Help me be a male instahoe.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm trying to wrap my head around I can make a stud instagram profile. I know what one looks like, but I don't know how to get it done. It just doesn't not come naturally to take out my phone and take a picture of what I'm doing.

I don't get the appeal.

But I do get the appeal of getting instagram details from these instahoes who are smoking hot, and being able to flex some high value and social proof, which seem like a must for these type.

I am currently living in the land of these types, they are very hot, and I would like to start playing the game to win.

Obliviously the more important part is in real life game, but that part makes sense to me.

So anyone have any tips on how to become an male instahoe? And not lose my mind? Should I just take pictures all the time? Go out of my way to test drive some cars I can't yet afford? lol

I have a friend who always takes selfies with girls he meets when he's out. He's also got a ton of fake followers and sells followers to girls. He's got a good system and meets a ton of hot girls constantly, and the girls see this because it's all on his instagram.

I could copy him, and just say "I know a guy" instead of offering to grow their accounts myself.

This is driving me crazy, so I need some outside perspective on this.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A month ago I purchased a “get dates from Instagram” product out of curiosity.
These are the main pointers.

Yes, you have to take pictures all the time.
Not of everything you do, just the things that make you look like a “stud” (expensive clothing, expensive restaurants, car, travel).

The second part is the followers, you can either pay for them or grow your following over time.
This is going to cost you big in either money or time but it’s your call.
You need to grow the follower numbers.

Finally you spam messages to girls around your level or lower in number of followers.
Instagram is a number’s game, your number of followers open the doors to those below you.
10% or so is a decent response rate… 15% conversation to date is also to be expected… you will end up sending hundreds of messages per week if you want to get some action.
This has to become a staple of your day.

I am currently in a relationship so I have not applied it for the moment.
However, it does seem like a ton of work and some serious money investment so I am not sure it is worth for me compared to day and night game.
But hey, you do you.

Side note: The author does not mention anything about quality of girls, so this has me wondering if Instagram game attracts gold-diggers.
Can’t really tell but that is my hunch feeling.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Finally you spam messages to girls around your level or lower in number of followers.
Instagram is a number’s game, your number of followers open the doors to those below you.
10% or so is a decent response rate… 15% conversation to date is also to be expected… you will end up sending hundreds of messages per week if you want to get some action.
This has to become a staple of your day.

I am currently in a relationship so I have not applied it for the moment.
However, it does seem like a ton of work and some serious money investment so I am not sure it is worth for me compared to day and night game.
But hey, you do you.
I'm doing it more to supplement my actual night and day gaming. Grab her insta, and not having my insta be crap and lose her interest. I'll probably DM once in awhile, but fuck putting in tons of work online. Would rather spend my time elsewhere.
The author does not mention anything about quality of girls, so this has me wondering if Instagram game attracts gold-diggers.
Can’t really tell but that is my hunch feeling.
Not looking for a relationship anyway.
Yes, you have to take pictures all the time.
Not of everything you do, just the things that make you look like a “stud” (expensive clothing, expensive restaurants, car, travel).
makes sense. Now just have to build a photogenic lifestyle. Easy peasy lol.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've tried Instagram game throughout the years and what's gotten me the best results with is to use it with girls you meet as additional social proof. After exchanging numbers and while on the date itself or even beforehand (I prefer the date itself so there's less room for weird fuckups in regards to a girl not liking my picture for whatever reason) just ask if she's on Instagram. Then tell her to follow you and you'll follow her

Then she'll see that you're 'insta-famous'. And I've only got like 4K followers (used to be 5K before I just stopped trying to grow it).

As for how to grow it, the best way (meaning you'll get more long term engagement) is to do collaborations with people at or around your level. You can also pay the big accounts to give you a shoutout, but collaborations are more fun in my humble opinion.

A few years ago you could to the follow/unfollow method but it's kinda played out anymore. I used to get like 60-70% of people follow me back and stick around. But two years ago I believe all I could do was around 30%.

EDIT: Also, try to figure out your archtype when building your Instagram. I go the artistic route because that's what appeals most to me. Which means that along with having pictures of me on there I'll post a lot of nature/other shit that I take pictures of.

But I'm big into photography which helps both building, as well as motivation to get out and do shit.

Lastly, Goldmund had a decent book about 'camera game' iffin's you wanna check it out. I think it was only like 10 bucks when I got it. Not the most earth shattering thing out there but it's a great introduction!

