowly grow bigger. I moved to a new city when I had to study at university. I did not know anyone at all. After one month, I hosted a party with around 40 people in my apartment with this exact strategy. People from work, school and a couple people I met in the gym. Just ask, offer value and be the guy that make things happen, and people will follow.
Great advice, besides 3-7 friends who I only know because we smoke weed together. I don’t know anybody who parties, I’m out of work, the guys in my gym don’t party(trust me I know) and I’m not in school yet. I need to party to meet people, but I don’t know anybody who parties. In order to host my own party I need to know lots of women. How do I get to know women w/I knowing anybody who parties? I live in the city btw. I don’t know what it is but when I try to start conversations with guys they act like assholes or they are passive aggressive.
(off topic but I believe I have great fundamentals but terrible game.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>