Great first dates, but then the girls fade out and disappear

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Howdy guys,
I’ve got a recurring problem that I hope that you can help me with and offer me some feedback to. I apologize in advance for the long post, but I imagine that other guys can also get value from your feedback and my field report.

THE PROBLEM
Whereas I’ve banged a lot of attractive girls it has been nowhere with the consistency that I should have like compared to how many girls that I’ve actually been out with.

I don’t have a big problem with getting girls to meet after chatting them up on various dating sites. When I take a girl out I feel that I - for the most part - run good game, get great kino, and get great compliance and attraction. - Which is why it is so maddening only to experience many of them fade out over texting or that they suddenly just stop responding to follow-up texts a few days after the date.

I’ve had this kind of problem with around 100 of the girls that I’ve been on dates with, and I can’t figure out what the problem is. I’ve been coached by several famous minds in international pickup over the years, but it still hasn’t solved the problem.

THE GIRLS THAT I GO OUT WITH
Nowadays I meet all of my dates through lazy man’s game on apps and websites like Match.com, OkCupid, Badoo and Tinder.

I go out with mainly foreign girls from Asia, South America and Africa, since I never had much luck with Danish/Western girls, who I commonly also find are somewhat manly with masculine energy and big tattoos.

During texting preceding the meet-up I throw in a few romantic frames such as the two of us running away together to a romantic island where we will meet dinner on the shore and look deep into each others’ eyes, dance through the night and wake up in each others’ arms. I do this to disqualify myself as merely a friend – you’d be surprised at some of the experiences I’ve had with being friendzoned by Asian girls before the date even started.

I meet many girls for daytime dates in the weekend. My strategy is going on 1-2 dates with them before inviting them back to my place on the 2nd or 3rd date so they can “teach me to make some food from their country”. I prefer this approach to going for expensive drinks at night since many of my dates expect the guy to pay and I don’t want to pay or have a potential conflict with them over not wanting to pay.

MY DATES
My date activities in the daytime typically revolve around free activites like walks next to the lakes in Copenhagen or free museum visits followed by a visit to a cafe. During the walk or museum visit it’s typically difficult to have some meaningful conversation, but I throw in a few jokes about some of the artifacts in the museum and apply a bit of kino.

After I’ve bounced them to the café, I try to sit next to them as soon as we sit down instead of across them from the table. During the conversation I mostly talk about them and ask them questions about their lives, their future dreams and ambitions, childhood dreams, and I commony also add a few role plays. Once in a while I throw in a few jokes. The vibe is generally relaxed and laid-back. I never liked talking too much about myself, but for DHVs I do talk a bit about when I was living in China, learning Chinese, building and developing my online businesses, playing Chopin on my piano and similar stuff.

I usually qualify them by direct and explicit statements such as “wow, I really like talking to you – you’re really easy-going, down-to-earth, and easy to talk to. You’re also pretty cool for doing X action – many people I know wouldn’t have to courage to do that”, etc. Othertimes I tell them what I like about them and have them tell me what they like about me in return.

On most of my dates I get lots of kino and sit with an arm around their waists, hold hans, put their hands on my thigh and they comply. On my dates there is little to no sexual tension but so many times do I get lots of kino compliance and bounce compliance, and I therefore think that it’s on and that I’ll be seeing them again after my first date. One of my recent dates who unexpectedly flaked after our first meet-up also told me that she thought I look much cuter in real life than in the photos on the dating site.

After the first date with a new girl, it’s common that I exchange a few texts with her the on same evening after the date, and with some girls also the following days depending on the situation. With other girls I wait 1-2 days after the date before getting back in touch.

If I don’t push for a make-out on all of my dates it’s mainly because they are daytime dates where we are in a public space and because of the cultural differences with the girls. That’s why I often try to set up a new date 4-5 days later which will end at my place. On a few recent dates I’ve kissed the girls on the lips before leaving. Then we spend a few days texting like we used to do before the date, and then out of nowhere they stop texting back. When that happens I wait 3-4 days before texting again, and if still no reply, I wait a week, and then afterwards I’ll ping them once every 2-3 months or so.

