LR++  House Party

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's about 1030 last night, and we are having a sort of "house party" at a friend of mine's place. A few of us are sitting on the front porch and three people are walking up the sidewalk with a dog on a leash. As they get closer, I can tell it's two girls and a guy. One of the guys on the porch with us knows them and stops them. They come up to the porch, and one of the girls is a somewhat tall blonde and the other is a shorter, maybe 5'3", brunette. I join the conversation and I am immediately interested in the blonde, and luckily for me it seems, she's pretty interested in me as well. I ask them if they want a beer. The girls accept, but the guy with them declines. One of the guys on the porch calls him a pussy for not drinking with us. I quickly turn and say "naw he's ok, man" and then turn back and tell the guy not to worry about it, my friend is just buzzed. The blonde says thank you, and formally introduces me to the guy (handshake, exchange names, whatever). We all stand and talk for a while and eventually the guy friend leaves with his dog. The girls stay and party.

We go inside and do some Jaegermeister shots and drink more beer. I'll skip most of the partying and whatnot to get to the fun stuff. Anyway, I've been deep-diving the blonde, asking her all kinds of stuff about herself and moving her around the party for a bit. I go to the bathroom at some point and get pre-occupied with some other folks for about a half hour, and she finds me with these people and grabs my arm. "NJ, I thought I'd lost you!" I excuse myself and walk off with her.

Her friend is in the other room, and a buddy of mine is sitting with her on a couch. I tell him to watch out, the little brunette is a feisty, boy-crazed nymphomaniac and he laughs and she gasps and says "I am not!" I walk across the room and have a seat in a recliner and blondie comes and sits on the arm of the chair. I start rubbing her lower back and she turns to me and smiles. The brunette tells me she has met me before. Says something about I was out at some cookout and had my dog with me. I honestly don't recall, but she goes on to say she thought I was cute. Blondie sideswipes my leg with her foot as some kind of reaction to what her friend just said. I just say something like oh really and she goes on to say "there's just something about a man and his dog" and I say "I knew you were into that kind of stuff" and she laughs and says "ewww that's fucking gross! Haha." Blondie gets up and goes in the other room.

After a bit I head into the other room and blondie is sitting on the kitchen counter and there's maybe 3 other people in there. Most everyone is out back on the patio. I go up and put my hands on her legs (facing her). I smile and ask her what her curfew is. She says "I'm 21 years old haha I don't have a curfew!" and I say that's good but you better not keep me up all night because I have shit to do tomorrow. She giggles and asks me to walk her and her friend back to her friend's house. She seems intoxicated but not drunk. I oblige. We go in the other room and she announces to her friend that they should leave. The brunette gets up and my buddy tells her "no stay!" And she just says "I have to go" and he continues "well where you guys going? Mind if I come too?" And she says they're staying at her house and her dad is there, so "no" basically. He's like aw well alright and we say bye and he heads into the other room.

We leave out the front door. I tell them I hope it's not that far of a walk and they both say it isn't. The friend (brunette) says that if her dad is still awake in the garage that I'll have to wait until he goes to bed to come inside. I didn't know I was staying, but I figure this could be fun ;) As were walking I'm in the middle and put my left arm around the brunette and my right arm around the blonde and were all three talking and laughing on the way there.

We walk through an alley and the light is on in the garage so brunette tells me to wait where I am at (it's maybe 3 houses away). Where I'm standing in the alley, there's a shed and a tree to my left and an open yard to my right. After about 10 minutes, I start to get tired of waiting but I see the silhouette of the short brunette walking toward me.

She gets up close to me and says her dad is still awake and that she will wait here with me for a while. I take the last swig out the beer in my hand and chuck it to the ground. She puts her arms around my waist. I start kissing her, and pull her beside the shed. I unbutton her pants and pull them down around her ankles and start fingering her. We go to the ground, with her legs spread apart sort of like half-Indian style because she can't move her feet apart with her pants around her ankles. I push her shirt and bra up to expose her breasts and I fuck her in the grass for about 20-30 minutes.

