Her relationship with her dad

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello,
I have been reading a lot about how daddy issues affect men lately (because I kinda have them), but usually this phenomenon is more talked about in case of women. And how it affects their attraction toward guys. I also remember Oven's video on RSD channel about this, how he discovered a past BF of a girl treated her like dirt and constantly teased her in a bad way. So he started doing that and after a little while the girl was all over him. While on some other girl, this does not work at all, she just shrugs.

So I wanted to ask how would I go about leading the conversation to discover that or her relationship with her father and what kind of views she has on him. My conversational skills still lack so I think I would get only to some general, surface responses that are useless.

I dont look at it like discovering a weak spot and abusing it. But more like an informational tool for having an idea what she is about and what kind of men she emotionally inclines more to.

I am not that affectionate kind of guy myself, I see this as a screening tool too because even if I pushed the right buttons, we got together and had a relationship, it might be a root problem in the future and eventually doom the relationship. Also, because Chase had this kind of theme in one of his articles, where he mentioned in a paragrath that people whose parents had stable relationship tend to feel good about such stability while those who did not dont and might feel weird with this security when the other person is in love with them.

fuckmylifelol

Rookie
Rookie
it really depends from girl to girl, but as a general rule yes if a girl has daddy issues she will be turned on by you being a dick to her. u can usually tell just by talking to them what kind of girl they are. but remember its not such a binary thing aand its a lot more complex than simply 'daddy issues = turned on by assholes'.

>