WHAT DO I NEED TO CHANGE?
So, that was a lot about my dating strategy and how my dates commonly go down. What am I missing in order to get a second meet with a higher ratio of the girls? Do I need to DHV more or talk more about myself? Do I need to establish a different vibe instead of the relaxed vibe? Do I need to push for the lay already on the same day in order to not lose them to the competition? I feel like I have a connection with some of the girls – but I could be mistaken and it’s not equally reciprocated.

The great kino and bounce compliance combined with the feeling that the girls are attracted to me trick me ever so often; I know that the girls I date have tonnes of options, and that it may be a factor in why they girls suddenly cut all contact. However, what am I missing in order to be the guy that the girl bangs and not the next guy in line?

Thanks a lot guys, your valuable feedback is much appreciated.
/ Laowai

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If It is a Day date, shorten it up and keep it exciting. End on a high note and make a plan for an evening meal within the next day or two ala Seppuku, and the Blackdragon 2 date model.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Fuck This, thanks for your reply and the link to the Blackdragon date model. I recognize that this is exactly the type of game that I run already (apart from my daytime dates commonly being much longer than one hour). I also always keep the conversation on her and commonly don't kiss attempt to kiss her on the first date - I usually wait with that until I'm in the sex location. So why the heck am I still losing so many of them? : (

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Laowai,

Just seeing this thread now, after reading your email.

I know, this is frustrating. It's the same problem you've dealt with for some time.

I'm going to weigh in with a few thoughts here:

VIBE AND SEXINESS

On my dates there is little to no sexual tension but so many times do I get lots of kino compliance and bounce compliance, and I therefore think that it’s on and that I’ll be seeing them again after my first date. One of my recent dates who unexpectedly flaked after our first meet-up also told me that she thought I look much cuter in real life than in the photos on the dating site.

So, we've discussed this in the past. You have this very goofy sense of humor, that can be quite charming, but you err a little too far onto the goofy side of things and not as much onto the sexy side of things.

There are some girls for whom goofy = sexy, and my guess is the girls you do best with usually are ones who respond to that.

If you want to broaden your results and do more consistently well, you will need to hit the right goofy/sexy fusion.

The closest Hollywood leading man I can think of to your kind of style is Brendan Fraser. He kind of has the same sort of eye and mouth expressions that you do, many similar mannerisms, but he does sexiness better. He's still a polarizing guy, and there are women he's still too goofy for. But he definitely has his fans (and plenty of them). I think young Brendan Fraser might be a good role model for you, considering your look, energy, and sense of humor:

If I was you, I'd aspire to match as much of what Brendan Fraser does with his expressions, nonverbals, etc., as I reasonably could.

(the muscles would help too, although I guess there's not as much opportunity to go shirtless in Denmark throughout the year ;) )

WHAT'S THE DATE FOR?

If I don’t push for a make-out on all of my dates it’s mainly because they are daytime dates where we are in a public space and because of the cultural differences with the girls. That’s why I often try to set up a new date 4-5 days later which will end at my place. On a few recent dates I’ve kissed the girls on the lips before leaving. Then we spend a few days texting like we used to do before the date, and then out of nowhere they stop texting back. When that happens I wait 3-4 days before texting again, and if still no reply, I wait a week, and then afterwards I’ll ping them once every 2-3 months or so.

Okay, so, are you going for the lover role or the boyfriend role?

It sounds like your value to women as a lover is not quite there yet still (not enough to close as consistently as you want, anyway). The sexual tension still not being there on dates is a big clue. And women's general ambivalence after the date being another.

However, you're also clearly not hitting the right note to be a prospective boyfriend, either. Otherwise these girls would not drop off.

Give this article a read:

Tactics Tuesdays: What to Do If You're Not That Sexy (Yet)

... it may help some with your situation.

