LR  Gorgeous Redhead Gets Some Fucking Rough Sex

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As I mentioned in my journal, me and this girl had a date in a nearby bar after a short exchange on Tinder (Hec's book really opened my eyes about texting). I could tell it was very on, but I didn't want to rush things, she had to work early the next day, so I just chilled, knowing I would be meeting her after Carnival.

I texted her during the Carnival to keep her warm, I was in São Paulo and she was at a beach near Curitiba. She told me she would be coming back on the Wednesday, after Carnival, but she actually came back a bit earlier. Anyway, I told her we should meet soon and she agreed to meet yesterday (Thursday). Not gonna lie, I was anxious to meet her, when I matched with her, I actually had a wank over her photos, and then I met her, and she was super cool and down.

She told me she would come over to my appartment around 8, I asked her on the previous date what she liked drinking, since she didn't drink beer, and she told me she loved strawberry sakerinhas (like a caipirinha with sake instead of cachaça, basically fruit, sugar and sake), so I used that as an excuse for her to come over. She arrived around that time, letting me know when she was coming (she lives very nearby and I kinda forgot, so when she said she was coming in 5 minutes, I had to rush a bit to get dressed after bath lol).

When she arrived, she immediatly greeted me with a peck on the lips, I was like, ok, I like this girl! She was a bit nervous, clearly, but I tried my best to confort her, specially after her going the extra mile to kiss me right away.

We get on my appartment, and I ask her what type of music she likes. I think this helps the girl getting confortable, also I get to listen to some new stuff (I love my music collection, but it's super random, from super hard EDM to chill jazz and lots of rock and random pop and brazilian stuff, it's hard to set the mood for seduction with it I feel like). She says it's MPB, I put it on some random playlist on Deezer, and make us a drink. We drink together, talking random shit, I believe she teased me saying she was only coming for free drinks while we were texting, so I texted her I was "very, very good ;)", then we proceed to have a bit of a sexual-ish talk. Eventually we make out, and it's good.

I make us another drink, last one ended pretty fast. We drink a bit more and start making out viciously. I grab her pretty hard, I have my hand around her neck, pull her hair a bit... She's making me hard, I guess I'm moaning a bit as we make out? She stops a bit to finish the drink, then she gets on my lap again, on my couch, and I just grab her and take her to my matress on the floor (girls love when I throw them there, I swear, everytime they are smiling like kids).

From there we make out even more, harder, but my knee is hurt again (I did miss my memory due to a combo of weed - bong - , beer and candy in São Paulo, apparently I fell on a big park and fucked up again the same knee I hurt while skating in... late January?). She takes a bit of care to not touch my knee, but this means I can't quite properly fuck her (like adapted missio). I was trying to keep the leg in question straight while humping her kinda sat, no idea if that would work, but she was like nope, I asked her if she wanted to go on top, and that she did.

I think before, that of course, she touched my hard on, I fingered her a bit... There was a photo on her IG with a comment from her that was like a tiiiiny suggestion about anal or ass play, I can't remember, so I touched around her A-hole, she didn't protest. I also told her (more like ordered) to suck my cock, but she was like "I don't know if you deserve it...", I was like, I don't know if YOU deserve to chug on my big D, she laughed and told me she wanted to have that much selfsteem (she told me that on the prior date, I told her I could teach her lol). She eventually sucked, and oh boy, she's a good little fucking cocksucking bitch. She told me to tell her if it was bad or hurt, I told her don't worry, I'll tell you for sure, I think she naturally likes pleasing and takes some pride on being good in bed, because most girls won't ask for feedback like that, in my experience.

Anyway, she gets wet, on top of me and all that, and then I'm almost putting my dick on her, and she asks me "do you have condoms?". I make a bit of a sad face, but I think it's better not to ask her to go raw, but to make her beg for it or something (also I have been avoiding masturbation for a while, so I'm not sure how long can I last). I get and she starts putting it in, but now she's kinda "closed". I kiss her more, and eventually she puts it in... Oooh man, her pussy feels great, even with the condom between us.

She starts going really hard, this girl is a beautiful slut. I didn't mention before, but her tits were awesome, big bitch tiddies, reminded me of HBRocker, but a big bigger I guess. Her ass is also awesome, actually she reminds me a lot of HBRocker, a bit more nerdy looking with a great red hair to top it. Eventually she gets a bit tired, too bad I can't like properly fuck her, but she tells me she wants to make me cum (she also told me she takes a while to cum, like "for us girls is not as easy as for you guys!", but I'm like, I also take a while). She's very quiet, though, barely making much noise while fucking (my only complaint, at this point). I tell her to moan for me for me to cum faster, but she says moans gotta be earned. I explain to her that if she moans, she's gonna feel better about moaning, and then she'll enjoy sex more, but she doesn't quite buy it (I couldn't explain properly while jacking off to a hot girl naked in from of me lmao).
I also fingered her quite hard deep into her pussy, she really enjoyed it, but again, she got a bit sore and told me to stop it, eventually.

Eventually I cum while masturbating to her cute face showing me her tongue, making sure to grunt a lot for her (it was quite the load). She asks me "did you cum?", I was like "nope", she laughs a bit, while hugging me.
Dang I like this girl, so much I almost said I loved her while we were fucking :X
I did stop myself though, I don't wanna make her get the wrong idea and get too attached too quickly.
She teases me a bit, I tease her back, she's really sassy. I told her I liked submissive women, I can't remember what she answered, but she told me she was a rebel. I was like, I'm gonna have to tame you then, to discipline you into being a good girl, she was like "but I am a good girl!".
I promise her I'm gonna fuck her properly next time, she says she'll be waiting for it, then she bounces.

It was beautiful, hopefully I'll fuck her again soon, though I have quite a few on the pipedickline right now.

Godspeed

Last edited:

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man, I am also in brazil now, great to read!
I was curios to know hec text game? Where can I find it?

Also I would love some more tips for brazil man, I am gonna be here for the next 5 months

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Beck Bass THANKS a lot! :)

Could you explain the technique and theory of getting the girl to sit on your lap once at home? I cant find it by searching gunwitch...
No problem.

It's the basic compliance dynamic... She will do it if she feels inclined to do it, basically if you have enough compliance built already (through a yes ladder, for example, kino generally plays some part in this), and you request, she'll do it. As far as getting there, I had girls sit on my lap even in public, like a friend of a friend (she wasn't like the hottest girl, but cute enough, and we had madeout once on some other occasion) that I asked to sit with the excuse there was nowhere else to sit. She was already complying with me verbally and on incidental touch, so it wasn't too much of a surprise, but my friend was surprised when she complied with that (he a bit too much of a whiteknight, sadly).

With girls back at my place, generally we have this light makeout, after some flirting and intense eyefucking, and then the frenching gets intense, so they get horny. If they are horny enough, they will sit easily. Your body language when asking (or more like telling them to sit) should be open and relaxed, ofc, it should feel like no big deal.

Hopefully this helps

leadingbealwaysido

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oups actually ended up deleted a message here because i saw it was spesifcally stated in another post.... But you answered already! Thanks again

>