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've tried Instagram game throughout the years and what's gotten me the best results with is to use it with girls you meet as additional social proof.
Yes, I'm not trying to do "instagram game", just use it as a tool for my real game.
Also, try to figure out your archtype when building your Instagram. I go the artistic route because that's what appeals most to me. Which means that along with having pictures of me on there I'll post a lot of nature/other shit that I take pictures of.
Good point. But I'm basically doing this target the only subset of girls who even care about instagram status. So club chad rich boy is what I'll try for. Hopefully I can make the cash to back it up lol
Don't waste your time on Instagram, try to avoid it, not enough bang for the effort required, you are better off learning how to seduce while avoiding it
This is only a supplement. Don't worry I'm not neglecting my life and game for this nonsense lol
You'll be better off living an interesting life, documenting it, and using your IG as just an addon.
This is the plan.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you aren't making north of 100,000$/year in a second tier or 250,000$/year in 1st tier city skip the "chad rich boy" look. Renting a car to take pictures then picking a chick up in your Toyota Camry ain't the look. Its inconsistent. You need to be consistent with whatever look you're going for.

If you do make a little bit of money and want to play that, fine. I don't think its the most effective way to go but if you can pull it off whatever.

Essentially your instagram page is an advertisement for yourself. First you need to understand your target audience, what the demographic is and what they want so you can tailor your message to that market.

You want to convey the following;
-Status
-Glamour
-Carefree
-Fun
-Social connections

You use these tools to help instill "FOMO" aka fear of missing out in your target audience. Shoutout @RSDLuke

You want to use these tools to help show a woman what it would be like to be with you and how you can improve her life. You find the activities that resonate with your demographic (aka what they desire) and showcase those through your pictures.

As a famous photographer said, "I show attractive people doing fun things in cool places". Lets assume your target market is the standard "hot girl" in her prime years.

Our typical target likely has interest in a combination of these things;
-Exclusive parties/events/nightclubs
-High end restaurants
-Traveling to specific locations (Ibiza, Cabo, Thailand, LA, Miami, NYC)
-Yachts
-Beaches
-Trendy things (think Top Golf in Vegas)
-Pool parties (+1 for rooftops)
-Helicopters/first class
-Cute dogs
-DJ/Music

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU TRYING TO "LOOK" COOL POSING WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS. They want to imagine what life would be like with you, not see a bunch of other hot girls in a staged photo.

@RSDMAX has a very good instagram. Here is a few good ones (keep in mind hes mostly advertising to MEN)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEM9D9jKI8y/ <---If you do want to show women in a photo this is a good way
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEKCPy_qOKv/ <---this one is good because it has hot women but the point of the video is "fun" not "look at all the hot chicks Im with im soooo cool look at me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDwXoCnJkrR/ <--- Heres a really good car picture, im sure its a rental BUT he owns a lambo and other cars. You can post rentals and not look tryhard as long as your personal car is in the same league. AKA if you drive a 2018 BMW M4 you can rent a range rover, bentley, etc on vacation and do a tasteful shot and its fine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCt2R1CpL04/ <--- This is a good picture because the other dude is all done up in a suit but max is chilling in a white tee. It makes him look higher status because hes with someone wearing designer suit yet he doesn't feel the need to dress up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCoyL0upMhX/ <---- great use of an animal. if you have a dog take a picture like this. With the dog seated SUBMISSIVELY looking UP at you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJiadYJS4X/ <---- This is a great work photo. Instead of "im dressed up in a 3 piece suit at my fancy office trying to look important” hes chilling in a white T with the cityscape in the background working on his computer. He looks free and like hes in control to work anywhere in the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB53dQ-Ja-9/ <---- This is a good photo because it makes it seem like hes rich and flys private without actually saying or implying it. If you can afford to fly private, great - take the picture of you on the plane. If not this is a good way to seem high status without fronting because you can tell hes at a museum but subconsciously chicks think its a private plane.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B87E9TCpwaD/ <--- another good plane photo. Almost looks first class or private but clearly not at the same time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBi9HwtJinZ/ <---- GREAT car photo. You can clearly tell its a nice high car WITHOUT SHOWING exactly what it is. Convertible, suns shining, loving life. CAREFREE.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5a6YMYlSWn/ <--- fuck societies rules im carefree top down ON THE BEACH

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ae5frF-Oi/ <---- nice party vibe

https://www.instagram.com/p/By8SJELiW-O/ <---- good car and girl picture without highlight them, almost like they are in the background and not important.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueUKR3F3Ie/ <---- great restaurant picture

Notice how he varies his pictures. Action pictures, headshots, landscapes, workout, nature. You get a feeling of what it would be like to be with him just by looking at his pictures. You want girls to know instantly who you are. No more than 10% of your photos should be group photos.

