Good way for her to place drink down somewhere if you are on a bed

UserNameRequired

Rookie
Rookie
In a chase amante article, I think he said to have no chairs so she sits on the couch/bed.
I've got no couch. And if there are no chairs, well hopefully she's going straight to the bed which has a bunch of pillows and a TV in front

So say you invited her over for drinks. You go to the bed. I guess I could get a night stand of some sort

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes, a night stand works here.

Franco also has a great technique of kissing a girl while having drinks at home:

Take her drink, set it down, take your drink, set it down, and kiss her. She has a "what are you doing" moment and then you kiss her and she melts. Needs some decent calibration / delivery, but very effective.

SnowChase

Rookie
Rookie
Night Stand kinda works, but If she's really outgoing or active and she talks with a lot of guy friends than girls try to do things that get both of your adrenaline spike up Like a Horror Movie, Or Rollercoaster Ride Maybe getting a ticket to see a Match Works effectively without Question . BUT If she's really conservative or doesn't talk too much try to do something that spikes both of your interest intellectually or you can continue the Night Stand :)

>