Hot coworker asked me to the gym with her

ramshead

Space Monkey
space monkey
So a coworker who I thought was interested in me asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her. I said yes and we’re going this Monday after work. I’m given her a ride since she takes public transportation to work. She’s been working at the office for about 3 months. I never hinted at her that I was interested but I do flirt with all the girls including her. All the guys of the office hit on her like crazy but I’ve been keeping it cool with her and even ignore her sometimes.

I’m thinking of going for it and see if I can have sex with her. Not sure if I should make my move on the first time we go to the gym or waiting a couple days.

Do you guys have any tips on how to handle this. Ps this girl has a resemblance to Kylie Jenner so I don’t want to fuck it up.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First of all, Any of the Jenner women would be second string at best. You can and will pull hotter tail whether or not you bed this woman.

Second. Ask her if she wants a work out partner or a ride to the gym. Big difference here. Personally I wouldn't want a girl as my workout partner if I'm lifting.. a Fitness class with partner trade offs is a different animal though.

Third. Do not try to hit on her at the gym. The gym is where you get personal improvement work done. Tell her you drive to the gym, she buys the first round after the work out at the local watering hole. This is when and where you turn on the charm, while she is buzzing from the post exertion endorphins.

Personally I think it is a terrible idea to fuck around with female coworkers. But if you are gonna do it follow those steps above...

>