But here is what you want to keep in mind:

• Women are coming onto the date. So they like you enough to come out, and what you do beforehand works
  • They are not coming out onto subsequent dates. So where you are losing them is on the date
  • They are telling you things like that you are cuter in person (so appearance is not the issue)
  • You are doing most other things technically correct on dates, at least superficially. So better tactics is also probably not the solution

I really think vibe is your #1 stumbling block here. And possibly what you are communicating about yourself.

If I am a girl, reading your description of your dates, I am not really sure what you want of me. You don't seem super sexy (as in, vibe wise), but you do some sexual things. And you do some sexual things, so you aren't really gunning for the boyfriend role. But if you are doing these sexual things, why don't you seem more into it sexually?

When women are confused about what a man wants with them, and it isn't the "Ooh, he's so mysterious, what could he want with me?" kind of confusion, but rather the "Eh, I don't know what his deal is, I'm not feeling it" kind, they tend to just fade away.

HERE'S A THOUGHT...

You're a pretty warm, approachable guy in general.

I wonder what would happen if, for let's say your next 5 dates, you tried mixing in more aloofness.

Sit back a bit more, stare off a bit while she's talking to you, act a little bored, then snap back to attention when she says something interesting. Reward her for that. Then let her lose you a little again, then let her win you back.

Maybe not to stay like that forever, but just to see what happens with women if you try out being more aloof. And seeing what you learn from that.

If you're giving them a lot of touch, deep dives, etc., and they don't feel like they've earned it yet, they will devalue that stuff.

They should be feeling like, when they get that from you, it's because it is valuable (your touch is valuable; your attention is valuable), and they have earned it.

That, I think, is the next thing I'd experiment with.

That and Brendan Fraser.

Hope this helps some, Laowai.

Chase

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
you're making it too difficult. even on day dates from dating apps just invite them to your place to watch something. seed the pull by throwing out random movies, tv shows, youtube videos. once something piques her interest bring it up casually a couple more times over like an hour. don't escalate much, other than letting her know you can. then be like hey lets go back to my place to watch... once you're at your house escalate. if you get resistance, back off and talk. then escalate again. it's really not that difficult. especially not if you look like brendon frasier.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase and NaturalMikey,
my thanks to you guys for taking the time to write out your feedback and your suggestions. Sorry for the late reply, but things are pretty busy on my end.

Funny thing, Chase, I actually recognize and see myself in some of the body language that Brendan Fraser uses in the video clip. You know me too well, man. I will try to study it in greater detail.

This:
I wonder what would happen if, for let's say your next 5 dates, you tried mixing in more aloofness.

Sit back a bit more, stare off a bit while she's talking to you, act a little bored, then snap back to attention when she says something interesting. Reward her for that. Then let her lose you a little again, then let her win you back.

Interesting suggestion, which I think could help to boost my "value" in her eyes. I tend, maybe, to be too much of a nice guy still in order to make sure that the girl is comfortable and to reduce potential awkwardness. The three girls I'm dating at the moment seem to like the humour and the goofiness, but I will ty to turn it down one notch with new girls.

Regarding this:
even on day dates from dating apps just invite them to your place to watch something.

You make it sound really easy. I've had a number of girls become somewhat offended if I suggested on the first date that we should go back to my place to do XYZ. "I'm not that kind of girl blabla...". Maybe it's because most of the girls I date are not Western or because my game is not tight enough.

I will try to focus on the vibe on my next dates. Cheers, guys :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Howdy guys,
I’ve got a recurring problem that I hope that you can help me with and offer me some feedback to. I apologize in advance for the long post, but I imagine that other guys can also get value from your feedback and my field report.

THE PROBLEM
Whereas I’ve banged a lot of attractive girls it has been nowhere with the consistency that I should have like compared to how many girls that I’ve actually been out with.

I don’t have a big problem with getting girls to meet after chatting them up on various dating sites. When I take a girl out I feel that I - for the most part - run good game, get great kino, and get great compliance and attraction. - Which is why it is so maddening only to experience many of them fade out over texting or that they suddenly just stop responding to follow-up texts a few days after the date.

