LR  HB9 Tattoos - Cockblocking Orbiter - Public Sex

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I messaged this girl on Instagram. She is super hot, green haired, tattoos everywhere, piercings (and yes on her nipple as well ;)) she does some catalog modelling for a famous clothing brand as well (not gonna reveal the name of the brand just in case). She is from Poland but lives in London.

hey you :)
what brings you to Istanbul, business or pleasure?

Just a holidays
I found the people sooo rude [angry face] not coming back anymore

ahh that sucks!
still... don't let some rotten apples spoil the whole bunch for you [kissy, stuck out tongue face]

Haha I do not! [lol face]

where are you from?

Poland
I live in London
You live here?
How are you? You live in istanbul ?

haha so many questions! :p
yup I live in Istanbul
how long are you staying in town?

The connection was bad and thought I didn't send it [stuck out tongue face]
Till Wednesday

so soon!

Yeah! I was 1 week
I'm with friend here

let's grab a drink before you fly back what'd you say?

I'm with my friend here cos he came for operation and I came to support him. He's not gonna let me be alone cos he's scared [monkey don't see emoji]
We can meet tomorrow if you want

ahh man kinda have plans for tomorrow

Now? Haha

now I'm free haha

You can come if you want [throwing a kiss face]
But as I said I'm with friend

[grinning face]
hmm are you cool with meeting up kinda latish tomorrow?

What time?

10?

I think so
But as im said my friend will be with me [stuck out tongue face]

[LOL face] I'm sure your friend is cool af but I was thinking some one on one time lol :))
I might bring a girl to keep him company?

Yes that would be great if you can? [embarrassed face x3]
Let's do it!
We can grab some drinks or so :)
Will be fun!

oh definitely haha! but no luck... just talked to my friend and apparently she is working till 1.30 :/ best case scenario 12 30 and I'm guessing that'll be pretty late for ya
where are you guys at maybe I'll come by to say hi any way ;)

Come to us will be fun just to talk have drink or whatever :)
(sends a video)
You know that place? our hotel is just nearby.
You wanna come over?

alright I'll come :) what's your whatsapp?

xxxx

Afterwards we discussed logistics but she was very enthusiastic and flirty throughout. I met up with them. The guy was an arab, your nice guy average Mr. Joe. I could see from his scalp that he got hair implant surgery. I chose to befriend the guy as well. He wasn't the most socially adroit guy though for example he was bragging, trying to pump up his value either to impress me or for posturing. I was paying about 65% of my attention the girl and the rest to the guy. But with her I was very warm, touchy. Of course it was more innocent touch at the beginning such as giving her a brief hug with one arm and letting go when she said something cute. (I don't know if anyone else does this? I find it very useful to build comfort with girls.) We took some pics on the seaside. Some of the pics were pretty close. (Although when she took pics with him they were close as well) And she wanted to take a pic with me looking at each other (as if romantic). I held her close and gave her an intense smoldering eye contact.

We were trying to find a secluded street for a j. When we were walking at point the guy was walking ahead of us so she turned to me and kissed me. I kissed her back. She said "sorry about my friend, he came here to have surgery so asked me to support him. He paid for the whole trip and he is jealous of me so I don't wanna make him upset". I asked her if they fucked. She told me no, never, she didn't see him that way. But she thought he wanted to fuck her and he had a wife and 4 kids. Afterwards both of us were discreetly grabbing each others buts when we thought he wouldn't see. She whispered to my ear, I want to fuck you so much.

We went to a pub with live music and some space to dance. There we danced a bit, talked a bit on cigi breaks. I showed the arab some latin dance moves, spinned him. When he was out of earshot she asked me how we were gonna do it, I told her that we would have another j on the way to the hotel and once we were in front of the hotel she would tell him to go ahead and she would be hanging out with me a bit more. She said okay.