I can't finish but we stop, get up, pull our pants up and everything and we kiss a few more times. The light in the garage is still on, but she says wait again and she comes back in like 5 minutes and says her dad is in bed. We walk back to her house and go in the garage. Its a nice garage with finished walls. There's a bar with stools, weight bench, couch, love seat, TV and a refrigerator. The blonde is laying on the couch. I'm not sure if she's asleep. The brunette gets a beer out of the fridge and hands it to me, but I say no thanks. She curls up in the love seat and motions me over. I find the light switch and turn the lights off.

I sit in the love seat for a few minutes and this is not comfortable at all. She's laying down and there's not really room for me. I go over to the couch and whisper to the blonde "You sleeping?" She says no, so I ask if I can lay down with her and she says yes. I lay down and put my arm around her. She turns toward me and we kiss. I don't make out with her long at all before getting my hand down her pants. Eventually I take her pants off and she makes me put on a condom (I have one in my pocket) and we have sex on the couch. After about an hour (still can't finish with her) we stop and put our pants back on and go to sleep.

I wake up on the couch by myself about 6 am alone, sweating profusely as it is about 90 degrees in the garage. I get up and peek out the side window of the garage and see no-one. So I quietly open the garage door and slink out of there and walk home.

NJ

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: LR++ House Party

Well done man.From the start showing that you were in control with the guy not drinking to the end, you hit all the right points. The only thing that could have been better is getting a threesome. It sounded like there was a good chance of that happening, but you got to have them both, just not together. I've found that a lot of the time when a girl says, "have I seen you before" or a "I know you from somewhere" its a pretty clear indicator that she wants you. I try to say that I have a memorable face and wink but I'm trying to find something that is more humble. I also like how brazen you were with both girls. You weren't afraid show interest, even with people around.Overall, great job. Its nice when you are on your game and things work out like that.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

X,

I actually thought about that all day today haha (the threesome thing). I was actually making a conscious effort with the blonde, and the brunette coming on to me in the alley was kind of a surprise, even though she said she thought I was cute earlier. It was obvious to probably anyone at the party that the blonde and I were hitting it off.

Come to think of it, I'm not real sure if either of them knows I slept with them both. I was three houses down in the grass by that shed with the brunette. And then she was asleep before I started with the blonde on the couch in the garage. Would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation: "I slept with J last night!", "uh... You did? Really???" haha

It was weird waking up alone in there too. I would have thought one of them would wake me up (to get me out of there, if nothing else). Would have been kind of awkward if her dad came out and I was asleep in there. Or maybe people crash there sometimes, who knows?

NJ

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

the brunette coming on to me in the alley was kind of a surprise, even though she said she thought I was cute earlier

Not a huge surprise. Girls show interest in different ways. One girl might think that sexual framing is light flirting, while another girl might think that just stealing a glance at you is too obvious. You came off the right way and they both wanted you. The problem with threesomes are girls are competitive and don't like sharing. It'd be cool to see a post overcoming jealousy and having threesomes.

They might have left because you slept with both of them. Or another reason.

I also have two questions for you.

1. How did you make a socially acceptable way to join their conversation? I always find that I have trouble approaching at parties because people form such tight groups.

2. What kind of tone did you use when you were making those chase frames? I always struggle to find the line between sexy and creepy when using them. or I'll think of something but stop myself because I think its too far.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

XC,

How did you make a socially acceptable way to join their conversation? I always find that I have trouble approaching at parties because people form such tight groups.

I was already standing there, so I suppose that I was already part of the "group" as it were. Anyway, usually I find it best to just start talking to one person in the group (about anything) first and then proceed from there. Trying to capture everyone's attention all at once usually doesn't work out well, and ends up feeling a little "jester/tryhard".

What kind of tone did you use when you were making those chase frames? I always struggle to find the line between sexy and creepy when using them. or I'll think of something but stop myself because I think its too far.

It's usually said in a teasing way. I think a nice slow, sexy smile after the delivery accomplishes the "sexy" aspect just fine. At least, that is how I feel about it when I'm doing it. I don't focus on being "sexy" during the delivery at all. It's presented as a joke (or a slight ribbing, in some cases) but a sexy smile and a little nudge in the ribs always seems to finish it off well ;)

NJ

>