LR-  HBTexas

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Another near miss. LR-

5'10'', born and raised in conservative Texas, originally from Taiwan.

Met in a NY starbucks during a DG sesh where I was standing in the undefined line for the bathroom and she asked me where the line is. I run my usual stack on her, we exchange numbers. She texts me great recommendations for NY (a huge list!) and by coincidence, is visiting my city too soon...

She's here for work, yesterday last day here. Meet at 7:30pm, we have coffee, then walk around a bit the beautiful city. I must say it really suits itself for evening walks. Do light sex talk, it hits very well. She's type of girl that's very bubbly and interrups SOT's by asking the question back quickly but excitedly. I get where she lives - logistically brilliant. Thanks, tcompany! Had made sure to touch her briefly as often as I could get away with.

Pulling is hard. Have to add urgency, plausible deniability by legs hurt so want to sit down somewhere warm (either hers or I go back home). She waffles around indecicively for at least 15 minutes where I have to persist, give her space, and just focus on being sexy and smooth. Where I really make sure to be sincere in everything I say, which I feel is very important in these moments. Her main objection: This is new to her, she doesn't to ONS's! Of course I talk about not labeling things, going with the flow and seeing where things lead, seizing opportunities in life. And how much I enjoyed hanging out with her and would like to continue to do so. Whatever she's comfortable with.

At no point do I mention anything about sex at all.

Finally she's at the level of giving me squinted eyes with slightly turned head, so I take the lead and have us 'just walk there'. Just persist through slight resistance and off we are walking. Success!

Well we walk past her hotel and just because I'm perceptive and notice her look at it just that one slight moment too long, and the following walk being more directionless, do I catch her and have us stop.

Then same shit. New objection - she doesn't even know me really. Stranger danger. Yes I didn't deep dive her so much, her personality made it harder to.

So address it again, pacing and leading, saying how it's not the trivial details about a person that matters, but rather the important ones - such as what she loves to do, her passions, ideas, and interests. Such that she enjoyes dancing a lot, and... yes. Dancing. In the moment I can't remember anything else lmao.

Well she gives me the convinced squinted eyes and I know it hit. Pacing and leading constantly is really powerful.

She's standing closer to me and I'm locked in (had us move away from street). Final push is me putting my hand on her shoulder and lightly rocking her, going "come on. Let's go. Come on," softly and sincerely. Actually I feel like normal persistance until the breaking point is good, and then switching it up at decisive moment is a good tactic. Rather than have old tactic get stale.

Plus she was getting increasingly cutesy cute awaaa silly, so I kind of matched that at the end to pace her better. She finally gives in. She also has to use the bathroom, which worked in my favour.

We pass reception and I cross my fingers they don't say anything and get to her hotel room. She goes to bathroom and then I do.

I sit down on bed, she goes to sit by lone chair and I know that's not happening.

"Help me up," I say, stretching out my hands. She stops, turns and takes my hands and pulls slightly.

I pull her onto the bed.

"Nooo," she goes, but remains there. Surprisingly absolutely no resistance to kissing.

But massive, massive barrier to taking off her clothes. Her pants come off but that's it. I end up naked and she strokes me while I finger her and she grinds and humps me, but that's it. I try the new tactic I'm field testing for LMR, which is weasel phrase future projecting.

"In the hypothetical scenario we fucked," I ask breathlessly (deliberate), "Would you be on top... or bottom?"

She thinks about it (goal achieved), and would be on the bottom. Heh.

She's saying how she's fine as is, and at some point says "if we meet again on the streets, we fuck then!" Yeah no chance of that happening, I tell her a such and try to leverage the fact she essentially agreed to fucking me in the future. To no avail.

Well I have a last train home slightly after midnight, and we got to hotel room at 11:15pm. I feel like sleeping over would've given me a reasonable chance at overcoming the LMR, but I have a flight to Spain the next day and want to go home for the night. So have to leave eventually.

When I have to leave she's very aggressive with me, pushing me against the wall to kiss and everything.

Conclusion

Overall, what could I have done differently? Not so sure. Probably better sex talk and deep diving. I'm thinking non-judgemental frames were not enough in this case (with her telling me in bed she's low sex drive), but more so strong sexual prizing frames. Like 8 orgasm routine. Hmm, now that's a great learning!

Still a great experience and lesson in persistance and escalation.

Onwards!

-Dev

-Dev

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"In the hypothetical scenario we fucked," I ask breathlessly (deliberate), "Would you be on top... or bottom?"
Love this line - I shall be trying this - thanks

she was getting increasingly cutesy cute awaaa silly,
I get this quite regularly from girls, especially younger girls (I'm 52 but regularly get dates with 30's) - I know it means she's engaged in the moment, enjoying my company/touch/etc and immersed in our bubble. I've tried escalating touches and kissing but often feel she's not quite at that point yet. Any suggestions?

Overall, what could I have done differently?
I think you persisted far longer than I would have done. I tend to flip my behavior from highly attentive back to more casual and open so she re-engages indicating she wants me to press forward. By getting her to make the choice of "desiring more of me" results in quicker progress with more positive engagement from her. It does carry a risk of loosing her but that rarely happens as by that point she's very engaged.

