Got 3 numbers. All went no where. Any tips?

FunkMaster69

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I got 3 numbers recently. The first one I was just studying in the library and I noticed this lady who was just stunning. After 5 minutes of aproach anxiety, I walked up to her and told her that she’s very pretty and that I’d like her number. She gave it to me, but never replied :/ We only spoke for about 3 minutes tho.

The other day, I was riding one of those electric carts at Target, and this cutie starts starring at me. I just looked back at her, locked eye contact, and said “need a ride?” She jumped in and we hung out on the cart for like 10 min and then drove to her friends. I asked her to hangout and she said she has to go. So I start driving away and she runs up to me and gives me her number. I called her later and we spoke on the phone for about 40 minutes. The next day I got ghosted. I think it’s because I told her that I might be moving to a new city for college soon. idk to be honest. We talked for 30 min after that part so that’s kinda why I’m confused.

Then I was just walking home and this girl’s dog ran up to me. We chit chatted a little and I found out that we had the same name (I have a unisex name). I asked for her number. She said yes. Then no reply when I got home.

What gives? Am I talking too little? Did I talk for too long with the second one? I was thinking it’s better to just ask them out and set up a date right then and there instead of going for the number and trying to schedule something later.

Really any tips from y’all would be amazing. Thanks!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@FunkMaster69 dude! You've got lots of options here. Too long or too short an interaction is subjective, it changes for each girl and logistics, there's not enough information to really advise for each interaction. It would also open up a direct/indirect discussion especially on your first girl. There is a lesson to be learned here that numbers don't mean anything and you can lose them as quick as you get them.

Instant dates may not always be possible depending on her availability (and yours) but can be very practical and gives you a solid interaction which can lead to a SDL/SNL or follow a few good blueprints for 2 date systems. Or a few more if needed and within reason. Ultimately it gives you more time to leave a good impression and create little memories (which is the core of the 3 bounce method) but the more time you spend together first the more chance you have of making mistakes.

An instant date is a good option, if it's not possible you can schedule a date before you get the number. This actually makes getting the number easier because if you're meeting up tomorrow you're going to need contact details...

Phone numbers are to sort out logistics, so if you've already suggested a date (drinks/walk whatever) your texts are now simple. Without this you have to ask her out over text and that can cause issues, especially if she's not replying dude!

jackal2020

Space Monkey
space monkey
It might just be bad luck. Sometimes, girls give you their number but aren’t into you, or won’t come out, or life gets in the way. Sure there are things you can do to change that. But it happens more often than not.
So, don’t discount the possibility that you just got unlucky.

>