Heard/Depp Trial

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah I think this one is relevant to seduction enough to have some discussion on it.

My initial thoughts on this, I’m getting even more worried about trying to pursue relationships. It seems to be a subplot trend in the main stream media lately about assuring mutual destruction in relationships.

First it was the Smiths, now it’s the Depps.

I watched some of the trial, Mr.Depp didn’t do very well and seemed to have a very flimsy and also was caught lying a couple times.

Amber is obviously a train wreck and is seemingly having ginormous issues. I am sensing she has been having some debauched degrading sex lately you can tell from her mental state on the stand that there is something going on in her outside life.

Also the shit in the bed was disgusting.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am not sure if this is worth investing your attention on it.

This is a textbook example of mainstream media running its course: “direct your attention to these fringe, anormal and triggering situations”.

The only thing I know is that both Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are weird extreme people. I don’t think there’s a clear “victim” here. Both are responsible for the situation they’re in.

Don’t let media steal your attention with these kind of things, would be my advice.

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
The only thing that I was worth my attention was the allegation that Elon musk had a threesome with Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne on Johnny Depps bed.

Elon dude is killing it with the ladies. Who would have guessed.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Which makes you question why he even married Grimes.

For the Public, probably.

You need Space X (/something for the society to look forward to).

Leonardo DiCaprio uses climate change to handle the public's cognitive dissonance. Or the public will mentally die. John Cena uses other kids, or the public will mentally die.

z@c+

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Which makes you question why he even married Grimes.
Who knows? Though Grimes looks like she does some real kinky stuff. I always get the vibe that the emo, R and B chicks are kinky as F.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I heard about the Musk and Heard threesome rumours.

He just likes those 'chicks' I guess. Haha

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I've seen clips of Johnny Depp in court and his frame control is really great. He takes his time to gently but firmly contextualize the topics at hand and doesn't feed into the lawyer's frames while taking subtle digs here and there and winning over the crowd.

The lawyer is way too overt and clumsy in trying to portray Johnny Depp as the aggressor.

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
I hope Johnny gets his career back. I mean, Mel Gibson kinda made a comeback so I'd think Johnny can too lol.

Amber was not a credible witness. Glad the jury saw through that.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I hope Johnny gets his career back. I mean, Mel Gibson kinda made a comeback so I'd think Johnny can too lol.

Amber was not a credible witness. Glad the jury saw through that.
He probably will since he can wear the victim mantle here… and we know everybody loves victims in 2022.

Last edited:

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Congrats to Johnny.

This case was particularly egregious:

Could Johnny Depp really be considered Charismatic?
He has a very slow and drunken way of speaking and it's like he is thinking before every word he says

Are there elements in him that can be incorporated to make one seem more charismatic?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Could Johnny Depp really be considered Charismatic?
He has a very slow and drunken way of speaking and it's like he is thinking before every word he says

Are there elements in him that can be incorporated to make one seem more charismatic?
Lucio over on the PowerMoves actually used Depp in some of his examples on his course (not sure if anything is up on the general site). But some of the things that make Depp come off as powerful are that he

1) Doesn't seek approval from people (which you can see when he's on stand, he's not doing what Amber did all trial by constantly looking over at the Jury to get their reactions, he's instead looking directly at the person who asked him the question)

2) Answers/speaks slowly --> he takes his time which does come off as powerful and thoughtful rather than hurried (for a more distinct example of this difference think about two businessmen, one who is jogging somewhere and the other who is just walking at a brisk pace; which one seems more in control and powerful?)

3) He rarely makes excuses for himself -- he is who he is and he accepts that while being, mostly honest about it (at least more than ole Scamber Turd anyways lol). It's not considered high status to admit to being an alcoholic or abusing drugs but there's a certain amount of charisma and power that people afford those who are brutally honest about their faults. It also goes a long way in making that person more believable because if they're willing to be honest about what makes them look bad then they're more likely to tell the truth on what makes them look good (or so goes the bias anyways)

>