I’ve had this kind of problem with around 100 of the girls that I’ve been on dates with, and I can’t figure out what the problem is. I’ve been coached by several famous minds in international pickup over the years, but it still hasn’t solved the problem.

THE GIRLS THAT I GO OUT WITH
Nowadays I meet all of my dates through lazy man’s game on apps and websites like Match.com, OkCupid, Badoo and Tinder.

I go out with mainly foreign girls from Asia, South America and Africa, since I never had much luck with Danish/Western girls, who I commonly also find are somewhat manly with masculine energy and big tattoos.

During texting preceding the meet-up I throw in a few romantic frames such as the two of us running away together to a romantic island where we will meet dinner on the shore and look deep into each others’ eyes, dance through the night and wake up in each others’ arms. I do this to disqualify myself as merely a friend – you’d be surprised at some of the experiences I’ve had with being friendzoned by Asian girls before the date even started.

I meet many girls for daytime dates in the weekend. My strategy is going on 1-2 dates with them before inviting them back to my place on the 2nd or 3rd date so they can “teach me to make some food from their country”. I prefer this approach to going for expensive drinks at night since many of my dates expect the guy to pay and I don’t want to pay or have a potential conflict with them over not wanting to pay.

MY DATES
My date activities in the daytime typically revolve around free activites like walks next to the lakes in Copenhagen or free museum visits followed by a visit to a cafe. During the walk or museum visit it’s typically difficult to have some meaningful conversation, but I throw in a few jokes about some of the artifacts in the museum and apply a bit of kino.

After I’ve bounced them to the café, I try to sit next to them as soon as we sit down instead of across them from the table. During the conversation I mostly talk about them and ask them questions about their lives, their future dreams and ambitions, childhood dreams, and I commony also add a few role plays. Once in a while I throw in a few jokes. The vibe is generally relaxed and laid-back. I never liked talking too much about myself, but for DHVs I do talk a bit about when I was living in China, learning Chinese, building and developing my online businesses, playing Chopin on my piano and similar stuff.

I usually qualify them by direct and explicit statements such as “wow, I really like talking to you – you’re really easy-going, down-to-earth, and easy to talk to. You’re also pretty cool for doing X action – many people I know wouldn’t have to courage to do that”, etc. Othertimes I tell them what I like about them and have them tell me what they like about me in return.

On most of my dates I get lots of kino and sit with an arm around their waists, hold hans, put their hands on my thigh and they comply. On my dates there is little to no sexual tension but so many times do I get lots of kino compliance and bounce compliance, and I therefore think that it’s on and that I’ll be seeing them again after my first date. One of my recent dates who unexpectedly flaked after our first meet-up also told me that she thought I look much cuter in real life than in the photos on the dating site.

After the first date with a new girl, it’s common that I exchange a few texts with her the on same evening after the date, and with some girls also the following days depending on the situation. With other girls I wait 1-2 days after the date before getting back in touch.

WHAT DO I NEED TO CHANGE?
So, that was a lot about my dating strategy and how my dates commonly go down. What am I missing in order to get a second meet with a higher ratio of the girls? Do I need to DHV more or talk more about myself? Do I need to establish a different vibe instead of the relaxed vibe? Do I need to push for the lay already on the same day in order to not lose them to the competition? I feel like I have a connection with some of the girls – but I could be mistaken and it’s not equally reciprocated.

The great kino and bounce compliance combined with the feeling that the girls are attracted to me trick me ever so often; I know that the girls I date have tonnes of options, and that it may be a factor in why they girls suddenly cut all contact. However, what am I missing in order to be the guy that the girl bangs and not the next guy in line?

Thanks a lot guys, your valuable feedback is much appreciated.
/ Laowai

i will point out everything you are doing wrong with your own words, then i will tell you what to do and i guarantee you, you will get laid:

"I throw in a few romantic frames such as the two of us running away together to a romantic island where we will meet dinner on the shore and look deep into each others’ eyes, dance through the night and wake up in each others’ arms. I do this to disqualify myself as merely a friend – you’d be surprised at some of the experiences I’ve had with being friendzoned by Asian girls before the date even started."

