FR  Hot Colombian approach

assman93

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am shopping locally when I see her. Hot girls always hit differently, having a sex appeal that makes them stand out from others. She is a brunette, wearing a parka that barely covers her ass, leggings, and knee-high boots.

I board the escalator after her and get a close-up view of her big ass. They are tight leggings, giving me a clear view of her gluteal cleft with the fabric wedged between her butt cheeks. I am getting hard.

When we get off the escalator, I see her veer right towards an exit and approach her. I ask her if she has a man and she responds No. Upon inquiring, she tells me she is Colombian, and when I say something in Spanish she responds flirtily. I suggest we go on a date sometime, an idea she likes, and a number-close ensues.

Stark

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good work! In the old forum we used to have an acronym for this - 'GATA' - Get after that Ass.

That's the best way to transmute nerves into tunnel vision.

My style is very similar to yours - Just that I am more into street game than malls.

I see a fat ass in sheer leggings with fabric of panties shining in the sunlight - and I am ON.

I try to force an IOI - and get after it - just like you did.

It's easier to get persistent when you get into this state.

Just today, I hit on a hot dancer(thick curves) while crossing a busy street.

I demanded compliance quite hard, and she complied - moving around to a quieter place to talk.

She wasn't available, so no dice pulling - but that was such a rush.

I have such warm and wild memories of good times with Colombian women;)

I really hope you get to tap that big Colombian ass.

Keep posting!

assman93

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good work! In the old forum we used to have an acronym for this - 'GATA' - Get after that Ass.

That's the best way to transmute nerves into tunnel vision.

My style is very similar to yours - Just that I am more into street game than malls.

I see a fat ass in sheer leggings with fabric of panties shining in the sunlight - and I am ON.

I try to force an IOI - and get after it - just like you did.

It's easier to get persistent when you get into this state.

Just today, I hit on a hot dancer(thick curves) while crossing a busy street.

I demanded compliance quite hard, and she complied - moving around to a quieter place to talk.

She wasn't available, so no dice pulling - but that was such a rush.

I have such warm and wild memories of good times with Colombian women;)

I really hope you get to tap that big Colombian ass.

Keep posting!
@Stark same here op, I can even be in a bit of a bad mood but if I see a girl with a nice ass, I am on. Better to get an IOI as the probability of success is higher, but if I like the look of a girl enough I will take a crack regardless. Incidentally, I ended up meeting up with this girl and we had some fun ;) . I will post on the forum when I get some time to type up a longer report.

Last edited:
>