Good report though - very self aware of your final goal and all the steps needed to get there

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man!

I get this quite regularly from girls, especially younger girls (I'm 52 but regularly get dates with 30's) - I know it means she's engaged in the moment, enjoying my company/touch/etc and immersed in our bubble. I've tried escalating touches and kissing but often feel she's not quite at that point yet. Any suggestions?
I don't see it as an escalation window, although it does seem to imply her comfort with you where she reverts to a more socially vulnerable state. Here I'd remain the strong masculine rock where you can decide how much to match her, and just proceed as usual. It's a precurser of the compliance rather than the sign of it for me.

I think you persisted far longer than I would have done. I tend to flip my behavior from highly attentive back to more casual and open so she re-engages indicating she wants me to press forward. By getting her to make the choice of "desiring more of me" results in quicker progress with more positive engagement from her. It does carry a risk of loosing her but that rarely happens as by that point she's very engaged.
I persisted for a long time because I could see her be interested. Her waffling around means there's a part of her that wants it, and it's my job to bring it out and ler her feel allowed, encouraged, and desired to let out that side of her. If it's a genuine no, I also only persist a few times before throwing in the towel.

And yes, the tactic of threatening a total takeaway is a good one once you have the compliance in place where she's unlikely to leave and still wants you around.

Interesting points you raise, thanks for the reply!

-Dev

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Another near miss. LR-

5'10'', born and raised in conservative Texas, originally from Taiwan.

Met in a NY starbucks during a DG sesh where I was standing in the undefined line for the bathroom and she asked me where the line is. I run my usual stack on her, we exchange numbers. She texts me great recommendations for NY (a huge list!) and by coincidence, is visiting my city too soon...

I suspect this interaction unfolded that afternoon we missed each other in New York.

At least the initial parts of it... nevertheless I admire the searching spirit that motivated you to write this particular report. Because after a great hot streak like yours its common to focus on reporting to re-live successful seductions, boasting of your carnal indulgences to your bros, and so on. Don't get me wrong, there are legitimate reasons why lay reports generally attract the most attention around here... but it is actually experiences like these which can serve as the next stage of evolution for talented seducers like you. So... here is my advice on this bubbly, conflicted HBTexas without any further ado...

First things first... any time you meet a girl with a conservative background... just know it will take bulletproof frame control to get her panties off.

Your instinct was right that sexual frames are the way to go. But as you already know.... when meeting women in day game it is essential to link your sexual frames with adequate social frames so that you can benefit from their union instead of suffering... in the frustration of their apparent conflict.

This link can be conceptual... some examples are here and here. Or social... for example whenever you've developed enough rapport to serve as a floor for the ceilings of arousal you intend to inspire. I recommend learning how to do both. This is a sure-fire path to strategic flexibility, and well... to be perfectly frank... in some situations you will need to use both expertly, if there is any hope of you getting the girl's panties off. What's more is your intuition was correct that building more rapport with this girl could have sealed the deal... however the reason why it was so difficult is due to her fantasy archetype.

HBTexas had an unsatisfied OCP fantasy... which stands for Overcome by Passion.

Generally speaking, these girls are tough nuts to crack when it comes to building rapport. Since a key aspect of all sexual narratives is mutuality, but the thing is these girls don't want to feel like you are seducing them.... instead they want to participate in the unfolding seduction with you. The paradoxical irony is indulging this particular fantasy is a ticket to lightning quick pickups... field tested. You just need to be more strategic with how you build rapport.

She's here for work, yesterday last day here. Meet at 7:30pm, we have coffee, then walk around a bit the beautiful city. I must say it really suits itself for evening walks. Do light sex talk, it hits very well. She's type of girl that's very bubbly and interrups SOT's by asking the question back quickly but excitedly.

A very big Passion fantasy hint is when you ask a girl a well-calibrated question... then she sends the same question back to you... with added excitement and pizzazz. This is actually a great moment to sexualize if the interaction allows it... because your question has elicited an emotional response in her.

The key word in the sentence above is... elicited. Elicitation is a tool that allows you to engage with women on more personal, flexible and perceptive levels. There are examples of elicitation in some of the links above and I will share more in just a moment. But first... you must understand that while elicitation is one of the most effective paths on the way to seduction oriented topics... it is also useful at bringing any similarities between you and the girl in question... to your attention. She might even say something about a subject you are well-versed in conceptually, and bingo... you gain rapport.

By highlighting a similarity between you. Or sharing knowledge about a concept that she is invested in... you honor the power of elicitation by building rapport effortlessly. Because... and here's another doozy... some rapport-building conversations can actually violate The Law of Least Effort. Especially when dealing with... you guessed it... Passion girls. This goes back to what I said earlier about mutuality, so when you consider the examples below, ask yourself how these questions can be used to get her to participate in the on-going seduction with you... and you'll start swimming in OCP pussy.

"If you were to travel anywhere.... and you wanted to go on a fascinating adventure. Where would you pick?"

"What's something you really enjoy doing that gives you a chance... to take a break from reality... and get in touch with how you feel?"

Last edited:
>