-Don't do this ^ please keep it flirty, sexual funny.... (i will give you pob script it goes with your persona)

^ Don't do this, try to meet them in the evening (post dinner time), and the "teach me to make some ..." is weak, i do recommend you pay for the drink is $10 bucks max, and you pay is the masculine role, once you are dating and fucking you get your money back....

Don't do the museum then bounce to a coffee, is just bad strategy.... Do not follow with a text strategy is to thirsty. ask them to text you when they get home to make sure they made it home ok (make her invest)

Try it my way and report back, try @POB script to get ideas (since it seems you have similar personality, follow with the 3 bounce method (if you do not have the close by gut feeling that she will fuck, do a second 3 bounce method in a different area):

1) Mmmmm, someone here is gonna be trouble (opener)

Any answer

2) Ohhhh, stop being sooo charming/cute!!!
This way we're gonna fall in love too fast....not fair!

Any answer (usually they'll ask where you live...if they do, proceed to route 2B...if not go straight to 3)

2B) Where do I live? Mmmm, I live in your heart, of course!
Go ahead, check inside there and you're gonna find me
Just kidding, I live in X.
How about you?

Any answer

2Ca) Oh, that's too far (if she's far)
2Cb) I like we're close (If she's close)

3) But tell me something...what brought you here to the app?
Did you have any good experiences so far?

Any answer (she'll probably ask you the same)

4Aa) Oh, thats great! (if she already met someone cool in the past) or
4Ab) Oh, I'm sorry to hear that
But I'm sure someone cool will come your way, like maybe a tall dark haired sexy muscular man (describe yourself here)
4B) So, I came here looking for the same thing as everybody else...to meet new people that are single as myself.
Of couse I'm hoping to find someone special, won't be sad at all if that happens! (you answered 95% of their shit tests with 2 simple sentences)

5) You look like a very positive woman...seems like you have an awesome energy!
I really dig people like that, who can enjoy great things and share a good laugh!
Like, on a 1 to 10 scale, how happy are you with your life now? (credits BD)

Any answer (she'll probably ask you the same)

6) (answer her question in an awesome way....you should NOT answer with less than an 8)

My answer would be:
I'm 8,5 right now, but that's because I expect great things from myself! I cannot feel happy where I am, so I keep pushing things, specially on my professional life, so I can become a 9 at least and stay like that forever! But that half point is soo hard to come by, that's why I'm working my butt off and trying to improve every day.

So, gotta ask you XXX (insert her name)...what traits make you an awesome person?
Like something that you have and everybody compliments and takes notice.

when she gives you the answer, she'll probably get back and ask you the same....so you gotta have something ready...I usually say:

7) Oh, it's soooo cool that you have X and Y (use what she told you about her main characteristics as a reply). Really nice!
Mmm, about me....I'm very honest and driven...like, I pride myself on my sense of justice...when I really want something, I just go after it and never look back till I get it!
About my personality, you could say I'm 87% work, family and friends and 13% muscular bad boy (think about you, this part must be congruent with who you are)

Any answer
(right now she'll probably give you her number or be left speechless that you are better than 99% of the online chodes, because you can keep a conversation going without asking her boring stuff or sending her nudes LOL)

If she gives you her number, add her and proceed with the conversation using lines from 8 on any IM (whatasapp, IG, facebook, whatever).
If not, proceed straight to 8

When you add her or she adds you, say this:
7B) Welcome, nice to have you here!
It's sure better than the other app, (proceed to 8)

8) Wow XXX (insert her name), gotta say, I can really feel this great energy between us...so strange because we've never been together!
Anyway, you seem like an interesting woman...I think we could meet sometime.
Simple stuff, on a nice cozy place, so we can seat, drink something and continue this cool conversation.
How is your schedule this week?
BTW, I'm usually free X and X day

(proceed with logistics...if you didn't ask where she lives, now is the time)

Boom, case closed, you gotta a new date on your calendar

You can thank me later.