A few random notes;

- Ive heard ~40,000 followers is the point where girls take notice but you need the likes and engagement to back it up

- For stories, @RSDTYLER would take videos with random chicks when he is out making it seem as if theyve known eachother and that shes very attracted (despite meeting 15 seconds before). He will quickly pump their state, give them a few compliments (he isnt going to be able to fuck that chick but thats not the point) and he begins recording as soon as they are throwing him IOI's.

When women watch it they see you talking/partying/having a good time with attractive women that are clearly showing you interest.

As a quick gambit before recording he would say "ok now tell the camera what you want your future self to know about this night" and that prompts them to go into a good little monologue about how awesome their night is and how amazing you are without seeming like youre trying to get them to say those things.

-take quality photos with a good camera. Lighting/angles/clothing/backgrounds/contrast make all the difference.

-you can pay to have your photos edited, rsdluke has some good examples but his page is private now. He doesn’t retouch himself but he will have the sky edited. adding stormy backgrounds, incredible cloud designs, changing water colors, adding seagulls on beach pictures (makes it seem magical), adding a moon or sunset etc etc. you don’t want it to seem edited but the right editing makes a huge difference. It can turn a average or decent photo into an incredible shot.

-as I said you need to tailor this to your demographic, even if your demo is “hot 22-25 year olds” they vary from Miami (crank the status up to 1000) compared to Boise, Idaho

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thanks for the lengthy post @Tr1cky

This is what I was looking for. The thing is, I'm realizing I'm just doing my best to try and figure out this new demographic. I am starting to take seriously a subset of girls I have little experience in. So I'm probably over thinking the instagram thing.

I was just out with my wing, and it's been a year or two since I've seen him. He has improved a lot ( he was already a pimp) and I learned a lot tonight just watching him do his thing. I'm realizing I just don't want my instagram to drag me down when I add new girls. I use instagram because I travel, and I do cool shit. I just never capture it so "pics or it didn't happen" as far as insta goes.

You made some great points here, so thank you for that. it'll help me choose good pics when I do. But maybe it's not that big of a deal? Perhaps I'm just seeing the need to improve my social status in general and make new cool friends, and insta is the most visible representation of that.

Forgive my round about thinking. We're making progress here.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No instagram is better than a bad instagram. Instagram can be a great tool but having a bad one shouldn't be an excuse for not pulling during nightgame

Fuck phone numbers, fuck instagram, The chick is right in front of you make it happen. Anything else is only an excuse

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No instagram is better than a bad instagram. Instagram can be a great tool but having a bad one shouldn't be an excuse for not pulling during nightgame

Fuck phone numbers, fuck instagram, The chick is right in front of you make it happen. Anything else is only an excuse
Avoiding Instagram unless you have a great one, which I know 1 dude with a great one and I see all the amount of work he puts in and the result is no different from other games.. not all women will have sex with you on Night game the first Night I don't care how amazing your game is, so the fuck phone number is incorrect, if the pull doesn't happen

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I never said you could pull all women the first night, all you need is to pull one.

jwick is clearly a beginner so he needs to work on being captivating enough to get the same night lay, otherwise racking up phone numbers isn’t going to do him much good.

when you get to @skillls level you can get phone numbers because its more likely a logistics problem if you can’t get the snl.

if any beginners don’t want to listen that’s cool, go get a thousand numbers - it’s super easy to do. Let me know how those pan out for you. OR skip getting numbers and instagrams and push for the same night lay for six months until you can get semi consistent results THEN switch to collecting numbers from the women that don’t pan out for a snl and try to convert those later.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the lengthy post @Tr1cky

This is what I was looking for. The thing is, I'm realizing I'm just doing my best to try and figure out this new demographic. I am starting to take seriously a subset of girls I have little experience in. So I'm probably over thinking the instagram thing.

I was just out with my wing, and it's been a year or two since I've seen him. He has improved a lot ( he was already a pimp) and I learned a lot tonight just watching him do his thing. I'm realizing I just don't want my instagram to drag me down when I add new girls. I use instagram because I travel, and I do cool shit. I just never capture it so "pics or it didn't happen" as far as insta goes.

You made some great points here, so thank you for that. it'll help me choose good pics when I do. But maybe it's not that big of a deal? Perhaps I'm just seeing the need to improve my social status in general and make new cool friends, and insta is the most visible representation of that.

Forgive my round about thinking. We're making progress here.