We left the pub and started to walk towards their hotel though we took a longer route just to walk. She became more touchy with me and less inhibited, not really caring anymore that he was watching. For example, I lighted her cigarette for you and she said you're amazing baby and kissed me on the lips while he was watching us. He started some passive aggressive shit like how some people couldn't be trusted or they cheat etc. I think she was trying to slut shame her. I used moral superiority as if I was just trying to understand what he's saying "hmm so you are saying that you can be trusted because you don't cheat on your wife?" He said that no he fucks girls and I said "ohh so you mean you fucked some girls before because you will never cheat on your wife?" I don't remember word for word of course but that was the gist of it. She started tooling him hard, for example telling him to follow me because I was the boss (being the boss was an inside joke, we kidded she was the boss at the beginning), telling me that he didn't know what he was talking about in an obvious whisper. They turned up the heat a bit. It turned a bit ugly but aside from making a few bridge building remarks here and there I chose to stay out of it. She even straight up told him not to be jealous. He said he wasn't (of course). He asked her if she liked me, she said very much. First he joked that she should marry me, she went along with it saying "I should! We'd have beautiful babies". Then he said I like him very much as well. He's a good guy. You're going to break his heart. I couldn't prevent myself from tooling him a bit as well at that point, saying in a mock voice that I was going to be so heartbroken when she left then turned to her and grinned said that she had my permission to break my heart. I did this in a good natured way, nothing he could object to. I jabbed at him, but in a subtle way. They were still friendly on the surface though.

He said that he wasn't going to smoke another j, it was getting very late, we insisted a bit that he smoke as well. He said no. Then she convinced him that she was going to smoke with me so he should go ahead and she would come in 10 minutes. I hugged him, telling her I was happy to have met him. After he was gone, we started kissing passionately. I was going to take her to a hotel but she said why not fuck me in public? I said sure then took her to a dark alley nearby. She said "oh baby I want to suck your dick so much". She sucked it with really really good, spitting, deep throating (gawk gawk). One of the best blowjobs I had. She didn't even bat an eye when I recorded her sucking my dick with the flashlight on in the middle of the street. She then sat on my cock reverse cowgirl. We fucked a bit like that then I fucked her doggy. The problem was she was so fucking loud (not screaming but still its the middle of the night) and it was a touristic area so I knew there were police cars patrolling. So I couldn't relax properly and kept getting soft. When I tried to make her get quiet, she would get quiet for a bit saying sorry babe but then would continue on.

So I took her to a hotel. There I was more free to explore her body. I fucked her a long time then when had a break. She wanted to message her friend because he would get worried. I opened my internet for her so she sent him a message. She said something like hey, I'm gonna see you in the morning, no need to worry, ciao. Then we continued with the round 2. After the round 2, she checked her phone and saw a long ass line of messages from her friend. He was slut shaming her hard, calling her a dirty girl, that she "cheated" on him, she needed to get her luggage, she broke his heart and god would punish her etc. She was pissed and a bit worried that he would steal her money, passport or destroy stuff. I told her that these guys are talk, he's not gonna do anything incriminating. She agreed, put him out of her mind and we proceeded to round 3.

Then I left :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This was a solid read. Well fuckin done my man.

What at first was a hinderence with the Orbiter later just boosted everything you were and were doing by comparison.

Only question is why not stuff some fingers in her mouth and grab her face in the alley? I suppose not doing this led to round 3 regardless, but I remembered an earlier thread when reading that.

Seriously, good shit though.

Hue

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue said:
This was a solid read. Well fuckin done my man.

What at first was a hinderence with the Orbiter later just boosted everything you were and were doing by comparison.

Only question is why not stuff some fingers in her mouth and grab her face in the alley? I suppose not doing this led to round 3 regardless, but I remembered an earlier thread when reading that.

Seriously, good shit though.

Hue

Thanks man!

I did stuff fingers in her mouth or grabbed her mouth to shut her up but still whenever I stopped doing that she started to moan and tell me to fuck her tight pussy lol and I really didn't wanna get caught haha

>