~POB

"hi i'm..."

"how's tinder going for you?"

"what are you looking for? something casual, a boyfriend, friends?" --- as an aside you'll be surprised. the most common answer i get is something casual

"great! sounds like we're on the same page. we should meet up sometime"

"cool... message me your number and i'll text you mine and we'll coordinate."

i also did a live video on how i do this step by step:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase and NaturalMikey,
my thanks to you guys for taking the time to write out your feedback and your suggestions. Sorry for the late reply, but things are pretty busy on my end.

Funny thing, Chase, I actually recognize and see myself in some of the body language that Brendan Fraser uses in the video clip. You know me too well, man. I will try to study it in greater detail.

This:

Interesting suggestion, which I think could help to boost my "value" in her eyes. I tend, maybe, to be too much of a nice guy still in order to make sure that the girl is comfortable and to reduce potential awkwardness. The three girls I'm dating at the moment seem to like the humour and the goofiness, but I will ty to turn it down one notch with new girls.

Regarding this:

You make it sound really easy. I've had a number of girls become somewhat offended if I suggested on the first date that we should go back to my place to do XYZ. "I'm not that kind of girl blabla...". Maybe it's because most of the girls I date are not Western or because my game is not tight enough.

I will try to focus on the vibe on my next dates. Cheers, guys :)
seed the pull. start talking about stuff. talk about music you like. she likes it to. have you seen the video.

an example from a couple years ago. i don’t really have to do this anymore but here goes the skywalker video by miguel had just come out.

“do you like miguel” “he’s okay” “you know he’s from la right” “yeah his new video is amazing”

later

“did you know miguel did a free unannounced show at townhouse” “that’s super cool” “i can’t believe you haven’t seen that video”

later

“hey you seem really cool i’d really like to show you that miguel video”

this was literally something i did.

another one is “do you ever play such and such game” “yeah i’m good at it” “i hope you’re not too competitive because i would hate to see you lose”

bring it up again

then “hey let’s go play some... i have it at my house if you’re not afraid to lose”

the if you’re not afraid to lose is a step back. so you step back before she does so more are:

if that’s not to crazy for you
if you promise to get frisky

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey NaturalMikey,
thanks for your reply. Of course, I always seed on my dates and have multiple activities that I seed. Still, I've had a few girls blow up over the attempted pull to my place in my time.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Skills,
thanks for commenting.

This:
-Don't do this ^ please keep it flirty, sexual funny.... (i will give you pob script it goes with your persona)

That's exactly one of the sticking points that I got - that I don't sexualize enough. Thanks for POB script, that's really awesome and, yes, it definitely looks like there are some nice one-liners to use, expand on and get inspiration from. I haven't been active here for a long time, so I didn't see it before now.

Cheers dude, much appreciated.
- Laowai

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i agree daytime weekend dates should be last resort unless it’s sunday for drinks. i try to get them to meet as early in the evening as possible during weeknights. i shoot for eight but they usually say nine. chicks will become pretty irresponsible when they get turned on. but everything has its limits. try to pull within an hour. move fast. also avoid asians, unless they’re dtf for sure. they’re too unpredictable. a lot have really high relationship expectations. i don’t mess with them anymore at all. mostly because i don’t find them very attractive. but you can screen asians for dtf easily. if they are they’ll let you know. if they’re not they’ll let you know. there’s not a lot of reading between the lines.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man,
thanks again for your two-cents. This:
i agree daytime weekend dates should be last resort unless it’s sunday for drinks. i try to get them to meet as early in the evening as possible during weeknights. i shoot for eight but they usually say nine. chicks will become pretty irresponsible when they get turned on. but everything has its limits. try to pull within an hour. move fast. also avoid asians, unless they’re dtf for sure. they’re too unpredictable. a lot have really high relationship expectations. i don’t mess with them anymore at all. mostly because i don’t find them very attractive. but you can screen asians for dtf easily. if they are they’ll let you know. if they’re not they’ll let you know. there’s not a lot of reading between the lines.