Dude you are in palm beach (so am i), again i am telling i know guys here that are doing instagram game and are puas, i was contemplating doing it, i am telling you there is not enough bang for the buck (i get more women than they do on the down low), and that flashy shit, is not enough bang for the buck.... if you want to go ahead and try that cool, just hear me out for 2 seconds check this out, here is pelusita (reach same conclusion i reached, he is one of the top guys in the community (won lay competition against top guys in nextasf, unfortunately not to popular), i just saw this he wrote as i was looking for a chase article that i could not find on instagram that resembles something i found out (agin this is a dude that actually is fucking the instagram girls you want, not like max who is a multimillionare and rummors he pays women):

Read this:

Read what i suggest:

unfortunately the forum is going through some technical issues with videos so look at the video here

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I never said you could pull all women the first night, all you need is to pull one.

jwick is clearly a beginner so he needs to work on being captivating enough to get the same night lay, otherwise racking up phone numbers isn’t going to do him much good.

when you get to @skillls level you can get phone numbers because its more likely a logistics problem if you can’t get the snl.

if any beginners don’t want to listen that’s cool, go get a thousand numbers - it’s super easy to do. Let me know how those pan out for you. OR skip getting numbers and instagrams and push for the same night lay for six months until you can get semi consistent results THEN switch to collecting numbers from the women that don’t pan out for a snl and try to convert those later.

incorrect, i hate and i am disgusted with "phone for logistics" since it does not work... Dude a phone number is a lead... I do agree and i have always been preaching that phone numbers don't mean shit, without a strong interaction....

But you are taking 2 extreme sides "racking phone numbers" or "Same night lays"(which of course should be the goal, but is not like people go out meet a 10 every night pull snl, i don't care how good your game is, not always will happen)...

Again here is what i am saying: fuck instagram this is how to get around instagram.... Have a strong interaction if the pull is not going to happen get the number vs instagram.... Learn how to properly text those strong interactions were the pull did not happened.... Eventually see her again and close....

i have always since joining the community said numbers don't mean shit!

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just want to say again, I’m not putting much effort or time into Instagram.

I was interested in it, because I was looking for new areas to improve my game with girls who frequent nightlife because it’s so out of my element and experience. I’m used to day game and quiet slow pace, which is my style. One of those new things I thought of trying was building my social status and then showing off my cool friends in real life on Instagram. I could temporarily fake it, and just take pics with hot girls. This is very low effort, (building a real social circle is high effort but I need more friends anyway).

Anyway, I know the bread and butter of the game is something much different. And I’m doing that. I’m going out, with a solid wing and watching him do his magic. I’m learning I’ve got ok game just have to be more assertive and hold conversation better because I’m competing with the environment and other males.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Skills I'll buy you a drink, if you let me watch you game one of these nights.

Tr1cky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like you need to focus more on game/persuasion/influence first. Instagram isn't going to be a shortcut to that.

Also be careful following what your wingman does too closely. With golf they say you're better off learning from a professional how to do it correctly from the beginning vs having to go back and correct bad habits.

Your wing might do alright for himself but many times it due to externals that are harder to emulate (looks, status/money, 15 years of being in one specific social scene, etc). I've learned a tremendous amount from different wingmen/naturals I've met but none of it would have meant anything without a solid understanding of game first.

In fact, one of my natural buddies has a lot of people around him that get depressed at his results and rationalize it as being all due to money/status/looks and ignore all the other people around that have more money/status/looks with worse results.

At the end of the day you will get better results studying the professionals here vs that same amount of time building out an instagram. Chase, gunwitch, westindianarchie, yareally (web archive yareallyarchive.com) Bacchus, old rsd and lovesystems stuff if you can find it, karisma king, honest signalz

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Would you want to do it if you could achieve the status, reputation, women and money but you could never have anything to do with social media?

Be honest with yourself. You are doing the IG BS because you are vain and egotistical. Admit it.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You are doing the IG BS because you are vain and egotistical.
I actually have a really hard time pulling out my phone and taking a picture of my life. I really don’t care if people see, I value the experience not the validation.

this was supposed to be an exercise in growth, trying something new and out of my comfort zone.

and as I keep saying but I think everyone is just skimming through and missing (no blame there I do that too) this was to be a supplement to the real game of meeting girls in real life. Basically a way to telegraph social status without always having to have the girls I meet with me.

Also I’m hearing the advice and I’m realizing that it might even be useless as a supplement and not even worth the 5% effort I was planning to put into it.

so everyone just chill. I believe in real game.

CassieDon

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn't say avoid it, imo. If you intend to be interesting, do it and use Insta to document it. Who gives a fuck if you're doing it to be "vain and egotistical". You could make the same case for any endeavour whether it be game, going to the gym, learning how to improve you income etc".

It won't be easy, naturally. But why not do it if it appeals to you? Plus a great insta with some sick pics could boost your e-dating game. Why choose between learning game and going social media when you can do both?

If you're hoping its some skeleton key, then probably not. We ain't 8/9/10 ladies!

>