Aaw man... I absolutely love Asian girls. Their slim, firm little bodies...delicate facial features... their raven-black hair... Not that much into white chicks. But interestingly enough, all of the few white chicks that I've been with were pretty easy to lay. And yes, totally agree that Asians can be very unpredictable and many have high relationships expectations like you say.

Cheers man : )

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
asian woman: i don’t find asian men attractive
me: so if we had a son you’d think he was ugly
asian women: god i never about it that way
me: you’re welcome goodbye

hereinlies the macro problem with asian women. have a son with one and most women of his own race won’t sleep with him.

women respond much higher to genetic markers of health which include facial aesthetics. this is why women care about looks so much more than men. men have varied preferences which explain why so many men find unattractive women attractive like fat women and asians. the reason asians are unattractive from a genetic level is that they lack facial structure, particularly cheek bones. their faces are flat. their eye shape and even brow would be a genetic mutation in any other race. so to women who are more in tune with genetic markers they are quick to reject asians. men don’t see beauty the way women do. because our penises aren’t as smart as their brains. brains want to pass on good genetics. penis just wants to spread seed. i think it’s good to study beauty so you really know who you’re putting your dick in. i’ve seen so many guys in forums brag about the 8 or their ten which is a six in an unobjective look of beauty. it’s pure coping. the most attractive am asian can be by western standard of beauty is a low seven. when i say i fucked an 8+ you better believe she was an 8+ which means she was white or latina, possibly middle eastern or mixed race.

moral of the story if you want your son to get laid pass on your genes with a high genetic value female (5’7+, good facial aesthetics, fair skin). it may sound fucked up but that’s what women are looking for.

Laowai

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
asian woman: i don’t find asian men attractive
me: so if we had a son you’d think he was ugly
asian women: god i never about it that way
me: you’re welcome goodbye

hereinlies the macro problem with asian women. have a son with one and most women of his own race won’t sleep with him.

women respond much higher to genetic markers of health which include facial aesthetics. this is why women care about looks so much more than men. men have varied preferences which explain why so many men find unattractive women attractive like fat women and asians. the reason asians are unattractive from a genetic level is that they lack facial structure, particularly cheek bones. their faces are flat. their eye shape and even brow would be a genetic mutation in any other race. so to women who are more in tune with genetic markers they are quick to reject asians. men don’t see beauty the way women do. because our penises aren’t as smart as their brains. brains want to pass on good genetics. penis just wants to spread seed. i think it’s good to study beauty so you really know who you’re putting your dick in. i’ve seen so many guys in forums brag about the 8 or their ten which is a six in an unobjective look of beauty. it’s pure coping. the most attractive am asian can be by western standard of beauty is a low seven. when i say i fucked an 8+ you better believe she was an 8+ which means she was white or latina, possibly middle eastern or mixed race.

moral of the story if you want your son to get laid pass on your genes with a high genetic value female (5’7+, good facial aesthetics, fair skin). it may sound fucked up but that’s what women are looking for.

Having spent several years in Asia I have to, respectfully, disagree with you on this one. Some of the best-looking and most feminine girls that I have ever seen I saw in Asia in places like Mongolia, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and the Philippines. A friend of mine who has travelled in 50+ countries and lived in 7 has chosen to settle in Korea, because that's the country - in his experience - with the most beautiful girls.

However, let us close this discussion on where people are best-looking since I would like this thread to be about my sticking points in regards to my dating life.

Cheers : )

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
just screen harder then. also in my experience if you’re looking for hookups vietnamese and filipino and to a lesser extend viatnanese are most open to that. chinese and japanese are much more likely to want a relationship. it sounds like you’re taking the wrong girls out. you need to start finding out which girls are the right ones before going on a date.

>